Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict (72140 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2020
She supplied ladies to pastors? undecided

I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Meedon: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Hia
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by bacilus(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Olosho don retire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Renforce: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Eife:
Aunty Cossy olosho retirement message.

Retirement plan on fleek

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Life.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by OgaJonah(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2020
She supply pastors........!
Can you imagine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by MedicH: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2020
Haha
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by toprealman: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
If true, it just goes to show that Christianity as practiced in Nigeria is on a downward spiral into irrelevancy.

So called Christian pastors are not living up to the bible, and many so called Christians defend them, and even call them 'papa' and tell us 'Don't judge'.

No wonder Boko, Fulani herdsmen, and Buhari are on Nigerian christian's case. When church is in sin, God no dey hear anymore.
So that's all you could deduce from all that was said?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by MrPresident1: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2020
KosisoChukwu Orjiakor

Luke 23:43
And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
I see no reason why I shouldn't believe her .
I think she's honest. No hypocrisy. I like the fact she owns what she does. Morality aside
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:
Words of a frustrated evening newspaper.
why?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2020
toprealman:

So that all you could decide from all that was said.

So pastors should be doing immoral things??

Okay.

Too bad people cannot see when things are going wrong. Well, that's Nigeria.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Sirseedorf(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2020
Mtcheew evening newspaper has started with the Born again-ish.

we know her type, after eating every DIckSon she as started singing gosple of the new leaf.

Radarada

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by hecha38(m): 10:06am On Feb 15, 2020
ok
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by tiziano(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
From the last paragraph, what I can infer is you're a stripper
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by am4truth(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:
If true, it just goes to show that Christianity as practiced in Nigeria is on a downward spiral into irrelevancy.

So called Christian pastors are not living up to the bible, and many so called Christians defend them, and even call them 'papa' and tell us 'Don't judge'.

No wonder Boko, Fulani herdsmen, and Buhari are on Nigerian christian's case. When church is in sin, God no dey hear anymore.

You aren't making sense. I am sure you didn't read the message or you failed to comprehend it. Why generalize? When did one pastor become Christianity? Why must you attack the church of Christ because of few wayward fellow.

Be guided in your utterance so as not to incur the wrath of God.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2020
Abeg make one Igbo man take this woman home nah, she will definitely ķnow how to keep a man, cook well and produce male children so she will stop disturbing people here.

What did she ever do on Nollywood other than nudity and sucking a dog's prick on location. She was irritating a lot of people and Titi Abubakar wanted to lock her up, so everyone avoided her.
The idiot has forgotten that she said she was the one sleeping with the Pastor, now she arranged girls.
No wonder God struck her with partial paralysis, he will strike your brain next.
She said she will expose the Pastor if Kemi was not released in 24hrs, we are yet to hear anything up till now.
She was trying to drag Ibiyeome but dem no born her well to mention his name.
Kemi's case will be a small one compared to yours.
Talented fool.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by confyy007(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2020
Actress, singer, dancer? For where?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by adolebenito17(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2020
n u are born again christian

hmmmmm

fada sef d press
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Atomz(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2020
Did I just see strip teasing and pole dancing now.
Yet she is born again

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by ruggedtimi(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
when i watched her in the 1999 movie "Anini", It was obvious she is a spoilt brat

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by deebrain(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
Reality of life.

You are no more in vogue again.

But God in His mercy allow your breasts to be obvious, at least let there be something noticeable.

Aside that, your words are totally crap. Thinking you can raise Olympus, you drag the "pastor thing" to the story of your notorious lifestyle, so that our anti pastor social media congregation can have breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by ojaysam25(m): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
how can you be thinking of practicing pole dancing like strippers does and claim to be born again...

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by NigeriaBam: 10:15am On Feb 15, 2020
grin Interesting
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2020
Lies
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2020
am4truth:

You aren't making sense. I am sure you didn't read the message or you failed to comprehend it. Why generalize? When did one pastor become Christianity? Why must you attack the church of Christ because of few wayward fellow.

Be guided in your utterance so as not to incur the wrath of God.

In other words, we should not call out the Achans in the house because if we do, God will be angry with us, and spare the sinners eh?

Or is your concern the embarrassment to the Church image, and not the fact that we need to clean up house??

You know, I'm tired of Christians hiding their sinners. The wrath of God is already here. We are just being blind because we needs must worship that Pastor.

Okay.

If we do not take time, in fifty years, where the Church of God in Europe and even the US is, that's where we would be. Because sin is a reproach.

It is by the mercy of God that we are not consumed.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2020
OK,. Anyway learn web development with WordPress. Chat me up on what. App for details.
0..9...0 six 7..0...2....6....0,,9.2
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by wildlife9999(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2020
lie she planning of enlarging her breasts pack and naming of her breast to Pete and Paul
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Henriksen(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2020
She is a virgin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Martahi: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict by Henriksen(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2020
Eife:
Aunty Cossy olosho retirement message.
one man will still settle down with this one.... Hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.