Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,859 members, 5,426,835 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 08:57 AM

Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy (318 Views)

4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) / Make Your Work Easy With Good Networking Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 12:21am On Feb 15
Hi nairalanders, I got into self-publishing mid last year and I must say I am not disappointed. While I'm not making millions monthly as I will share screenshots of some of my earnings here, I make enough money to make my life much easier as a Nigerian. I will tell a bit of my journey in kindle direct publishing, share my screenshots and talk about how you can also copy what I've done and even improve on it to make as much or even more money than I'm making.

I started with kindle direct publishing in June 2019, i.e I uploaded my very first manuscript and in July I made abut $220, in August $250, September $262 and it has kept increasing. I don't have screenshots for the first few months because I never thought I would be sharing this with anyone. Let me just show you

[img]septemberkdp_LI.jpg[/img]
[img]october_LI (2).jpg[/img]
[img]November_LI (2).jpg[/img]

I will stop here so as to not just litter the post with pictures, I believe you get the idea.

Now, for those of you who don't know what kindle direct publishing is already, it is a print-on-demand platform powered by amazon that allows authors and publishers submit their manuscripts on kdp.amazon.com so that amazon markets the book online and when there is a sale, amazon prints the book and ships it to the buyer. And you as the author gets a royalty.

To start, there are two major sign ups you have to do. First one, if you don't already have a payoneer account, you will have to sign up for one and get it activated. All you have to do is go to bit . ly / payDJand register for an account, I will not go into step by step details. Just submit your identification documents and any other documents they request for and your account will be activated. You will be given 4 foreign bank accounts from 4 different countries, you will submit the US bank details in kdp while registering. The second sign up is with kdp which you ca do at kdp.amazon.com. You will also submit your tax identification number along with other identification documents in kdp in order to complete your registration. Don't worry, everything they will require of you can be gotten by an average Nigerian.

Once all this is done, you are ready to start uploading your book manuscripts. Now, this post is mostly for those of your who are not writers and have no idea what to write about. I am also like you, I didn't know where to start. I even abandoned the idea for a while until I came across this package that literally hands me children's books manuscripts which I then submit to kdp. This package consists of a tutorial on exactly what you need to do and why children's books are a niche to go into. It even gives you a sample book which you can easily edit and turn into your own manuscript. How much you will make from this package depends solely on you and it will cost you just three thousand naira. You may ask, since I'm already making money from kdp why do I need to sell this package to you? Well, as you can see from my screenshots I'm not rich yet. Buying this package from me also gives you the privilege to ask me for guidance on anything pertaining to kdp. In order not to invite the wrath of nairaland, I will not drop any numbers here so if you are interested in this just drop your email address in the comments below.

Let the comments roll in so we make this money together!

Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by Ladylite: 12:35am On Feb 15
Your honesty is why I will love to patronize you, my only problem is, I am not a tax payer and I am not planning to be.
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 1:16am On Feb 15
Ladylite:
Your honesty is why I will love to patronize you, my only problem is, I am not a tax payer and I am not planning to be.

Drop your email address, I want to tell you something about that...don't worry, it won't cost you extra.
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by memory321: 7:08am On Feb 15
abdeelril@gmail.com
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by Danielbobosky(m): 9:29am On Feb 15
I'll be anticipating a response from you.

Here... danielbobosky48@gmail.com
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by micholalo(m): 10:00am On Feb 15
olalotiti@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by Goldminceo(m): 11:37am On Feb 15
goldminceo@gmail.com
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by TOM208: 12:28pm On Feb 15
olaitan2021@gmail.com
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by MrVeyron: 12:53pm On Feb 15
This OP is a scammer! He was bursted with his first moniker "changetonaira" hence him using this one. Don't be fooled by the date this account was created, if you aren't aware, scammers now buy old NL accounts from individuals that aren't using theirs anymore after offering them mouth-watering money.

Y'all don't succumb to his lies. He scammed a nairalander here of 7k, i got his bank account details from the victim, I forwarded it to a relative working in the force and he's presently on DSS wanted list... Only a matter of time before he's nabbed, he just needs to make one mistake. I'd have shared his bank details here with y'all but that would be considered a leak of exhibit as its under investigation by the authority.

These are the same screenshots he was always sending to me on WhatsApp then before i blocked him only that he has reformed them to look different but that doesn't deter me from recognizing them.

Communicate with him at your own risk.
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 7:41pm On Feb 15
MrVeyron:
This OP is a scammer! He was bursted with his first moniker "changetonaira" hence him using this one. Don't be fooled by the date this account was created, if you aren't aware, scammers now buy old NL accounts from individuals that aren't using theirs anymore after offering them mouth-watering money.

