Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head (117693 Views)

Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Abiodun Ayoyinka Aka Papa Ajasco: “My Bald Head Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Kenturkey048(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:
The album will be nominated for the next grammy...
shey you dey wine yourself ni
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
GeneralPula:

No go talk am for street sha..

Street?

So you are saying he is a street urchin?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by knowhowk: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Whatever rocks
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by mandate12: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:
they caught your type in the bush some days ago with rags as uniforms . if you like no use your sense, you go just die useless death like street dog

I pity your mama wey waste her kitten born you

LOL.. He was actually in rags

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
majamajic:
E come look like Jay Z

Use style talk true na... Olamide fine pass that nigga by far!!! No resemblance at all.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by backbone503(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
majamajic:
E come look like Jay Z

More like Nasir Jones aka Nas

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by wisdomkid: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
Always sounding and behaving stupid....
Jeez, even if you hate someone, it does not give you the right to insult him grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by OnPointMan(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Upcoming artiste grin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by GeneralPula: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

Street?

So you are saying he is a street urchin?

Street everything..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
TheEffective:

To your family
grin grin grin I wonder, I think that individual doesn't understand the meaning of legendary
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by hybridblood07(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
Guy, you mean am before ni? Lol
irunoko:
they caught your type in the bush some days ago with rags as uniforms . if you like no use your sense, you go just die useless death like street dog

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by seunmohmoh(f): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
He rocks both looks but I love the dread more.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Twenty47(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hmm.. Wetin Buhari no go see for aso rock

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
Maybe he cannot afford to maintain it anymore, grin it's not cheap keeping dreadlocks. cost money to keep it clean and scented.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by seunmohmoh(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
Maybe he cannot afford to maintain it anymore, grin it's not cheap keeping dreadlocks. cost money to keep it clean and scented.
I still don't regret doing it sha grin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by praiseneo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
is that why you wanna cry

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by landmark86: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
majamajic:
E come look like Jay Z

Jay Z ko
2pac ni

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I still don't regret doing it sha grin
Did you shave yours off eventually?
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by tellwisdom: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who made him a rapper? Certainly not me undecided
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by gospi: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
A FEMALE HOME TUTOR is needed at Chisco Lekki Lagos to teach a maid and prepare her for Junior WAEC starting from Jss 2.

Work schedule
Mondays ,Wednesdays and Fridays.

Time 9am to 2:00pm.
Please note that it's purely HOME SCHOOLING.
Tutor must be able to teach and prepare the pupil for Junior WAEC.

The tutor who's able to teach most of the subjects listed here stands a better chance.
1. Mathematics
2. English language
3. Cultural and creative art
4. Prevocational studies (Agric &Home economics)
5. BST1 (Basic tech & Computer)
6. BST2 (Basic science & PHE)
7. RNV1 (CRS & national valus)
8. RNV2 (Civic & social studies)
9. Yoruba

You will be assessed on every subject you want to teach.
Requirements
1.Experience as a Secondary school teacher.

2.Any qualification in education or Bsc.

3.Must live close to the venue.
Interested candidates should chat me up on WhatsApp.
Application deadline is Monday 16th of February, 2020.
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by crazygod(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Maturity don dey set in.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
I need to take up a prophet work.. I predicted this yesterday... I don't no how it came to my mind but as I was just listening to his music, my mind told me that this guy will remove his dread soon..

Imagine, it happened Today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by mrdipye(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
My love for baddosneh no get end

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by wizardus: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

He get bread pass you!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Saint99: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
That's the real Olamide

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
gypsey:
Did you shave yours off eventually?
Na lie she dey lie nau, that are profile picture go don reach 3yrs cheesy
Na wen she con do am??
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by lugo99(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
irunoko:

with all ur cappings wey ur OT no gum u ehn.. If them catch u u go smell pepe for my cell for Iyaganku okay??

1 Like

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by oodua1stson: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:
you will die of hatred

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Fisiryorh(m): 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Vortex369:

**In Falz Voice**

Alagba, Eh Ma Bi Nu......Mtchwwwww...
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Na lie she dey lie nau, that are profile picture go don reach 3yrs cheesy
Na wen she con do am??
Okay. grin
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by Uyi168: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Caseless:
alpecea?
You mean alopecia
Re: Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Is that bald?

Mumu OP

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO Young Secondary School Girl Having Sex In Class With Two Guys In Class / Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.