Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State (45891 Views)

Produce Your NYSC Certificate –Tribunal To Ewhrudjakpo / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Forgery: DSS Ordered To Investigate Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by kelvinginzie: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
Dege chamelion, you're a bastard.
So, dickson picked this man so he could take his slot at senate? How can this man leave senate to become a deputy? It's either the apc find its way around this, or timi alaibe takes it from the inside. Then you will understand.

Stop wailing
Your party has robbed Pdp several times of electoral victories and you celebrated it
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Bear007(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2020
And you expect me to pronounce that name...
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by ruggedtimi(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2020
why will someone leave senate to be a deputy governor

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by AmuDimpka: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Minorities thinking....urhobo can be in Bayelsa the way we have Igbo in rivers and delta
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by themanderon: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Fearfully and wonderfully made name.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by otokx(m): 8:54am On Feb 15, 2020
rookidmart:
Uhrobo names are funny.

Urhobo names are unique and rich in culture.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by BestOsai: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2020
kayroc:
Why leave Senate to do deputy governor. Is that not downgrade? Pls let seniors weigh in.

Serious downgrade.The man is dumb.I wont leave House of Reps to be deputy governor.
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Agugbadin: 8:56am On Feb 15, 2020
mrkings84:
SHOW ME ONE APC LEADER WHO HAS SUCH ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS!

ALL YOU HEAR FROM THEIR CAMP IS CERTIFICATE FORGERIES!

NOT SURPRISED THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER OF THUGS!

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaBam:

Like INCANTATION..

Lol
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Dansuqi: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2020
Renforce:

They can't because he controls that area judging from the massive support he got during the election and that is his village sef
Which area? Apc won ekeremor.do you know the amount of violence and intimidation that went on in sagbama
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Dansuqi: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2020
kelvinginzie:

Stop wailing
Your party has robbed Pdp several times of electoral victories and you celebrated it
Where and where
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Renforce: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

Which area? Apc won ekeremor.do you know the amount of violence and intimidation that went on in sagbama

Baba who won in sagbama??
Dickson is from Orua in sagbama
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Mapoka: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Ofoni people are Ijaws. They are only maternally Urhobo.
The founder of the town is one of the sons of Tarakiri, and Ijaw man. Ofoni ancestor married an Urhobo woman who invited his Urhobo brothers to live with her and the husband.
That's how Ofoni became Urhobo speaking, because Urhobo was their mother tongue from the beginning, while their father tongue was Ijaw.

If Ukwuani are not claiming Orogun people who are maternally Ukwuani(Igboid) and are bilingual in Urhobo and Ukwuani, I don't see why Urhobo people should be claiming Ofoni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by aolawale025: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by gr8cany: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2020
Pls someone help me and pronounce that name again[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by armadeo(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Jiovonni:
bros i can't figure out
but i prefer senate oo

How do you know he wasnt put in the senate to lock it down awaiting Dickson tenure to be over then swap places?

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Dansuqi: 9:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Renforce:

Baba who won in sagbama??
Dickson is from Orua in sagbama
I said Dickson won but the opposition there was massive.unfortunately,apc will still be in control of brass,nembe,southern ijaw till 2023 politically and this is crucial
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by shineeye1: 9:23am On Feb 15, 2020
ursullalinda:
I can't even pronounce the name .......Congrats to the lucky man.....just like that ......he became the no 2 citizen of Bayelsa......lucky man

For national stability, you may call him : Law Reivwo Jakpo - if that will not later lead to his disqualification!
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by pazienza(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Mapoka:
Ofoni people are Ijaws. They are only maternally Urhobo.
The founder of the town is one of the sons of Tarakiri, and Ijaw man. Ofoni ancestor married an Urhobo woman who invited his Urhobo brothers to live with her and the husband.
That's how Ofoni became Urhobo speaking, because Urhobo was their mother tongue from the beginning, while their father tongue was Ijaw.

