Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People (77899 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Two-Headed Russell Viper Discovered In India (Photos) / 100-million-year-old “river Monster” Discovered In The Sahara (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Atigba: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:

What an amazing superman this your egherevba who was being mentored by Yoruba in a Yoruba university and wanted them to grant him a PhD. Well I guess they did grant him a PhD in exchange for repeating their claims.

It seems you still don't understand that egherevba was just a human being with a finite life like everybody, he didn't witness the stories he wrote down. He only repeated the words of his mentors, the Yoruba.

Egharevba of blessed memory was a chief in Oba palace, his books was supervised by the Akenzua 11.

Is too late to change your history boy, you are a yoruba strongly to create a new identity for yourself
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Atigba: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:
We call His almighty Osalobua, not Osa. And it is the Christian God whom we call Osalobua. Yeap we actually had churches before colonisation one of them is still standing. It is called Holy Aruosa.

Osa is a carnibalist,a yoruba man Orominyan sent to his son Ado, aka Eweka 1.

He was eating human beings, after his death, the Oba started worshiping him. He is the one you are worshipping in your Holyarosa.

Just like the way you worship Ogun a yoruba man

Ogun is the 3rd Oni of Ife .

It is in Yoruba traditions that when a powerful man dies, they venerate him/ her as god.

You are a Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Atigba:

Egharevba of blessed memory was a chief in Oba palace, his books was supervised by the Akenzua 11.

Is too late to change your history boy, you are a yoruba strongly to create a new identity for yourself
Yet an other lie.
You keep making up claims without ever providing proof for any of your claims.
The truth is you know nothing about the Edo.
It is even unthinkable for the Oba of Benin to go against the wishes of his late father ( the previous Oba of Benin). The current Oba of Benin is the grand son of Oba Akenzua. He gathered a team of historians to do research in Benin history and to write it down. His father also wrote a book.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Atigba:

Osa is a carnibalist,a yoruba man Orominyan sent to his son Ado, aka Eweka 1.

He was eating human beings, after his death, the Oba started worshiping him. He is the one you are worshipping in your Holyarosa.

Just like the way you worship Ogun a yoruba man

Ogun is the 3rd Oni of Ife .

It is in Yoruba traditions that when a powerful man dies, they venerate him/ her as god.

You are a Yoruba man
You are mentally ill.
All you have just said expose your mental illness.
It is bad enough that you believe you can see a period which even your great great grand fathers never witnessed, but coming up with some zomby stories shows you need a psychiatrist. I think I have given you enough attention. Seek help from a psychiatrist.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
For those who seek the truth, here are the actual maps drawn hundreds of years ago by European visitors to our shores
ghostwon:
Precolonial maps of Benin empire:

These precolonial maps contradict your unsubstantiated and hate filled claim:

Some of the maps:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b77595185.r=Benin?rk=21459;2

http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b7759521n.r=Benin?rk=21459;2

An other map of Benin made in the 17th century once again:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b530530714.r=Benin?rk=214593;2

An other map of Benin from the 17th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b8595583b.r=Benin?rk=193134;0

This one date to the 19th century:
http://gallica.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/btv1b846939
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Atigba: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:

Yet an other lie.
You keep making up claims without ever providing proof for any of your claims.
The truth is you know nothing about the Edo.
It is even unthinkable for the Oba of Benin to go against the wishes of his late father ( the previous Oba of Benin). The current Oba of Benin is the grand son of Oba Akenzua. He gathered a team of historians to do research in Benin history and to write it down. His father also wrote a book.

You are very deluded

The Germans cant wake up tomorrow and write world war 3 history down. An event that happens almost 80 years ago.

The history of Benin has already be pen down.

You cant rewrite your history because you hate your root.

You are a yoruba man from Ife.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Atigba: 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:
For those who seek the truth, here are the actual maps drawn hundreds of years ago by European visitors to our shores

Benin kingdom started in a small portion of land inside Igodomigodo by Prince Orominyan of Ille Ife.

