Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom (85493 Views)

Video Of Sand Storm In Yola, Adamawa State / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Kennyswag: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
This is caused by Yoruba people always selling and doing business near those gutters undecided
senseless inferior igbos
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Mediachef: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2020
Who else noticed how clean the sand is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 15, 2020
[center][/center]

It is every where.

Dirty country
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by 12inchDickson: 8:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
This is how my God will pack out dirty and nonsense girls out of my life.
lol ẹ dn pain am
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Bewisebenice18(m): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2020
no need to dig gutter just pack and go. viva lakuwe ahoyaya lekki gbasky, sand don collect road finish smh and no one cares.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Centcanada: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2020
So this sand now is a news?
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by darediamond(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

Amen!
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Tunex252(m): 9:02am On Feb 15, 2020
sulaak:
Lack of maintenance culture, those gutters should be cleared every week.
who won clean ham?
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Miles300: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2020
To even think is was pack along the road ha sickening!! Why some people no get sense for this country
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Fuckgovt: 9:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
and keep them by the side so they can enter again to destroy ur life more. Lol
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Mblem(m): 9:06am On Feb 15, 2020
petnuel:
And you packed the sand on the main road? What happened to sense and decency??

An appropriate caption for this would have been, "Ss the amount of sand packed on the main road in Akwa Ibom". Much as gutters should be de-silted, the sand is better in the gutter than in on the main road.

As the other earlier stated... Guy you really need sense

Where did you expect them to keep it immediately after removing it from the gutter??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by oyinella(f): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2020
DeomoviesI:
Hmmmm...... Please help us beg LASG to do this as well this period for Okota Lagos. The rate at which water stuck on the road for months is really alarming. Small rain droplets, heavy road to pass. I guess this should be done to the drainage this period because sand has blocked them. It is a great development over there, Kudos. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, Moonlight, Power (S1-6 complete) (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
the government didn't do this in akwa ibom state, the citizens did
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by jericco1(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2020
How's is this news? angry
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

How did they get in there in the first place??!...
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Davash222(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

How did they get in there in the first place??!...
Was under duress when it all happened.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Renforce: 9:15am On Feb 15, 2020
dingbang:
It will still enter back. .

Dunno why I find this statement very hilarious grin
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by MillerJnr(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2020
the mistake is from our road design and construction in Nigeria, if you want to avoid sand in your drainages it is simple, use interlock from the drainage to houses near it, that's how developed countries construct metropolitan roads. if not your road itself will look dirty cuz of sand.

1 Like

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by thesmallgod(m): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Poor drainage system. Maintenance of the drainage and waste disposal method is also poor
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by SmartMugu: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2020
petnuel:
And you packed the sand on the main road? What happened to sense and decency??

An appropriate caption for this would have been, "Ss the amount of sand packed on the main road in Akwa Ibom". Much as gutters should be de-silted, the sand is better in the gutter than in on the main road.
If they hadn't done anything, y'all would have complained. Now they cleared the gutter and placed the debris temporarily on the main road, y'all are still complaining. Were u expecting them to swallow it through their throat?
Even civilized countries place debris on the main road to be easily accessible to bulldozers and tippers that eventually move them, so why are u complaining as if you have thought of another possible option beside the main road?
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by solsticey2k3(m): 9:18am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

cheesy grin
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by MillerJnr(m): 9:19am On Feb 15, 2020
futurism:
cos they will not remove it. It is same problem all over Nigeria l. They will remove sand from Gutter and leave it while sand goes back into the gutter. After they will call to remove same sand again. The circle continues.

And u think only Nigerian leaders are clueless and daft?

to avoid this issue, use interlock after the drainage to the houses close to the road, as it done in saner climes
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by SmartMugu: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2020
Mblem:

As the other earlier stated... Guy you really need sense

Where did you expect them to keep it immediately after removing it from the gutter??
I guess he was expecting them to swallow it.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by femi4: 9:20am On Feb 15, 2020
soleilmoon100:
Saw this on Facebook and we wonder why it's always flooded during rainy season. Naija Nawa.

the gutter isn't deep enough. Sand will always be there anyway
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by A1kennedy(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2020
that sand eh.

Well, Are you a final Year EE studient and you want an auto card drawn circuit diagram with ur name and reg no labeled on it for ur project?? Oya contact us now to get ur problem solved.
whattsapp or call : 08146995561 Thank you.

stop downloading circuit diagrams. show them ur own circuit diagram.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2020
It was left there. One year later grin
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by crestdevelopers: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Katier00:
God doesn't answer such prayers. Flee from women or just have one but if you are looking for God to clean up your mess, you are joking
atleast he has prayed for a good thing. And btw, it is not your place to say what type of prayer GOD does or doesn't answer.
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by bkool7(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2020
It's all over Lagos too

Check drainages at Ago Palace way
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by ubee(m): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2020
mtinfx:
Uyo

Very clean place and good maintenance culture
Where in this article was it indicated the picture was taken in Uyo
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by UnusualJhay(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Is it not AKS? ?...
it will enter again!!

But that sand fit build one full police station cool cool
Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Gerrard59(m): 9:23am On Feb 15, 2020
Total nonsensical way of constructing roads. Is that how roads near the Government's House are? I really don't why there should be open gutters. Absolutely unnecessary!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom by Omihanifa: 9:24am On Feb 15, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
wow! Kano my city my state. Where in Kano?

Hotoro GRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos / Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.