Y'all don't succumb to his lies. He scammed a nairalander here of 7k, i got his bank account details from the victim, I forwarded it to a relative working in the force and he's presently on DSS wanted list... Only a matter of time before he's nabbed, he just needs to make one mistake. I'd have shared his bank details here with y'all but that would be considered a leak of exhibit as its under investigation by the authority.

These are the same screenshots he was always sending to me on WhatsApp then before i blocked him only that he has reformed them to look different but that doesn't deter me from recognizing them.

Communicate with him at your own risk.

I don't understand why you would tell a lie this big? Is my post disturbing you in anyway? I have never had anything to do with you in my life and you are saying all this. 7k? I'm even confused. Wait is it because I'm giving out what I know to people for a lot less than the amount you are putting on the rubbish you are pushing? For all these lies that you have told against me for no reason, you and your family will never know peace! You will go from sorrow to sorrow for the rest of your miserable life. The only way you can escape what I just said is if what you said about me is true so you should know that your life is finished.
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by MrVeyron: 8:49pm On Feb 15
deejay024:

I don't understand why you would tell a lie this big? Is my post disturbing you in anyway? I have never had anything to do with you in my life and you are saying all this. 7k? I'm even confused. Wait is it because I'm giving out what I know to people for a lot less than the amount you are putting on the rubbish you are pushing? For all these lies that you have told against me for no reason, you and your family will never know peace! You will go from sorrow to sorrow for the rest of your miserable life. The only way you can escape what I just said is if what you said about me is true so you should know that your life is finished.
Post your full name here, just your name is all I need and if you witness this coming week alive, no be my mama born me.

If you're sure of yourself, post your name here... You dead filth!
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 11:21pm On Feb 15
MrVeyron:
Post your full name here, just your name is all I need and if you witness this coming week alive, no be my mama born me.

If you're sure of yourself, post your name here... You dead filth!

My brother you don't need to worry yourself if you have told the truth. Sebi you have my account details, use the name on it fucking slowpoke!
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by MrVeyron: 5:13am On Feb 16
deejay024:

My brother you don't need to worry yourself if you have told the truth. Sebi you have my account details, use the name on it fucking slowpoke!
Lmao! Oh, so you concur now that you're actually the scammer? How soothing to see you shoot yourself in the leg.

Well I expected nothing less from a brain dead bigoted bastard who's only mode of reasoning is about scamming people, since you have nothing useful in your head. You'll soon meet your waterloo, that I can assure you.

Keep basking in your cloak of intending doom, I'm done with your bastardized worthless self. Shalom!
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 6:47am On Feb 16
MrVeyron:
Lmao! Oh, so you concur now that you're actually the scammer? How soothing to see you shoot yourself in the leg.

Well I expected nothing less from a brain dead bigoted bastard who's only mode of reasoning is about scamming people, since you have nothing useful in your head. You'll soon meet your waterloo, that I can assure you.

Keep basking in your cloak of intending doom, I'm done with your bastardized worthless self. Shalom!

You are calling me brain dead but you can’t even recognize sarcasm. I hope you are not planning to have children because you will only be condemning them to a lifetime of misery if they inherit this your IQ. I still don’t know why you are lying like this but those curses are already yours because nobody lies against me like that. You just saw a post and decided you are going to put together a lie against it, you cannot escape. You will live long but you will pray for death. You will regret the day you lied against me.
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by MrVeyron: 7:51am On Feb 16
deejay024:

You are calling me brain dead but you can’t even recognize sarcasm. I hope you are not planning to have children because you will only be condemning them to a lifetime of misery if they inherit this your IQ. I still don’t know why you are lying like this but those curses are already yours because nobody lies against me like that. You just saw a post and decided you are going to put together a lie against it, you cannot escape. You will live long but you will pray for death. You will regret the day you lied against me.
Lmao! And who are you that nobody lies against? I'm guessing you ain't no alpha or an omega so calm the fvck down! But then again, I ain't lying on nobody so to hell with your curses or whatever you call them. Those have no atom of effect on me.. Its your impending fate that you should worry about cos looking at it from my own end here, it doesn't look good. I hope you survive it... Hmmmmm, no! I hope you don't!!!
Re: Make A Side Income Self Publishing On Amazon - Secrets That Make The Work Easy by deejay024: 11:10am On Feb 16
MrVeyron:
Lmao! And who are you that nobody lies against? I'm guessing you ain't no alpha or an omega so calm the fvck down! But then again, I ain't lying on nobody so to hell with your curses or whatever you call them. Those have no atom of effect on me.. Its your impending fate that you should worry about cos looking at it from my own end here, it doesn't look good. I hope you survive it... Hmmmmm, no! I hope you don't!!!
You are obviously an unrepentant liar. It's what you do for a living. Continue with your lies, we will both see the end of it.

(1) (Reply)

Painter / Bclo Allocation @ N80 Less N4 / Work & Live To Abroad Legally- No Deposit Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.