Which history are you looking for again
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Atigba: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:
Stop misquoting the data. There is no difference between "Bini" and "Esan". It is the same people from the same precolonial country called Benin empire. Just two different cities of the same precolonial African country.

Ille Ibinu and Esan are different

Ille Ibinu people migrate from Ife to meet Esan people in Igodomigodo
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by psp2pc(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
fear God o

LamidiCownu:

Says a lifeless osu with no significant history or ancestry .
Well , judging from the 5 erosion ravaged pigsty , Osus could as well be descendants of pigs grin cheesy

That said , the topic is apparently beyond what your single digit IQ can decipher !!
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
pacespot:
Definitely there must have been something gone wrong with black population to have degenerated to this level. These ghost species could have mixed up with some black ancestors and slowed down the advancement of their genes to transform into full humans.

It is always annoying when people choose to offer their opinions on things they know nothing about.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Teknoteableblog:
Am an Esan and i know their some wierd history of we the esan people like we are isrealite descendants, but not this shit without proof

This is the one with proof- information written in your DNA, not all that crap you picked up from the religion you africans were converted to.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Smithwilliams826:
What are they now trying to say now? I and my family aren't from apes neither related to apes for those of you who accept the facts that you are related to apes. Congrat. I'm still wondering why all the apes on earth haven't start turning into full humans like us since when the scientists discovered that you guys are related to apes. Apes pple, I grt whona oh.

But the article does not say they interbred with apes.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
desmond2pk:
Now we know why they are ugly lol

So Esan, Yoruba and the Mende of Seirra Leon are all ugly?
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

But the article does not say they interbred with apes.
no need arguing with Nigerians. they are dumb and stubborn. You can't breath intelligence into them. God knows I have tried.
The worse thing is that they are proud of their lack of brain activity.

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
ghostwon:
no need arguing with Nigerians. they are dumb and stubborn. You can't breath intelligence into them. God knows I have tried.
The worse thing is that they are proud of their lack of brain activity.

It is depressing
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

It is depressing
I know, this is why I don't believe Africa will rise any time soon. It is a pity. I just move on with my own craft: maths.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Bekool(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
LamidiCownu:

Says a lifeless osu with no significant history or ancestry .
Well , judging from the 5 erosion ravaged pigsty , Osus could as well be descendants of pigs grin cheesy

That said , the topic is apparently beyond what your single digit IQ can decipher !!

What about ur own history that claims yorubas are descendants of oduduwa who fell from the sky does that make any sense?
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by NiCurious: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ameboperoo:

You don't get it. If you take for example 50 red beads and mix it with 50 blue in a bag. Then select 50 randomly from it and add another50 blue, select 50 from it again and add 50 blue, after many times, you will discover that only blue will be left.
Now to our discussion, a gene can be inherited from the father or mother with a 50/50 probability. The same way a red or blue bead could be picked.
But an x chromosome can only be from the father, who in turn got it from his father and so on. But a y chromosome can be from either of the parents.

Sorry, you've got the X and Y inheritance reversed. Among mammals, father gives either X or Y chromosome, mother gives X only. Y makes boy babies. Boys' chromosomes combined from both parents are XY. Girls' combined chromosomes from both parents are XX. (Among birds, it's the mother whose genes determine sex of offspring.)

Please look up genetic inheritance to refresh yourself.

One site with lots of interesting, easily accessible information is 23andMe. There are many online resources if your textbooks are no longer at hand.

Peace. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Ameboperoo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
NiCurious:

Sorry, you've got the X and Y inheritance reversed. Among mammals, father gives either X or Y chromosome, mother gives X only. Y makes boy babies. Boys' chromosomes combined from both parents are XY. Girls' combined chromosomes from both parents are XX. (Among birds, it's the mother whose genes determine sex of offspring.)

Please look up genetic inheritance to refresh yourself.

One site with lots of interesting, easily accessible information is 23andMe. There are many online resources if your textbooks are no longer at hand.

