Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration (36014 Views)

'Bala-Blu, Blu-Blu' Spotted In Nasarawa State University Exam Question / Governor Seyi Makinde Approves Free Enumeral For Jambites In Oyo State / Opportunity For Ssce Holders And Jambites In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by adecz: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
angry

Every innovation we bring about
in Nigeria always brings untold
hardship to the people & nobody cares.

At the end, oga of JAMB will be
declaring billions to the government from
the tears & sweat of our children..

The CBT centres will also use this
to extort the kids.

This is so unfair!! sad sad sad sad

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by olatade(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Chai! We suffering in this country no be small
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Fredlongs(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Education is not the problem, school is the problem... I did not suffer like this back then oo, it simply means Jamb is not progressing in making registration easy and stress free
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Gkay1(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2020
In this country, you must suffer to get anything you want. Good or bad
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Aturitoroman: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Na wa for this country
Las las nor b everybody wey stand there dem go still give their so called admission..
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by lexy2014: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
The fault is poor penetration of broadband internet in Nigeria

Internet penetration in Nigeria is about 40%. That is why for now, JAMB should rely on the old fashioned paper method of registration where needed until we achieve high internet penetration in Nigeria....with more private investment (since government is not really in the internet game except via being the regulator)

U are right. That's y u see d minister Patami more interested in chasing after people with multiple sim cards instead of improving this basic provision of human existence
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
The education they seek is far from them. How can any insane student stay out there like that because of JAMB registration? What if something bad happen to them?
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2020
lexy2014:

U are right. That's y u see d minister Patami more interested in chasing after people with multiple sim cards instead of improving this basic provision of human existence

Ironically it isn't the government's fault this time.

GSM and internet have been largely in private hands since the late 1990's. All government does is act as a regulator.

Also, GSM and ISP's tend to congregate around areas that are largely profitable. Here in the FCT for example, Abuja has three ISP's(Smile, Ntel and Spectranet), and all the GSM companies are on ground because that's where the kudi is. In the villages of the FCT, maybe you get one or two GSM companies providing internet (MTN mostly) the rest stay away.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Olam09(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Lol everyone wan enter school even the almajiris

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by chiiraq802(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr
School can never be a scam

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
Education is the key to unlocking the world
A passport to freedom
Damnnnn niggarrr,

Be wise niggarrr,

School is not a scam in general niggarrr,

But school is a major scam in Nigeria niggarrr...,

Deal with dat.

1 Like

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Opeakins(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2020
All 4 struggle

Country where we found ow slf
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by WiseWisdom: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2020
WTF

What is this country turning into? May the jamb board and the jambites never know peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Tonyspecial(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
What's Jambite?
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by jericco1(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
In Nigeria we do like doing things late, maybe there is this orgasm we derive from it
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Urdreamgirl(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2020
blackboy:
Happened last year in Abuja . Many jamb candidates got home early hours of the morning. No they didnt go partying. It was confirmed on radio here in Abuja . Poor network, writing in batches.
If Jamb cant get it right let them find another option.

At the end results were manipulated. Subject they didnt write they got scores and those they wrote no result or very poor result.

Jamb under the new boss needs to wake up. JEGA this is not INEC
Jega or Oloyede?��
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Ryan03(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2020
clint25:
Mmmm...my people na so we see am here ooo 4 abia state,myself i even have to pass a nyt there yesterday b4 i could register this morning
please, were you given a utme pin? When I register, I only got my profile code but u have seen people with utme pin. Pls enlightenment me if you have it
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2020
This issue of online registration for everything is not funny. I spent two days just to get Jamb admission letter.
The worst part was paying via remit a in the bank. From 10 to 4 just to deposit money, network no gree.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by toyobillz(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
chiiraq802:
These pple never chi--chumtin, dem no no say las las school/degree/HND etc na major scam for 9ja. cheesy

Scam...but you go the sch abi
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by adeniyi65(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

A passport to freedom

Soon as a real niggarrr am going to write a book titled " education the passport to freedom"

And another book tittled " the criminality in every human"
we await it niggar.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Sirseedorf(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2020
You go school wahala, you didn't go to school wahala.
imagine staying out late all because of registration and one useless education in Nigeria.

school is really sickening in Nigeria, talk less of graduating without getting a job.

school be like scam in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Lisaint(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2020
It's not that they have slow network oh
Investigate well and you will find out that what made this set of people stay on que till that late hours is because they are not ready to offer those officials operating they system bribe...
Those that are ready to pay that bribe will have done their own since morning

This country is bleeped up
We keep on shouting government here and there
But during all this registration this officials will just keep the bribe spree going

It's now a norms that no one is speaking out against
Go to inec registration centres,NIMC registration centers even Lasra
SAVE Nigeria
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by marketer2020: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2020
Do you know why you are always failing at online business, or you are not getting your desired result at your online business? It's simply because you are making some online business mistakes ignorantly which is indirectly affecting your success at online business. Why don't you buy my ebook on "online business mistakes", and discover the mistakes you are making and start avoiding them to have your desired success at your online business.You need to know those mistakes you are making before you can avoid them, and that's why you will need this ebook (-online business mistakes) so as to identify those mistakes, and avoid them.

The ebook costs N1,000, but I will sell it out to you for N500, if you are among the first 20 people to purchase it. Call/sms me at 0 8 1 2 1 4 5 6 9 0 9 to order for your copy asap.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by xcabczyxabczzzz: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

A passport to freedom

Soon as a real niggarrr am going to write a book titled " education the passport to freedom"

Before writing your book you better school yourself on the difference between school and education.
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Hmm.dem never see anything,make dem write the jamb get admission first. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by ComradeShegs(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Las Las after all these struggles Writing Jamb, Waec, Sitting for post Utme, graduating from d university, then NYSC l, u go still go bck street dey find job.

Nigeria na JOKE!

Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by wisdomkid: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hope they are choosing Universities with lowest cut off marks and not those most sought after ones. Why do Black man enjoy suffering his people? What do we gain from this animalistic act?
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by themaestro08(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yustash001:
That's the country we found ourselves...
I tell you bro..

I wish we had a choice....
Re: Jambites In Nasarawa Staying Outside By 12:20am For Registration by Vecto(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Be a real niggarrr

A passport to freedom

You can acquire education without going to school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.