Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,772 members, 5,426,555 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 03:13 AM

Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? (531 Views)

Its Time To Stop Adding Madrid And Bayern Munic In Your Betslip / Can't See My Betslip Ticket On Bet9ja Database / Look What Happened To My Betslip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by rachy2care4u: 4:01am On Feb 15
Last two weeks,i came across an article on how to win every game,i decide to give it a try to have access to the complete report.After having access to the report, i was told i will receive a 10.1 odd booking anytime soon and it also might not be soon then i expect. Few days later precisely on the 9th of this month,i decide to check my email,i was sent a betking booking code from them,but what i got was 207.60 odd.

I didnt know where to play it as i could not locate a betking shop around me in time..i was feeling lazy to go look for a betking shop,but i later made up my mind to go look for one.

I was told to stake it with only #100,so i did as i was instructed , the next day i had to traveled for a job outside Lagos,Am not back yet,but i should be back this weekend.I dont know how to check if i won or not, can someone help me out as i have been sent a congratulatory message via email from the platform i got the code from

Here is the Betking Coupon code: 74HJ-DXJP9-A-YRGV

Thank you
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by flowingwaters(m): 4:22am On Feb 15
You won 25k. congrats.
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by opsyswagger(m): 4:42am On Feb 15
Are you playing trick with us
Or do you think we are fool
Am very sure you no this game won
You are trying to take us mugu
Op receive sense oooo
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by Apcexchange: 7:33am On Feb 15
u no well, person no go hear word again cos of 25k
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by puremaker7: 7:59am On Feb 15
ode Op, why didnt you open betking website and check for your self instead of Niaraland website, you won ordinary 25K you wan take ham find customer wey you go scam, person wey dey win 500K steady self no dey make noise.
NOTE: That code might not be for OP.
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by grim33(m): 8:16am On Feb 15
Simple Virtual Football League strategy that works like magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72vUDLy6cY
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by ojaysam25(m): 9:42am On Feb 15
congrats....pls help me with the contact of the agencies that email you
Re: Did I Win This Betslip?? Can Someone Confirm For Me??? by Zabiboy: 10:05am On Feb 15
ojaysam25:
congrats....pls help me with the contact of the agencies that email you

Its bcz of pp like u dat he made up dat nonsense stories....

This is 2020 o....Shine ur eyes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mri As Blessing In Disguise / Appearance Vs Trophy / Nigeria 4 - Tahiti 0 ,more Goal In The Second Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.