Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (84518 Views)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Dinho20(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
"HMMMM"

THIS ONE IS TOO SMALL,
WHAT ABOUT ME THAT HAVE UPTO 500 GIRLFRIENDS, I'M HAVING A SELECTION PROBLEM NOW.

I THINK, I'LL FOLLOW THIS PROCEDURE.
THE LADIES WILL BE SCREENED, AFTER SCREENING, THEN BEAUTY CONTESTS, THREE WINNERS THAT EMERGE FROM THE BEAUTY CONTESTS WILL BE FINALIZED BY VOTING, WHOEVER WINS WILL BE THE CHOOSING ONE wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by tk003(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2020
; grin
iamclime:
Democratic love!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by EnaibeSam: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Ibrahim may go to the court of appeal to upturn the judgment. Let's wait till when the supreme court will give the final judgment.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by confyy007(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2020
Shit hole for a reason

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ojaysam25(m): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2020
kikikiki....the other guy nor fit rigg the election to him favor..☺
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by AgentNairaland(f): 10:23am On Feb 15, 2020
WHEN IS SENSE GONNA LOCATE PEOPLE OF MUHAMMAD AND allah THE god...??
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Petdagr8t(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
See what unemployment has caused... in a sane society who for even get time for the so called election. But thankfully they've showed Inec how to conduct a free and fair election.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Benwallt(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
Let me just type 'laff' because I can't just stop laffing. Just when u thought u have seen it all. If a Nigerian is still standing, believe me you will will still b shocked.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
And people are joking around with this

Kids getting married?
By age 30, he will have 27kids and 3 more wives aside the divorced ones.

And they will.continue to control you that's laughing with this , dragging u down to their level.
When u are supposed to condemn the act, u won't.

Southern Nigerians are not smart afterall, as I can see from the comments.
SMH
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ikem11(m): 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
grin only in north can this happen
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by d4gmail: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2020
Mathiasa:
The person she truly loves is the one she fell in love with last, if she love the 1st person, she won't fall for another person .

Solomon's wisdom

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by kiddkash(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Inusa shouldnt celebrate yet, heard Ibrahim has gone to the supreme court for the final result to be announced.
hahaha. we the APC will not take this outcome. we will protest in front of US embassy
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 15, 2020
And that boy will buy data to come online and argue BIAFRA with me

Mmadu eriela aru!

Backward entity
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by kiddkash(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Comedian2019:

I heard Osho threatening that the marriage will not take place. grin grin grin
hahaha. they will protest in front of US embasssy

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by jamiudinho(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2020
bolafez:
Northern people are the real problem of this country.
Is that wat ur fornicator father told u

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
90% Nigerians are DUMB
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Masterclass32: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
And they get mind issue am certificate of return. undecided
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Joystark(f): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
lol...
Assuming Nigerian elections go free n fair like this grin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Dikebuka: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2020
Next now will be Imam (Fed High Court) nullifies the election over ground of vote manipulation or falsification of age
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by muyinet: 10:32am On Feb 15, 2020
Mathiasa:
The person she truly loves is the one she fell in love with last, if she love the 1st person, she won't fall for another person .

This is not entirely correct.

Do not forget the probability that she can still fall in love with another person which again, will nullify the second falling.

However, it is a fact that if you fall in love with A, it's impossible to fall in love with B...either simultaneously or separately.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by carpdiemz: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Pchikaodili:
Northerners and politics..... even for marriage

I’m telling you oh that’s why the British handed over to them , they have that spirit of politics it’s just the terrorism and Fulani shit I don’t like about them
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by modsfucker: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
it is not funny seeing the time and energy wasted by so many people in a trifle fvckery like that,it shows that this people are unproductive with their teeming young population they still have time to line up and vote on who gets to fvck a pussy,if you look closely at those pics you will see almajiri holding coloured plastic plates and grinding poverty staring this people in the face and still they have the effontery and time to do pvssy election,as long as the rest of the country is tied to a region with 90% poverty development will be agonizing slow,on that pvssy election bullshit if you even suggest something like that in the southeast you will be looked upon as a very mad person.

Well, so long as they're happy with their poverty state, then there's no cause for alarm.

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Philinho(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
No be Zaria it happened again? Orishirishi for north
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Wetin adele no go see for the other side!
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Voyager707(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Husband elect grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by FIDELISFIDECENT: 10:36am On Feb 15, 2020
This is truly hilarious.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by McCoy662(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2020
Why are those children aren't in school but out here talking marriage?? When I was their age, I used to bathe outside naked with the girls. No wonder Nigerian populations keeps multiplying by geometric progression. How on Earth won't this couple have 25 kids before they turn 50

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by brownbib(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2020
This is the m ost hilarious article I've seen my entire life! cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by mikywonder(m): 10:39am On Feb 15, 2020
Who remembers dis song should sing along
.... I say e don happen
E don happen
Water don pass garri
Papa don run away oo
E don happen grin grin grin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ochiosa(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2020
When the marriage fails now she will blame those that voted for Inusa. Confused lady, allowing people to decide on issue as marriage any good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.