Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) (5960 Views)

Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. / 'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by akelicious(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2020
The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father, His Royal Majesty Eze Isreal Okwu Kanu.

More photos at https://www.akelicious.net/meet-the-only-surviving-sister-of-nnamdi-kanus-father-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by johnmartus(m): 6:32am On Feb 15, 2020
Kanu is a bastard a worthless fellow. He deliberately killed his parents.

Yet Upon all the money the bastard is collecting in a frivolous way from gullible followers he couldn't give his parents a befitting edifice burial. Broken ass Nigga.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by helinues: 6:32am On Feb 15, 2020
The loss can still be felt in the woman's eyes

Take heart ma

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Citytrend: 6:36am On Feb 15, 2020
She is traumatized

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Smithkafors(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

Yet Upon all the money the bastard is collecting in a frivolous way from gullible followers he couldn't give his parents a befitting edifice burial. Broken ass Nigga.
You are the fool here!,so you expect him to channel IPOB money for his personal gain instead of IPOB struggle.This is typical mind of a Nigerian,always thinking of how to live above their means by stealing from others.Shame on you,by the way the burial was superb unless u are blind.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by InfoSources: 7:20am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

Its like you want to be the next in line?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2020
You mean you want to join kanu parents?
InfoSources:
Its like you want to be the next in line?
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Caseless: 7:24am On Feb 15, 2020
What did nnamdi kanu sacrificed his parents achieve? That guy is into something occultic and performed a ritual with his parents.
I heard nnamdi kanu is 51 years old and his mom died at 65 years of age. Eze kanu was a 'paedophile' afterall...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Bikoko: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
What did nnamdi kanu sacrificed his parents achieve? That guy is into something occultic and performed a ritual with his parents.
I heard nnamdi kanu is 51 years old and his mom died at 65 years of age. Eze kanu was a 'paedophile' afterall...
OK point made and taken, are you fulfilled now? Smh
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

This is all you could come up with after looking at the face of that grieving old woman.
Shame on you. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by clevvermind(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

get some sense.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by clevvermind(m): 8:08am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
you are not making sense. Don't think with your anus.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Caseless: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2020
Bikoko:
OK point made and taken, are you fulfilled now? Smh
yes!
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Ishilove: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, I hope your sacrifice was worth it. It will be very shameful if it turns out not to be.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Bikoko: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
yes!
I'm proud of you
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by gidgiddy: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are the fool here!,so you expect him to channel IPOB money for his personal gain instead of IPOB struggle.This is typical mind of a Nigerian,always thinking of how to live above their means by stealing from others.Shame on you,by the way the burial was superb unless u are blind.

Typical corruot Nigerian. Thats how one of them was saying in another thread that Kanu did not tar the road to his fathers house despite all the money IPOB contributed to him. He actually expected Kanu to use IPOB's money to tar the road to his house. Sone Nigerians can be very foolish

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
OK,. Anyway learn web development with WordPress. Chat me up on what. App for details.
0..9...0 six 7..0...2....6....0,,9.2

Also, if you need a website for your business, feel free to contact me. Its both responsive. Mobile-friendly SE-Optimized, and super affordable. You also get a free hosting (meaning you won't need to pay monthly for hosting your website) and a free .com domain name.
Why wait any longer, patronize us today, and you will be glad you did.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by marviessss(m): 10:40am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
bro are u sure about r mother's age
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Sokosuji: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Nnamdi Kanu, I hope your sacrifice was worth it. It will be very shameful if it turns out not to be.
I hope the sacrifice you made the day a mob of abokees almost ended your life under bridge was worth it..

Keep gloating other ppls misfortune and injustices as tho you have your own destiny all figured out..
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Lovelive: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Lovelive: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Ishilove: 11:08am On Feb 15, 2020
Sokosuji:
I hope the sacrifice you made the day a mob of abokees almost ended your life under bridge was worth it..

Keep gloating other ppls misfortune as tho you have your own destiny all figured out..
You are so consumed by hate that you are blinded to the very obvious fact that my post was sympathetic to Kanu. I even frantically searched for sense in your comment but could not find one microcosm.

Fvck off and don't quote me again.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Commentor: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2020
The hunchback avoided the burial.

grin
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

And u r a bigger bastard than him....
U r a waste
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by Laytin: 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
The hunchback avoided the burial.

grin
[/s]
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by JAtoms: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
johnmartus:

In your heart of hearts, you envy his courage. Your post here changes nothing about him.
Re: Meet The Only Surviving Sister Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Father (photos) by TMemos: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:

Turn up the volume.

Nnamdi Kanu is 51 and the mother died at 67.

She gave birth to him at 15 and possibly got married at 14 or younger.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Sack 15 Communities In Taraba / LASG Commences Maintenance Work On Bridges / LASG Gives 4-Day Deadline To Squatters & Illegal Motor Parks In Obalende

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.