Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,423,657 members, 5,438,430 topics. Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 03:56 AM

How Do I Continue To Deal With Emotional Abuse In My Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Continue To Deal With Emotional Abuse In My Marriage? (191 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Continue To Deal With Emotional Abuse In My Marriage? by Beke2020: 9:21am On Feb 15
Hello madam,

Please keep me anonymous. I need advise and prayers because I am tired. My marriage does not feel like marriage since I got married six years ago. When I met my husband,he was not perfect but he was not this mean.

His temper is world class. Living with him is like walking on egg shells. Just to maintain the peace. But after six years with 2 children,I do not know how long I will continue to live like this.

Maybe its his upbringing or maybe he is just like the average Nigerian man I cannot tell. He never really showed this side of him when we were dating. We dated for 3 years. When we got married,he had a great job and provided well for the family.

However,his temper when he is annoyed became something else. For instance,if he complained that something was not clean,he would shout and shout unnecessarily. I tried to be the good wife by ensuring that everything was to his satisfaction.

He was never one to eat anything soup that was not fresh. He insisted I made a fresh pot of soup everyday. Again,as an obedient wife,I did that. He said he did not any house help so I did all the house work although,at weekends,my relative would help clean in the morning on Saturdays.

It was tough but I managed. Until he .....

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-to-i-continue-to-deal-with-emotional-abuse-in-my-marriage/

Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With Emotional Abuse In My Marriage? by donbachi(m): 9:28am On Feb 15
What u women really need,is a man with a good heart and not a man with a good account....a man with a good heart will be ur friend,lover,brother,associate,gossipmate and husband...but a man with a good account will be ur atm and anyday the money stops rolling out,ur marriage will be torn apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Continue To Deal With Emotional Abuse In My Marriage? by SpyAC(m): 9:33am On Feb 15
Always hearing this from women, when his working, his a darling as far as the money is coming out, immediately he loses his job and the money stop coming as usual, he will become a burden and a stranger in his own house, let me ask, the demand for sex, did it start today? Since u tolerated it long time ago, keep on given it to him, now that he need u the most, ur complaining, wonder what on this can quietly please a woman?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Teens Group / A Serious Nice And Caring Woman Needed In Abuja To Add Me 2209865F / Who Is My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.