Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? (1652 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2020
Hello nairalander, i have a question that have been bothering me. I have this guy that i like, we are friends, but the thing is that he really like me and he want us to be dating. We decided that will start with friendship, so that we can know each other better before start dating. We are from the same university undo he just graduated while i suppose to be in my final year now but i am on leave of absent because of financial constrain. He is a good person and i really like him. But the issue is that i am 2 years older than him. He will be 21 this year while i will clock 23. We just know our age. He asked me maybe i can date someone that is younger than me. It is just complicate. Can you advice me. I need a mature advice. Thank.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by healthserve(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2020
Go for it. Keep it as your couple secret between you both only. Be positive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Ekakamba: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2020
23 - 21

I see nothing wrong with the age difference, you guys are at your peak of exploitation so use it wisely.

Just fork, sexercise and refork with the lad. I am of the opinion that guys try their best to satisfy ladies older than them.

So sharpen your puna.ni sister and enjoy that irrigated sugarcane.

grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Feb 15, 2020
Ask Mr P of the defunct p-square.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by BLESSMME: 11:46am On Feb 15, 2020
2 years is even too small. Some couple's gap is 10 years +. If you are certain itz only d age difference dat is ur issue, go for it bcoz itz not an issue.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Phosphorus666(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2020
My fiancée is two years older than me and we've been having the best of relationship. It doesn't matter really. If you guys accept yourselves, you'll soon forget about the age thing self. If he is a matured guy, then there is no need asking you to make sure you respect him, because you'll surely respect him. Even my mama dey respect me as if I be her husband, not to talk of my just two year older fiancée. So far he respects and loves you, do same. My friend's mom is seven years older than his dad. Sounds funny, right? But it's a reality.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by MZrapper3(f): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
I don't do smallies

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2020
Yes I can, but the gap should not be much.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by tellwisdom: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2020
You don’t have money and you want to date him? But why, Kwanu? sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2020
I can. Before. Now I used to say I cant but as time went on, I discovered that the younger guys are looking older and bigger than me shocked. Cos when they tell their age ill be shocked like...tot he was a big brother sef.
The rate at which young boys are looking older than their age these days is alarming. And they are mature too. So me too I begin consider them as I look years younger. Although I tell them the truth and they'll be like " you this small gurl grin.

I know I won't marry my age mate. Its so glaring cos its the younger ones that are dotting on me these days. So yes I can.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by flexxyworld(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's just a mind thing.. but absolutely nothing wrong. If you are sure he's someone you can love and respect.. its just this part of the world we lay emphasis on numbers(age) instead of compatibility, love and personal happiness.. if he fits or can fit into these 3 categories, kindly marry him self
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
ODUNEWUWURA:
Hello nairalander, i have a question that hav... Can you advice me. I need a mature advice. Thank.

In your case it would not be a good idea cos a 21 year old guy is not yet mature
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Finnese001: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by MarianaTrench: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
In most instances it works when the lady is financially well off.

In your own case however, you're broke. If you go ahead and date this guy at some point he will start asking himself why he's dating an old cargo since he's the one bringing the money
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I can. Before. Now I used to say I cant but as time went on, I discovered that the younger guys are looking older and bigger than me shocked. Cos when they tell their age ill be shocked like...tot he was a big brother sef.
The rate at which young boys are looking older than their age these days is alarming. And they are mature too. So me too I begin consider them as I look years younger. Although I tell them the truth and they'll be like " you this small gurl grin.

I know I won't marry my age mate. Its so glaring cos its the younger ones that are dotting on me these days. So yes I can.
... make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Akinbahm(m): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Phosphorus666:
My fiancée is two years older than me and we've been having the best of relationship. It doesn't matter really. If you guys accept yourselves, you'll soon forget about the age thing self. If he is a matured guy, then there is no need asking you to make sure you respect him, because you'll surely respect him. Even my mama dey respect me as if I be her husband, not to talk of my just two year older fiancée. So far he respects and loves you, do same. My friend's mom is seven years older than his dad. Sounds funny, right? But it's a reality.

Sabi guy

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
I'm not a paedophile, so NO!! we all know that girls have higher mental age and Maturity than boys.

It will be like dating my younger brother. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww²
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
I'll advise to remain friends now, you're still in your finals and he just finished, I assume he's serving or about to serve. How are you sure you even love him now? How are you sure when you are serving you won't meet someone that's caring than him and even working with good prospect? See life is really complicated. Focus on school and remain friends with him, What will be will be, except okay maybe u want Romance which won't really last or take u anywhere + u can get disease like Hepatitis which will deter u from getting a good job. I'm a Guy, finished serving April 2018, and I got a good okay job around September same year, I can tell you that I just got balanced in the right mind to enter a relationship this January. If I had been in a relationship with someone when I was serving, I would have just been playing around to be honest.

So make friends even with opposite sex, make the friendship grow, when u ready to go into a relationship, you will know, pick one of those friend you know his ready and has good prospect, start something with him if he feels the same way. You know how u ladies do it.

Just my 2 cent, Gracias
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Greystone: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
ODUNEWUWURA:
Hello nairalander, i have a question that have been bothering me. I have this guy that i like, we are friends, but the thing is that he really like me and he want us to be dating. We decided that will start with friendship, so that we can know each other better before start dating. We are from the same university undo he just graduated while i suppose to be in my final year now but i am on leave of absent because of financial constrain. He is a good person and i really like him. But the issue is that i am 2 years older than him. He will be 21 this year while i will clock 23. We just know our age. He asked me maybe i can date someone that is younger than me. It is just complicate. Can you advice me. I need a mature advice. Thank.

If he is mature and both of you have sense, why not?

I just hope one day, in the heat of anger, u don't tell him something like "small boy like u. U don 4get say I senior u".

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Sighs. wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by EmpressT(f): 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
For a while now, I have been friends with a guy who's much younger than I. And he seems very good looking, mature, kind, intelligent and industrious. I got his first kiss and I was so much in love with him. We are never in a relationship and I am afraid that we might hurt each other because I am not sure if we would last.
I will advice that whatever suits you best, go for it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Bola146(f): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Yes I can, age is not maturity, some guys are older but they are mumu and not matured. It's depends on how the guy is matured and sensible. Love conquers all grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Petyprincess(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nope i wnt want to be termed a paedophile,at least you must be five years older than i am, older men are the real men!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Total turn off.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by aro360: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
MZrapper3:
I don't do smallies
for ur mind.... u think say guys too dey find grand ma
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by rosy1992(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
I can't , age difference will be a disadvantage later on.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Is Younger Than You? by missimelda01(f): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
No, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Guy What Trouble Has Your Handsomeness Gotten You Into? / Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers / Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.