Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria (4880 Views)

Being Gay Is Natural / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Kingsteve(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2020
khia:
How are you Kingsteve? cheesy

Doing just fine mami wink
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by racerve(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
khia:

I'm sure they campaign against fornication as well but the topic is homosexuality.

Don't be ridiculous! Everyone here would protest if the government made extra-marital sex illegal, including me and you.

In any case, if you agree that fornication and homosexuality are both immoral based on your christian beliefs, why is it okay for one act to be legal and the other illegal? Because your version of christianity allows you to pick and choose what parts of the Bible to follow, when it's convenient for you.

The typical Nigerian christian is more likely to engage in fornication, so they condone it. Whereas homosexuality is abhorrent and should be illegal, because it's not something they can see themselves engaging in.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Dexlomo: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
biGDhAp:
so you dey hold hands with your fellow guyman if you dey waka for road..
God knows that shiit irritates me and I can punch you in the face for it

On top another person mata, abeg, find work do. If you busy, you no go dey poke your nose for another man matter.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Dexlomo: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
choblak:

U are wrong most people that rants against homos are the real gays
They do that to cover themselves and I think u might be one

You got time for these down low guys sha... The worst na say person like arukwe123 go be mama wey dey beg and fit do anything for big gbolla. I know him type, na so dem body go dey shake once dey see poron.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by arukwe123(m): 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dexlomo:

You got time for these down low guys sha... The worst na say person like arukwe123 go be mama wey dey beg and fit do anything for big gbolla. I know him type, na so dem body go dey shake once dey see poron.
who is this fool quoting me. Do I know you fagg¤t
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dexlomo:

On top another person mata, abeg, find work do. If you busy, you no go dey poke your nose for another man matter.
.. which one com be your own . pot calling kettle black
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by khiaa(f): 3:41am On Feb 21, 2020
racerve:

Don't be ridiculous! Everyone here would protest if the government made extra-marital sex illegal, including me and you.

In any case, if you agree that fornication and homosexuality are both immoral based on your christian beliefs, why is it okay for one act to be legal and the other illegal? Because your version of christianity allows you to pick and choose what parts of the Bible to follow, when it's convenient for you.

The typical Nigerian christian is more likely to engage in fornication, so they condone it. Whereas homosexuality is abhorrent and should be illegal, because it's not something they can see themselves engaging in.

I'm not Nigerian neither am I in Nigeria so why would I care if extra marital affairs were legal or not? Also, I am not a Christian. I always wonder if gay men have ever tried a woman before. undecided

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Palehair: 7:12am On Feb 21, 2020
khiaa:

I'm not Nigerian neither am I in Nigeria so why would I care if extra marital affairs were legal or not? Also, I am not a Christian. I always wonder if gay men have ever tried a woman before. undecided
Oh believe me, they have... Loads of women. Sex is just an action but sexuality is an attraction.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by khiaa(f): 7:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Palehair:

Oh believe me, they have... Loads of women. Sex is just an action but sexuality is an attraction.

They would have to be attracted to the person in some ways in order to complete the sexual act.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Romeo3:
Shouldn't be a crime in Nigeria... Should be a crime against humanity. Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed by God because of things like gay practices.

Christianity has been watered down.

The Sodom & Gomorrah tale is fantasy.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Palehair: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2020
khiaa:

They would have to be attracted to the person in some ways in order to complete the sexual act.
Nah, I took a human sexuality studies course for 2 years. I have a gay friend who love having sex with women and yet he identifies as gay and not even bi but he will never date them, only men. I asked him and he just said, its sex and nothing more. That's how a lot of DL men have sex with women, they might be thinking about other men while doing or straight men who have been blackmailed by gay men to sleep with them or straight men who are jigolos because of the cash, there are reasons attached
Lemme ask you something, as a woman, how do you feel when you are bleeping a man you have 0 attraction to. You close your eyes till it's done (that's a metaphor though, if you know, you know)

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Palehair:

Nah, I took a human sexuality studies course for 2 years. I have a gay friend who love having sex with women and yet he identifies as gay and not even bi but he will never date them, only men. I asked him and he just said, its sex and nothing more. That's how a lot of DL men have sex with women, they might be thinking about other men while doing or straight men who have been blackmailed by gay men to sleep with them or straight men who are jigolos because of the cash, there are reasons attached
Lemme ask you something, as a woman, how do you feel when you are bleeping a man you have 0 attraction to. You close your eyes till it's done (that's a metaphor though, if you know, you know)

It doesn't work the same for a man, a man has to be aroused in order to complete the act. Your friend is obviously bi because nobody is forcing him to be with women, he chooses to.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Palehair: 9:43am On Feb 21, 2020
khiaa:

It doesn't work the same for a man, a man has to be aroused in order to complete the act. Your friend is obviously bi because nobody is forcing him to be with women, he chooses to.
Sexuality is quite broad and fluid and i think he's more like heteroflexible. There were gay men of old who got married for years because they wanted children. There are also those trying to figure themselves out. Sex is in your mind. You are trying to capture the presence in your mind and believe me you might not be present when you are there because you are with who you in your mind when the action is going on
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by choblak(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dexlomo:

I de tell u
I think sey na only me know there type
I don witness plenty of such guy
How I wish I will get ur number for what'sapp we for talk
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by arukwe123(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
choblak:

I de tell u
yes. Collect his number Fagg¤t, but no let them catch una. Because the beating go too much.
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by Dexlomo: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
choblak:

I de tell u

I would have loved to but I am not sure I can at least for the now.

1 Like

Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by choblak(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Dexlomo:

I would have loved to but I am not sure I can at least for the now.

Ok I understand
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by choblak(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2020
arukwe123:
yes. Collect his number Fagg¤t, but no let them catch una. Because the beating go too much.

Is ur brain paining you? undecided mtchweee people will not like to mind their business
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by arukwe123(m): 11:48am On Feb 22, 2020
choblak:

Is ur brain paining you? undecided mtchweee people will not like to mind their business
who quoted first. Why quote someone and expect the person not to reply. My friend go and sit in a gutter, I can see you are drunk
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by choblak(m): 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
arukwe123:
who quoted first. Why quote someone and expect the person not to reply. My friend go and sit in a gutter, I can see you are drunk

Rubbish
Re: Being Gay Shouldn't Be A Crime In Nigeria by abidex0z(m): 3:39am On Mar 15, 2020
we all know, it can never happened..... Nigerians are too religious for that....14 years behind bar...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Seen Sexually Harassing An Onion Seller (video) / What I Did After My Fiancée Told Me They Were Not My Kids (graphic Pics) / Guy Humiliated After Proposing To Girlfriend In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.