Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (84535 Views)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by modsfucker: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:
And that boy will buy data to come online and argue BIAFRA with me

Mmadu eriela aru!

Backward entity

"BUY" is the keyword. Others would rather steal, rob or ritualize their way out of every situation.

No quote me again, as I know how to mind my own business.

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Jabioro: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Laugh ...tears dey commot for my eye..my fear na supreme Court make
dem no upturned the guy victory
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by PapaAdanna: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Of course they are NORTHS (nuts)
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Advancedman(m): 10:57am On Feb 15, 2020
iamclime:
Democratic love!

Trust Nollywood watch out.
Staring and featuring blah blah blah blah blah
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Sarah20A(f): 10:58am On Feb 15, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
You see reason even at this level the crowd is relatively massive they started showing them how to select their representative but here in south we don't have the crowd in some units
don't blame us the southerners too much because we were ruled by kings originally
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by aremutaiwo960(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2020
For ur mind
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2020
modsfucker:

"BUY" is the keyword. Others would rather steal, rob or ritualize their way out of every situation.

No quote me again, as I know how to mind my own business.

YOU MEAN RATHER THAN BOMBING IDP CAMPS, MOSQUES, CHURCHES, MARKET PLACE, KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR FARMS, BURNING THEM UP ASLEEP IN THEIR HOUSES, BEHEADING PREISTS AND YOUR NATIONS ARMY?
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Hahahah, so to get a life partner, one has to do election, that's serious o, it means the guy that won has more fans.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Christmasdon(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Please i want to get it straight. on which political party platform did Inusa won this election.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by mechanics(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2020
Christmasdon:
Please i want to get it straight. on which political party platform did Inusa won this election.
hahahahah, APC of course.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Yankee101: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2020
The north is not ruling by force but by extreme political awareness and oneness of purpose through synergy
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

[s]YOU MEAN RATHER THAN BOMBING IDP CAMPS, MOSQUES, CHURCHES, MARKET PLACE, KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR FARMS, BURNING THEM UP ASLEEP IN THEIR HOUSES, BEHEADING PREISTS AND YOUR NATIONS ARMY? [/s]
dry
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Xzellentgraphic: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Who do we offend in this country...
Not even contest for innovative research..
God save us from the backward north
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by bencynthgreat: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Showing the noisy south how it is done.....

Shit election for marriage so na other people go determine who should marry and who shouldn't marry d girl? Honestly d entire north has a brain damage
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Wizikal(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Pls what is Muslim position on marrying by election?
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2020
So, this boy has what it takes to take care of that girl as a wife and the products of the seeds he is about ejaculating?
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by naphtii(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2020
They should have invited Hisbah to check the authenticity and give final verdict(VAR)
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Angrymode: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2020
I have almost seen it all grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Herbodun(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Wonder shall Never End.. �����
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ickes: 11:40am On Feb 15, 2020
I hope that it is not only getting the highest number of votes., was it evenly spread in the neighbouring villages. Tell him not to rejoice yet if the mother/father of the girl has something against the boy due to age.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Brunicekid(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2020
Vulcanheph:
So Hausa people now do election For marriage.
As in "Election for MARRIAGE"... It is done!... O ti jina
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Hardaybizi(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2020
"I'm in love with two boys I don't know which one to take"(In Tony Tetuila's voice)

Lol
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ogediluv(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Election Held In Bauchi State To Decide Who Gets To Marry A Lady

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

This was disclosed in a Twitter post by Mubarak Umar @Mubarack_Umar, on Friday.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

Neither of the men was also ready to accept defeat without a contest.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1228336881290665985

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Obiagu01: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2020
BlackfireX:

this is to prove that you guys are still living in the 16th century.so public now choose through votes the man that shall spend his entire private life with a woman.ewu.ba ka de sense neh ai.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by APCNig: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vulcanheph:
So Hausa people now do election For marriage.

Imagine what they will do in Presidential Election
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by momove4real25(f): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
042BADDESTGUY:
Wetin musa no go see for gate

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by APCNig: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mathiasa:
The person she truly loves is the one she fell in love with last, if she love the 1st person, she won't fall for another person .

Experienced fornicator, an adulterer per excellence, I salute you sir
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by mu2sa2: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
carpdiemz:

I’m telling you oh that’s why the British handed over to them , they have that spirit of politics it’s just the terrorism and Fulani shit I don’t like about them
Fulani and hausa are distinct ethnic groups. These ones are hausa.
Many people fail to appreciate the lesson of this "election ". First, it is the choice of the girl. Second, it shows that there's relative freedom for ladies even in remote areas of the north . Most importantly, these people are true democrats, given that it is apparently the entire village that took the decision to go to the polls to break the lokjam. See how relaxed and peaceful the atmosphere is - no thugs, no police, no observers, no agent, no fetish rubbish. Simple election, free and fair, and free from fear.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by fx45(m): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
BlackfireX:
Will you keep quiet! Boko Haram terrorist. The North is a scourge that must be done away with by the entire South
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Munzy14(m): 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Election Held In Bauchi State To Decide Who Gets To Marry A Lady

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

This was disclosed in a Twitter post by Mubarak Umar @Mubarack_Umar, on Friday.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

Neither of the men was also ready to accept defeat without a contest.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1228336881290665985
I hope the voted with their PVCs?.....cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.