Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

"God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa (335 Views)

Medical Supplies Arrive In India As Coronavirus Cases Hit New Records (Photos) / China Hotel Used As Coronavirus Quarantine Centre Collapses, 70 People Trapped / Coronavirus Hits Africa, Egypt Records First Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa by Burstingbrain: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2020
Coronavirus hits Africa, Nigerians had started pleading with God for help

Fear has gripped some Nigerians after the first case of the novel coronavirus was confirmed by Egypt’s minister of health, making it the first in Africa.

World Health Organization has been notified and the patient has been placed in isolation in a hospital for treatment and monitoring.

His nationality wasn’t given, but he is said to be a foreigner.
Shortly after the news, Nigerians took to social media to plead with the virus to spare the country and never find its way into it.

Kemi Filani News would recall that after killing more than 1,000 people, the World Health Organisation had given coronavirus another name.

It was named COVID-19, which is a revision on the former 2019-nCoV and the development was confirmed by the Organization’s Director-General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus

https://burstingbrainmedia.com.ng/god-abeg-help-us-o-nigerians-plead-as-coronavirus-hits-africa/

Re: "God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa by Tobinrobin(m): 8:22am On Feb 15, 2020
This virus is spreading really really quick and leaving death in its wake. I pray they find a cure soon OMG! God help us o
Re: "God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2020
They should be worried more on finding the cure than doing a remix to it name
Re: "God Abeg Help Us Oo" Nigerians React As Coronavirus Hits Africa by nero2face: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2020
I remember how we tackled dreaded Ebola, when we had govt that understands de meaning of safety of the citizens, I so much fear for the lives of all Nigerians should this Corona virus hit us, APC will play politics with it Lai Mohammed will tell u it's a fake news by PDP while Oshiomole will tell u the Virus is in only PDP states, Buhari will tell u he is shocked how de virus got into the county while Adesina will defend him by telling us he meant something else, Osibanjo will lie as usual they've instituted committee to checkmate, finally Senate will pass a bill to kill anyone who tastes positive to the virus,...I weep in advance for my once a great country...

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How You Feel When You Smoke Weed / Favipiravir Helped Covid-19 Patients Recover. / Stds Especially Staphylococcus Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.