Peace. smiley
Thanks. It's been long. shocked
But I hope you get my point?
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by NiCurious: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ameboperoo:

Thanks. It's been long. shocked
But I hope you get my point?

I get the point you're trying to make, but I reiterate that genetic contributions can stay in a family line for many generations, hundreds of years, even longer, so it is not a given that the Yoruba women's genetic contribution would be lost over time.

I had my DNA analyzed, and was amazed at how accurately known ancestors were traced in time and origin.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by pacespot(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

It is always annoying when people choose to offer their opinions on things they know nothing about.

You that are knowledgeable, can you share your less annoying opinion? Maybe you could ask your ancestors what ghost species they slept with to have made you uncivilized like this
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
pacespot:

You that are knowledgeable, can you share your less annoying opinion? Maybe you could ask your ancestors what ghost species they slept with to have made you uncivilized like this
Go and read book instead of priding yourself in your ignorance. And insulting those who took the time and made the effort to get educated.
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by sylve11: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Never mentioned that man evolved from ape. Africans are 100% Homo Sapiens. What they are referring to as Ghost DNA might just be older Homo Sapiens that lived in Africa before us and are probably all dead.

All other race of people have animal DNA in them, courtesy of their Neanderthal/Denisovan DNA. That is why white people smell like dogs when wet.

Hmmm shocked cool
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by sylve11: 10:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Zooposki:

Almost all the shops, eateries, malls etc are closing up in America. Eastern Europe, Japan, Spain, etc are becoming empty of people. They are selling houses for $1 in Spain.

I want to understand this very well, please. cool
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Teknoteableblog: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

This is the one with proof- information written in your DNA, not all that crap you picked up from the religion you africans were converted to.
but u've got no proof
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by Zooposki(f): 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
sylve11:

I want to understand this very well, please. cool

The white people have Neantherdal/Denisovan dna in them. The Neantherdal/Denisovan species are extinct because after awhile they could no longer procreate due to their declining fertility rate.

All other races apart from Sub Saharan Africans have Neantherdal/Denisovan DNA in them, so their fertility rate has begun to decline.

Their fertility rates are declining massively, so they can no longer procreate as before, hence the decline in their population. Due to this decline, they can no longer power their economy so most of the industries frequented by the whites are closing. Schools, Malls, Eateries, Hospitals etc etc.

Their towns are getting empty hence why they are promoting all those visa lotteries, Canada mass immigration etc etc. They are also promoting inter racial relationships because they need black DNA to keep their race going. Black dna is dominant while white dna is recessive.

When you procreate with them, there is a possibility of your lineage dying off because mtdna is passed from the mother to the children.

Black man/White woman is not a good mix due to the mtdna passing from the white mother to child, *so there is a huge possibility that your child might have recessive genes.*
Re: 'Ghost' Human Ancestor Discovered In West Africa. Linked To Yoruba, Esan People by sylve11: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Zooposki:

The white people have Neantherdal/Denisovan dna in them. The Neantherdal/Denisovan species are extinct because after awhile they could no longer procreate due to their declining fertility rate.

All other races apart from Sub Saharan Africans have Neantherdal/Denisovan DNA in them, so their fertility rate has begun to decline.

Their fertility rates are declining massively, so they can no longer procreate as before, hence the decline in their population. Due to this decline, they can no longer power their economy so most of the industries frequented by the whites are closing. Schools, Malls, Eateries, Hospitals etc etc.

Their towns are getting empty hence why they are promoting all those visa lotteries, Canada mass immigration etc etc. They are also promoting inter racial relationships because they need black DNA to keep their race going. Black dna is dominant while white dna is recessive.

When you procreate with them, there is a possibility of your lineage dying off because mtdna is passed from the mother to the children.

Black man/White woman is not a good mix due to the mtdna passing from the white mother to child, *so there is a huge possibility that your child might have recessive genes.*

Wow wow wow. Let me go read further on these. Thanks a lot my friend.... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fisherman Captures 'Sea Monster' With Terrifying Razor-sharp Teeth (Photos) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.