Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Valentine's Day: How Nigerian Single Ladies Went Wild… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: How Nigerian Single Ladies Went Wild… (355 Views)

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" / 3000+ Nigerian Single Ladies Phone Number And Whatsapp Number / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: How Nigerian Single Ladies Went Wild… by caesar01(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
The 14th day of February, every year in this part of the world, Nigeria, has always been a day to celebrate love with people close to the heart, family or even close friends that means so much…

This year, surprisingly, the lovers day got so dirty to the point that I had to reassess on the the true definition of LOVE ❤. Following what I came across in the city of Kaduna, Nigeria, it is clear that this precious day of valentine has been corrupted by the unimaginable acts of youths exorbitant by so called "boy friend and girl friend activities" which is probably a movie that I am gladly gonna tell stories of... but in private!

To put my story short without wasting much of your time, I went out to see for myself how people are celebrating this special day and all I could see was young people celebrating love ❤ and affection in an awkward manner.

Awkward mannner

Oh yes…

Read More;
http:///news/detail/77347548622cd4876e9e54d9de0ab47b?product

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think That Our Women Are More Decent Than Other Women ???? / Familrize Yourself With Romance Section On Nairaland / What Are The Benefits Of Doing A Sitz Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.