Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors (1554 Views)

Beautify Your Home With These Foreign Doors . / Used Foreign Doors In Abuja. / Call For Yr Installation Of Foreign Doors,aluminum Windows & Doors,p.o.p Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:09am On Feb 15, 2020
For your best quotes and supply for Granite and Marbles tiles, Spanish and Italian floor tiles, Sanitary wares and foreign doors.

We can supply to anywhere in Nigeria as client satisfaction remains our priority.

NB (Unable to complete operation due to low memory) I keep getting this message when trying to upload pictures.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Ruby Red Granite 30*60 2cm thickness.

NB: I have difficulty uploading pictures here because of the size.

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2020
We also have other types of granite and marbles, include granite stone pallets, Jubrano granite, Italian palato marble, Nigerian black granite, blue pearl marble, Tiger white granite, tiger wave granite etc.

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Contact us today to quote best prices and for more pictures.

I. Wish you all a blessed week ahead.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2020
60 *60 granite tiles and Marble slabs.

Contact us now to get the best quote. We also supply to anywhere in Nigeria.

Thanks for your patronage

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Ultra Pacific Global is your go to when it comes to granite tiles, marbles, Spanish and Italian tiles, and sanitary wares to go with.

Contact us today to quote the best prices.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Just arrived. Available.

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2020
Good Morning
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by mufutau55(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
stanleyalpacino:
Just arrived. Available.

How much? Chinese iron door or what? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
mufutau55:

How much? Chinese iron door or what? Thanks.

Hajji M.

Hello Hajji M,

Thank you for contacting us smiley

It is German steel door. 3ft. 49,500.

It also has 4ft.

Kindly contact me on whatsapp to discuss further.

We also offer supply services to building sites in Lagos and environs. Including most states in Nigeria.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by mufutau55(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
stanleyalpacino:

Hello Hajji M,
Thank you for contacting us smiley
It is German steel door. 3ft. 49,500.
It also has 4ft.
Kindly contact me on whatsapp to discuss further.
We also offer supply services to building sites in Lagos and environs. Including most states in Nigeria.

OK. Thank you very much Sir. I will contact you on Whatsapp for further discussion.

Hajji M.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
mufutau55:

OK. Thank you very much Sir. I will contact you on Whatsapp for further discussion.

Hajji M.

Okay. Looking forward to doing business with you Sir.

Have a good night.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thank God it's Friday. grin smiley

I hope y'all are having a good day.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
smiley thank God for today
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Good morning smiley Godspeed in your endeavours Amen
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:39am On Mar 03, 2020
Happy new month to our existing and prospective clients.

We remain resolute in serving your building need efficiently. smiley
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Kindly contact us on a quote on granite tiles, Marbles and foreign doors.

Ultra Pacific Global

[/i] we satisfy your building needs seamlessly[i]
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2020
TGIF
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
Contact us now to get the best quote on Granite tiles, Marbles, floor tiles including Spanish and Italian, foreign security doors
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2020
We are here to serve you better wink

Have a great weekend !!!
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Happy new week all cool cool

Keep the calls coming...
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:37am On Mar 10, 2020
Good Morning NL. It's a new day. We have the posted 30x60 granite all available..

We are your swift granite, marble and foreign doors plug.. smiley cool

Do you need Marble or granite slab? PM Us
Do you need foreign security doors ? Pm Us cool

Contacts Us Now!!!

We are always here to serve your need.

Blessed day ahead.

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2020
Good morning. New week, new blessings.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Call/WhatsApp to get the best quote on our products.

Happy new week.
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2020
STAY SAFE and STAY HOME
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:26am On May 06, 2020
Available

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:27am On May 06, 2020
Black Juprana Granite marble for floors and walls. #Available

Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2020
Our office is open today. Due to the preventive measures in lagos state, we are only open on Mondays, Wednesdays and fridays .

I am always available on whatsapp to attend to your needs .

#StaySafe
Re: Granite, Marbles And Foreign Doors by stanleyalpacino(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2020
Still available. Juprana red granite 30 *60 1.2cm thickness

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Fully Detached Bungalows With Penthouse + BQ @ N35m, Abijo GRA / 2/3 Brm Luxury Apartments for Sale In Ibeju Lekki, near proposed Dangote Estate / Why You Should Invest In The Fastest Selling Estate In Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.