If Ukwuani are not claiming Orogun people who are maternally Ukwuani(Igboid) and are bilingual in Urhobo and Ukwuani, I don't see why Urhobo people should be claiming Ofoni.

Right. Many Ijaw communities in the past married lots of Urhobo women and these nearly upturned the language of the Ijaw communities. Take for instance Kiagbodo, the home town of Edwin Clark in Delta state. They are currently Urhobo speaking though they are of Ijaw origin, due to too many marriages with Urhobo women.

Urhobo are claiming Ofoni because they would be landlocked without Ofoni. But unfortunately, Ofoni people are proud Ijaws.

https://www.nairaland.com/3898626/group-faults-urhobo-inclusion-biafra/13#58138886

cc:Ijawcitizen

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Renforce: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Dansuqi:

I said Dickson won but the opposition there was massive.unfortunately,apc will still be in control of brass,nembe,southern ijaw till 2023 politically and this is crucial

Not if Douye plays his card well. People from that part can be easily swayed once you agree to play their game.

I feel so unhappy with this development shar. My sis already got an appointment
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by vineyardfarms: 9:29am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
So, dickson picked this man so he could take his slot at senate? How can this man leave senate to become a deputy? It's either the apc find its way around this, or timi alaibe takes it from the inside. Then you will understand.
PLS KILL TRIBAL SENTIMENT, BE REASONABLE.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 15, 2020
Na which kine names wey dey break person jaw be dis sef angry
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by PrinceMajestic: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2020
URHOBO IS TOO GREAT! IJAWS NEVER WANTED AN URHOBO MAN TO BE DEPUTY GOVERNOR EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A DELTA IJAW MAN AS OUR DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN DELTA STATE. THE REAL REASON THEY DIDN'T VOTE PDP MUCH WAS BECAUSE OF THIS URHOBO DEPUTY BUT FINALLY WE SUCCEEDED IN DEPUTY GOVERNOR POSITION IN BAYELSA! URHOBO MUST DOMINATE SS. ISE!

5 Likes

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by fergie001: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2020
kayroc:
Why leave Senate to do deputy governor. Is that not downgrade? Pls let seniors weigh in.
The outgoing Gov is his oga, and wants his seat at Senate. A seat he will now get, for sure.

Na game.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by fergie001: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
URHOBO IS TOO GREAT! IJAWS NEVER WANTED AN URHOBO MAN TO BE DEPUTY GOVERNOR EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE A DELTA IJAW MAN AS OUR DEPUTY GOVERNOR IN DELTA STATE. THE REAL REASON THEY DIDN'T VOTE PDP MUCH WAS BECAUSE OF THIS URHOBO DEPUTY BUT FINALLY WE SUCCEEDED IN DEPUTY GOVERNOR POSITION IN BAYELSA! URHOBO MUST DOMINATE SS. ISE!
You are very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by vineyardfarms: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by fergie001: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2020
armadeo:

How do you know he wasnt put in the senate to lock it down awaiting Dickson tenure to be over then swap places?
That was exactly how it played out!
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Uhrobos with long names. ....

Who else enjoyed their cultural dance at Shiloh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
This this guy leaving his Senate seat to be deputy governor is baffling unless the post of a deputy Governor is higher. I stand to be educated and corrected house. Thanks
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Liposure: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2020
Bayelsa people no go kill person wit name. Wetin happen, ewruwhowho, ebiaghobhowro, opolowruhiebalie,wruhawaviebulemhu
Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Neobulletzz(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
Please I would love someone to explain this to me
The man is Urhobo but a deputy governor in Bayelsa
Does this mean we have Urhobo tribe also in Bayelsa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Oborawhareivwo Ewhrudjakpo; The Urhobo Deputy Governor Of Bayelsa State by Liposure: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This this guy leaving his Senate seat to be deputy governor is baffling unless the post of a deputy Governor is higher. I stand to be educated and corrected house. Thanks
my brother, na so i see am oh. When Federal position is higher dan state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You’ve No Powers To Try Me At CCT - Onnoghen Tells Federal Government / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void / 24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.