Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc (1388 Views)

Honda And Acura Genuine Autoparts / Genuine Autoparts - For your next change. / NGK Spark Plugs and KYB Shock Absorber. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Dear Car Owners,

Being an expert on Autoparts, we receive complaints almost everyday on how to differentiate between fake and original products ; how they are being duped by suppliers offering them the price of original to obsolete items ; products not performing at optimal level or as expected.

These are events you can't run away from,having understanding of what you want, the right supplier and be ready to pay the cost are the safer way out .

For example, some shocks are refilled and rebranded and sell at a cheaper price,you rejoices.......the latter will tell! Some premium world acknowledged shocks are KYB, Monroe, Bilstein etc Go for these and ensure you get them from reliable supplier

Some people love to buy "used plugs " or some cheaper ones and expect the car to work efficiently......its not possible. There are fake NGK, Champion, Bosch etc in the market, there are still genuine suppliers who sells original.

Some buy fake filter or non-recommended filter, being deceived by the supplier, at the end,you have low filtration.

Some buys cheap brake pads,not minding the quality and durability of the product, always after the price......Next time, ask your supplier, is this brake pad Ceramic, Metallic or Semi-Metallic, can he answer that.....

Some still buys lubricants with brand name yet with low quality formulation, any lubricants company that cannot give lubricants OEMS recommendations approval sheets is nonsense, does your oil have approval to be use on your car? Does the chemistry formulation meets the engine's manufacturer specifications, stop buying brand, rather go for quality.

Many still uses brake fluids in red and white tin, they wrote synthetic brake fluid, be careful, next time, look for Dot 3 or Dot 4.

The lists are inexhaustible, go for quality, durable and dependable autoparts for optimal performance.

SABRENT

Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dear Car Owners,

A good supplier of autoparts should do the following, with this, you have confidence and peace on the goods purchased, these includes :

1. Complete replacement of factory defects products, no excuses....

2. Guarantee/Warranty conditions on autoparts should be clearly stated.

3. Guarantee product performance unto value for money.

4. Competitive price.

SABRENT

Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dear Car Owners,

We have been in Autoparts business for some period, we have supplied many motor parts both in retail and wholesale, within this period, even till now, no complaints, worries or returned items,our products speaks for us.

Some of our products include the following :

1. Bosch Oil Filter

2. Bosch Brake Pads

3. Bosch Wiper Blades

4. KYB Shock Absorber

5. NGK Spark Plugs

6. Premium Tyres

7. Premium Lubricants ( Lube, Coolant, Brake Fluid etc) .

8. Fuel System Cleaner.

For now, the above are available.

The OEMs for the above autoparts include the following :

1. Toyota

2. Honda

3. Lexus

4. Mitsubishi

5. Acura.

We guaranteed value for money.

We deliver Nationwide.

SABRENT

08060883679 ( Call / Whatsapp) .
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by smoothperry(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Please give me your best prices for the following...

Top cylinder
Piston and rings
Connecting rod
Crankshaft

All for Honda pilot 2008.
Thanks
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by benson4u(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Give price for Toyota Hiace bus 2008/09 model fuel AC compressor
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by dicksonadams(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Una don start again, if person give una oem part number now
.. Una go give am something else and tell am say oga no worry this one self go work well for am.

I once intended to buy kyb shock from a known seller here on nairaland, I gave him my specific car part number based on manufacturer spec only for the guy to keep giving me different kyb with different part number, saying oga no worry e go size am. Sebi na same thing with corrola for my Pontiac vibe 2005 .

undecided

Just make sure you keep to your words and the sky is your limit

2 Likes

Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2020
dicksonadams:
Una don start again, if person give una oem part number now
.. Una go give am something else and tell am say oga no worry this one self go work well for am.

I once intended to buy kyb shock from a known seller here on nairaland, I gave him my specific car part number based on manufacturer spec only for the guy to keep giving me different kyb with different part number, saying oga no worry e go size am. Sebi na same thing with corrola for my Pontiac vibe 2005 .

undecided

Just make sure you keep to your words and the sky is your limit

Thank you dicksonadams for your experience and observations.

Let me inform you that there many shocks that can work for several OEMS, for example, a shock of highlander may fit in for Lexus Suv.

What I often advise client is to always give the supplier the part numbers if they are in doubt of what the supplier could supply.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
KYB SHOCK ABSORBER for :
Toyota
Honda
Lexus
Acura etc now available in stock.
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bosch Brake Pads is a top OEMs pads for better grip,dont compromise when it comes to braking system.

SABRENT

Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by osato45: 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
How much for your shocks for back pair and front pair 06 honda accord
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
osato45:
How much for your shocks for back pair and front pair 06 honda accord

Kindly send your request to our customer's care whatsapp and you will be attended to accordingly.

Tel : 08060883679 ( Call or Whatsapp) .

Thank you.
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 1:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
See special incentives / benefits you will enjoy when you purchase any of our products :

1. Free Installation / Fixing of KYB Shocks.

2. Free Delivery of other items with Ikeja / Ogudu and Gbagada above #30,000 in Value.

3. Nationwide Delivery.

SABRENT

08060883679 - Call or Whatsapp
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
We have original Bosch products - Oil Filter for All Toyota cars; Brake Pads for almost OEMS and Wiper blades for all OEMS.

We guarantee you quality, durability and value for money.

Order for yours.

08060883679 - Call or Whatsapp
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 9:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Our Lubricants are full synthetic.
5W30
5W40
10W40
Coolant
Fuel System Cleaner (Petrol Engine)
Diesel System Cleaner
Brake Fluid - Dot 3 and 4 etc

SABRENT
08060883679 - Call / Whatsapp
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Autoparts with peace of mind.
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
We sell premium, genuine and quality Spare-parts for your cars.
contact us :
Re: Genuine Autoparts - Bosch, NGK, KYB,Fleetguard etc by samadex2007: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Get value for your money when you buy our products.
We guaranteed product performance.

(1) (Reply)

Ad Renewed / I Need A Very Clean foreign used Es350 2008(very Clean Pls) My Budget Is 2.m / Neatly Used Mercedes E Class 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.