Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Darkness Of The Morning - Hunterman Grail - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Darkness Of The Morning - Hunterman Grail (443 Views)

Born Of A Dragon (Blood and Darkness) / HIDDEN DARKNESS By Jon Doe / THE GRAIL:GENESIS. A Novel By Talented 2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darkness Of The Morning - Hunterman Grail by Arero: 2:11am On Feb 15, 2020
I have a NAME, my name belongs to me alone. Don't bother finding out.

I won't tell you if this is a friction or a non-friction but what I can tell you is, THIS IS A STORY ... I can't say if it was in the past or in the future (that is my secret)

I am writing this story directly, I'm writing out of grief and I'm writing out of the inspiration of those before me that shared what inspires them to write....

I can't promise you a Happy Ending because I don't write "HAPPY ENDINGS �"

I'll post as often as I can and I'll surely need someone like #divepen to whoop my ass when I disappear��, JUST Kidding!

Meanwhile;
All rights reserved. No part of this write-up may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transported in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, re-cording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the writer.

2 Likes

Re: Darkness Of The Morning - Hunterman Grail by Arero: 1:43am On Feb 17, 2020
CHAPTER ONE
Introduction
"Watch with your eyes open, watch with your hearts calm and watch with your minds sharp because darkness doesn't come in a swift."

Everyone has a story they don't get to tell anyone. Not their family, friends, best friends or even spouses because the shame surrounding the story is greater than any comfort anyone can give and the saying "A PROBLEM SHARED IS A PROBLEM HALF SOLVED" doesn't work for it. Well, this is that kind of a story that I'm Sharing with you.

Why? Because you're nobody to me, neither am I to you

Before I keep blabbering all about let me properly introduce myself.

My name is Alyssa Kings. I am a Nigerian, brought up and breed in Nigeria, with the Normal circumstances surrounding Nigerian kids. I graduated out of school 2 years ago with a first class honors in Computer Science. I am that crazy with computers that I could close my eyes and type 20 lines of codes with my eyes closed under 10 minutes.

I'm from the family of 4, 2 boys and 2 girls and I was the last child of the family. My family is a Christian one and we're all virgins, including my brothers..... Sounds funny right?

But anyway, it was all good until June 02nd. The day I'll never forget, the day of gloom and blindness and faint. The day the gates of hell opened it's gate to me and I stepped in. It was the beginning of the Darkness.
Re: Darkness Of The Morning - Hunterman Grail by sochey(f): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
How you take know all your siblings are still virgins?.. LMAO

Anyways, nice beginning, nice cover, more updates kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Tale Of "Jackass": A short story. / What I Learnt From Imperial Leather Soap. / Arrested By Love By Bright Daniel : Episode 1 - 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.