Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) (1874 Views)

Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2020
A man by name Igbolade had decided on Valentines day to take his relationship status to another level as he proposes to his woman. it ended well for him as she gave him a positive 'Yes'.

Sharing their experience from the past till now, the couple claimed they met on the then social media platform "2go" in the year 2009 in a football club group created, Chelsea group, but that meetup later became their love journey, according to Olawunmi, she said he became her first love.

She said "we started off on an argument in the chelsea group on 2go and i won over him leaving him in blank state shocked. Then we became friends and got talking unknown to him, I was a minor and I was staying as far as in Ondo State and he was in Lagos."

"The friendship intensified and we couldn’t do a day without talking to each other and guess what!! Whenever I go to school(Secondary Boarding school) it felt somehow without having my bestie around to always Gossip with & once on holidays he’s the first person I’ll talk to"

"Then suddenly we lost contact couldn’t reach him till I finished my secondary school it was sad years for me, Got admission into a poly in Warri Delta state to continue my education , met several people but none could compare to my BFF"

"Suddenly!!one day I had a ping on my BBM , it was him !! My Olamide could this be real this was 2014 I was shocked felt like something in me was revived , we talked at length and he explained all he was going through at home and at school and that now he’s doing betteSuddenly!!one day I had a ping on my BBM , it was him !! My Olamide could this be real this was 2014
I was shocked felt like something in me was revived , we talked at length and he explained all he was going through at home and at school and that now he’s doing better"
"Thanks to God I said, Next a question could we take this friendship to the next level?? The times we were apart he couldn’t stop thinking about me and worried if I was doing fine. I accepted his proposal and we started off again the once distant Love"
"He called me on a good day after my lectures that he wanted to come to Warri to see me for the very first time!! I was anxious , scared and everything how could I meet someone I met on 2go face to face!!! God what would I do ??"

"He came, seeing him for the first time I was so shy to even look him in the eyes. To cut the long story short we’ve been together since then , I came to Lagos , got an IT placement and we got closer"

"Around 2018, things seems difficult for the both of us , financially, time to see each other and all we grew distant I couldn’t watch my relationship for how many years go down the drain!! We fought for it, struggled together, tackled all obstacles and God did it"

"We are here year 2020 celebrating the years of ups and down, the tears that rolled can’t be counted, Family issues that arose, individual insecurities we had to fight, achievement"
"Olamide mi, Igbolade Akanni mi can’t be replaced they can only try, the love that couldn’t be quenched The lord bless us and give us the wisdom to always love each other through whatever life bring This is our long story in short"

See photos...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/man-who-met-lady-on-2go-in-2009.html

1 Like

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2020
See More Photos Here
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2020
cry
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Chibuchris: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2020
Wish you guys happiness love and fun

1 Like

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by GreatAchiever1: 9:00am On Feb 15, 2020
How sweet... Wish u guyz d best.
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by bluebay(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2020
The Boy Must be a Pro on 2go

1 Like

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Ladylite: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2020
Does 2go still exist?
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Hoyindarmolar(f): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2020
Awwwwn
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Romeo3(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2020
After 11 years... Lord of the rings part 4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by StephenBB(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2020
2go has been producing marriage than Facebook

1 Like

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by Kylekent59: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
I decided to see what 2go looked like as I logged in last month after 9 years of abstinence.

Could you believe 2go has deleted all my friends, wiped out all my chats.

I decided to go check out their rooms, all those who were 23 then are now 35 years.

Good luck to both .
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by MedicH: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Clean babe

1 Like

Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by maxjax(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Ladylite:
Does 2go still exist?
yeah...stil does
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by revived: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Lovely

Unfortunately the one I met on 2go is engaged undecided undecided

Maybe....Maybe something can still happen sha
Re: Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) by ukaface(f): 10:35am On Feb 15, 2020
Romeo3:
After 11 years... Lord of the rings part 4
she no wear ring for 11 rings na,abi you didn't read her story ni?

(1) (Reply)

TOP 10 Nigerian Calebrities Who Were Born In Poor Families / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day? / Some Girls Are Just Too Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.