Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (84048 Views)

Man Who Invited Friends To Have Sex With 15-Year-Old Daughter In Imo Arrested / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Digmygold: 8:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Meanwhike a bucket can enter the vj of Ubunja teen daughter. Such is life. If you are evil. Karma will finish you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Bolatechnology: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2020
That is good for Southerner, Hausa Fulani who give there daughters out for marriage at age of 15 have more reason to smile when they come across news like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ultimatekint(m): 9:12am On Feb 16, 2020
Years ago, when I was 21 years old, a girl who was 13years old entered my room and started kissing me adding some romance while I was sleeping ; (though I toasted her few days earlier), this led to her being dis-viging. Am I guilty of an offense? She even encouraged me to insert.
Sincerely speaking, we did not see such actions as bad because nobody had never enlighten me. I still believe that proper education concerning this act is still very important.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by PHijo(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2020
ultimatekint:
Years ago, when I was 21 years old, a girl who was 13years old entered my room and started kissing me adding some romance while I was sleeping ; (though I toasted her few days earlier), this led to her being dis-viging. Am I guilty of an offense? She even encouraged me to insert.
Sincerely speaking, we did not see such actions as bad because nobody had never enlighten me. I still believe that proper education concerning this act is still very important.

Nonetheless you were a paedophile, what I don't know if it is illegal.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2020
ValCon888:
This is rubbish. Whether it is marathon or triathlon, the sex was consensual.
In the US, the boy and the girl will be protected under the Romeo and Juliet Laws.

smileysmileysmiley @triathlon. When I saw marathon sex I laff scatter.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
ultimatekint:

Really surprised to read this. You toasted a 13 year old sad sad sad and even had sex with her probably without any condom.
If you had done NYSC like I did at a girls' secondary school, maybe na kuje or kirikiri you for base now...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Arewa6: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari convoy in maiduguri, Borno state Nigeria �� ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ABCthings: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:

There are limits to every joke . Don't trespass !
I dey my house, Come and beat me. tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2020
Bolatechnology:
That is good for Southerner, Hausa Fulani who give there daughters out for marriage at age of 15 have more reason to smile when they come across news like this

Only poor Hausas do that. How many rich Hausa Fulanis do you see doing that nonsense?

It is common with the Hausa Fulanis because most are poor.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Wickedfacts: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2020
Riele:

There are limits to every joke . Don't trespass !

You're overreacting.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Riele(f): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2020
Wickedfacts:

You're overreacting.

Tell that to him !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Halam09(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Going to jail because of sex
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by flyingdutchman(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2020
That boy must be released. He is a minor and has committed no crime!
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by awuf2008: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
The girl parents ought to have been blamed and not the boy. If parents had impacted good morals and values into their daughter's head, such would not have happen. How are 15years old today are virgin?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Whizbuzz(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Craze dey their head,na who be virgin...person wey waka gallantly back go house...where blood wey una see for her Toto....
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Legendguru: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
These kids of nowadays now have sexxzz than adults lately
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by godofuck231: 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
no case, there they are both minors
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by skyfather09(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
phpinboxmailerd:
too bad, what is happening
marathon sex
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Basilpearck(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
PM news, always bringing bad news to the table Everytime you want to be happy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by ValentineEkpezu(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Pls How Was She Forced Or Raped? almost same age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Whogoes: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Kill the idiot
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by kennyclassic: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Obviously the girl’s parents must have some sort of affluence and are of the upper class. No crime was committed here.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Rexgold8: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=TheIlerioluwa post=86681654]Well I'm 21 and I'm still a virgin... But this 17 years old boy is straffing already. Oluwa wetin dey occur.
anyways, i didn't see any crime here. But my law student friend told me that the age for sexual consent is 16 not 18[/quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Rexgold8: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheIlerioluwa:
Well I'm 21 and I'm still a virgin... But this 17 years old boy is straffing already. Oluwa wetin dey occur.
anyways, i didn't see any crime here. But my law student friend told me that the age for sexual consent is 16 not 18

tell you bro. Even me @ 22 now ..still keeping the 'zip' up. Yet these teenagers are scoring some goals already. cheesy

Well, there's apparently nothing like crime here. Let them free the young fella pls.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by Unazi71: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
15/17 years. Both of them are teenagers. Y should the boy b remanded and the girl allowed to go home as if she is not partner in crime. Teenager vs teenager, who among them raped the other. The parents of the boy should also file a case of rape against the girl.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Sleeping With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos by QueenDianaSch: 10:52pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladies for phone intimacy call me 08160796095

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwatimileyin Akinnusi: Missing Lady - Have You Seen Her? / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Endsars: Prisoner Who Escaped From Edo Prison This Morning Speaks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.