Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) (1975 Views)

How To Stop Loan Sharks From Getting Your Phone Contacts / Newest Way To Make Money Online / How To Create Your Own Chatbox And Make Money From It Newest Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by PCFC(m): 1:15am On Feb 15, 2020
As the economy is biting harder, the masses are now constantly on the lookout
for new opportunities and ways of making extra income to make ends meet.
PCFC (Phone Contacts For Cash) is by far the easiest way to make money online.
An average person with 200 contacts on his/her phone can make 200 x $0.30 = $60 monthly.

Find out more at https://phonecontactsforcash.online/blog

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by BRAINZBox(m): 1:37am On Feb 15, 2020
This is actually terrible and criminal minded, why on earth will you sell your contacts thereby exposing your contacts to so many risks such as fraudulent calls, spam messages, bulk message promotion and other form of "e-harassment".

I beg as we dey find the money make we still use our senses.

This is outright rubbish.... O.P be guided, if na you dey run that website, then you are wicked......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:42am On Feb 15, 2020
wow 1000 contacts is upto 108k. When i no sell am, wetin i gain undecided

1 Like

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by PCFC(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
OFTEN TIMES, INNOVATIVE IDEAS ARE PERCEIVED TO BE SOMETHING ELSE.
In the past, foods like apples, tomatoes and potatoes were once feared—and forbidden. https://www.history.com/news/once-forbidden-foods
Today, they are one of the most important food crops in the world in terms of human consumption.

In the not too distant past, having a small device (a phone) through which you could see and talk to someone thousands of miles away would have been considered witchcraft.
Today, we all have these devices.

This is an opportunity to mostly the less privileged who strive day and night to put food on the table.
An extra income from selling the contacts on theirs phones would surely help them in their pursuit of happiness.
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by BRAINZBox(m): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
PCFC:
OFTEN TIMES, INNOVATIVE IDEAS ARE PERCEIVED TO BE SOMETHING ELSE.
In the past, foods like apples, tomatoes and potatoes were once feared—and forbidden. https://www.history.com/news/once-forbidden-foods
Today, they are one of the most important food crops in the world in terms of human consumption.

In the not too distant past, having a small device (a phone) through which you could see and talk to someone thousands of miles away would have been considered witchcraft.
Today, we all have these devices.

This is an opportunity to mostly the less privileged who strive day and night to put food on the table.
An extra income from selling the contacts on theirs phones would surely help them in their pursuit of happiness.

Oga, your analysis does not make sense. There is nothing innovative about selling something that has been entrusted to you. Or you don't know what it means to give your personal contact details to somebody ?

Let me ask you a question, how would you feel if someone you know very well, goes about spreading your house address across the social media, or more closely to this scenario, gives your house address to a third-party that both of you don't know because of some stipends ?

Lastly, I can't access my private messages on NL, don't bother sending me any message there. Kindly send any message you want to discuss with me here on NL so every body can see it too.
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by PCFC(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2020
Guys, NO insults here please. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Don't attack him.
If you want to Sign Up, go ahead and do it.
Check my signature.
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by BRAINZBox(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2020
LAwSuccess:
Oga BRAIN Box. grin
U too worry.
You know the guy before?
U be the guy village people? grin grin grin
The guy no mention your name.
E no abuse you.
If u no wan do, allow people wey wan do do na?
The guy no talk say make u come do the thing by force.
Face your hustle, make hin too face hin own hustle too.
Na your type go nag hin wife so tey she go poison u.
Na wa for you o.
If u no get better thing do, go and play with sand a beg. grin grin grin

Account since 2012, and this is your longest post..... Lol.

We know wetin dey sup.

I am just giving a general warning, he who has ears let them hear.

PCFC and your alternates, I won't be responding to you and your alternate accounts again alright, I don't have time to banter words with you on this again.

2 Likes

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2020
BRAINZBox:

Account since 2012, and this is your longest post..... Lol.

We know wetin dey sup.

I am just giving a general warning, he who has ears let them hear.

PCFC and your alternates, I won't be responding to you and your alternate accounts again alright, I don't have time to banter words with you on this again.

Mr. BrainBox
Go and check all my posts including the one you just commented on.
After serving its purpose, I delete my post, leaving only the first letter.
Again, go and play with sand. grin grin grin

Henceforth, my silence would be the reply to any rubbish you post.
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Mooselion(m): 10:15am On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mooselion a.k.a. BrainBox's alternate, welldone.

Is it a coincidence that BrainBox's profile picture is a lion (don't change it) and Mooselion's name ends with the word LION?
Clones I suspect.

The Oga took a business issue personal and I followed suit.
The apprentice or clone came rushing forward to support "himself". Lol.

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mooselion, I will humbly allow your profile to speak for you on 2 key aspects.

1. Identity
2. Responsibility

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Mooselion(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Mooselion(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
And just so you know... Mooselion nor be lion... Use Google it's free
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Mooselion:
Lol .... grin grin grin grin

This one na Werey o..

Me and Brainbox don turn the same..

I nor argue again....

Carry on sa
Weldone sa

Sha, switch back to PCFC account and we can talk...

Oleh when dey find people contact to build database to spam with bulk SMS

The 2nd line of your post is YOUR FATHER's chieftaincy title. grin grin grin
Product of a leaking CD.
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by Mooselion(m): 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by joungblood(m): 2:47am On Feb 19, 2020
PCFC:
An average person with 200 contacts on his/her phone can make 200 x $0.30 = $60 monthly.

What next? You'll start paying people to bring full names and pictures of their friends or anyone they know? Seriously what's up with everyone, the need for money now don dey make people no get sense again, they would do anything to get small change that will last them 2days.. How's selling ur contacts not a crime sef.. Is almost as same thing as selling the people around you? Some people are saying it's a choice if people want to do it or not, una be mumu, so everyone should keep quiet and not talk wen they see this evil act korokoro.. Na people like una go kukuma sell una family for money. I rest my case,, easy money smh
Re: The Newest Way To Make Money Online (Selling Your Phone Contacts At $0.3 Each) by PCFC(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2020
PCFC:

Visit the website to know what this is all about. A contact does not necessarily have to be a phone number.
You could submit nick names without the numbers. And again, it's clearly stated that you seek the consent of the owners.
The important thing is for the contacts to confirm that they know you.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used HP Compaq Laptops @20,000 / Blackout Looms As Electricity Workers Threaten To Resume Strike / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.