Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) (11422 Views)

Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Mans Shares Chat Of A Friend Who Called Him Gay, For Refusing To Sleep With Her / Kenyan Wife Exposes Lady Who Sent Underwear Photos To Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
A nigga once said: Reading the chat you'll just know it's fake...
Very childish chat.
Op like seriously, you making use of "chai" and "na"

this op should not be more than 19....
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by kurajgustavo: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
Expo 2020 is around the corner, UAE visa application couldn't get more cheaper than this. Contact us at Fortress travels and tours for 90days, 60days, 30days tourist visa respectively at an affordable price. Contact us on +971529337097 Dubai number and +234802 899 4845. We looked forward to serving your best interest. Refer us and get back 5% reward
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Jaapu: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Now you see why I call most of them bloody hypocrites?

90% of pastor wives love blue film, infact, they love hot sex but scared to explore their fantasies....

Mummy Constance, they did not call you "Mummy" for nothing.... grin

Well done ma

Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why do people chat about their Immorality on whatsapp,
Where do you want them to chat it...at the alter?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Where do you want them to chat it...at the alter?
must they leave a trace
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 16, 2020
Foodqueen:
Daddy constance, come and see your wife o sad

Why are you calling him now?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Bola146:
And Jesus wept sad , alots of those pastors have falled because they don't have time for their wives especially the whole family. Very bad thing for a wife of a pastor to be flirting with her church member cry . She needs beating

Smile...who will do the beating.
May the Lord have mercy in me on this o, if it seems like a mock.

"Can a real pastor knows if his wife is having an extra marital affairs with an opposite sex?"

At least pastor hears from God... I mean real...even.....
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
must they leave a trace
Onye ojoo!... you are talking from experience. So you dey delete chat ekwa?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by chiemmanuel(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Onye ojoo!... you are talking from experience. So you dey delete chat ekwa?
if you must be a criminal, be a good one

1 Like

Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by OurBestWriter: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I don’t know .....I don’t have statistics of pastors that are conmen

I only noticed that almost all the crimes committed in nairaland are committed by pastors

Really? But you have the statistics of all the crime on Nairaland to arrive at lame conclusion? How many crimes have you come across on NL, and what percentage constitute of pastors?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
if you must be a criminal, be a good one
Lol
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 16, 2020
This is why some women need serious lashing, that's the most assuring way to keep them to close their legs. Daddy constance will be doing night vigil while Mummy constance is dripping wet!
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2020
OurBestWriter:

Really? But you have the statistics of all the crime on Nairaland to arrive at lame conclusion? How many crimes have you come across on NL, and what percentage constitute of pastors?

Did u see any statistical figures in all my statement.??
U were the one that claimed almost all Nigerian pastors are conmen....I don’t know how u arrived at that and I ddnt argue with you... my statement came from nairaland that I have access to and can see on my phone...
I’m just wondering how crimes and atrocities have bcomes so prone to pastors ...
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Digmygold: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2020
Is it Suleiman's wife?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Why do people chat about their Immorality on whatsapp,

I still wonder.

There are things you should not put in writing
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by OurBestWriter: 10:00am On Feb 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Did u see any statistical figures in all my statement.??
U were the one that claimed almost all Nigerian pastors are conmen....I don’t know how u arrived at that and I ddnt argue with you... my statement came from nairaland that I have access to and can see on my phone...
I’m just wondering how crimes and atrocities have bcomes so prone to pastors ...

Point of correction, I never made any claim. I only delve into this conversation due to your repulsive and unproven claims. You made a statement, that crimes on NL are prone to pastors, and yet you claim to know no stats.

So I was wondering, if you have no stats, how were you able to arrive at the conclusion that ALMOST all crimes on NL constitute of pastors?

This is a question that demands a straightforward answer, unless you're a joker.

You said your statement came due to the fact you have access to NL, does that mean you know every crime story on NL? If so, that means you have NL crime stats, right?

You just keep shooting yourself in the leg and honestly, it's lame.
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2020
OurBestWriter:

Point of correction, I never made any claim. I only delve into this conversation due to your repulsive and unproven claims. You made a statement, that crimes on NL are prone to pastors, and yet you claim to know no stats.

So I was wondering, if you have no stats, how were you able to arrive at the conclusion that ALMOST all crimes on NL constitute of pastors?

This is a question that demands a straightforward answer, unless you're a joker.

You said your statement came due to the fact you have access to NL, does that mean you know every crime story on NL? If so, that means you have NL crime stats, right?

You just keep shooting yourself in the leg and honestly, it's lame.

Sigh!!!!!
U sound like u want to convict me for something. What do u mean by I should give u a straight forward answer...? Am I under interrogation??
We are just dialoging or is this some kinda big deal?? ...next, u Came with the conmen comment...
Next u called my comment repulsive...are we fighting?.next u called me a joker
Mayb I should take My comment back since it’s repulsive to you..no vex...
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by LiftedMan: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2020
All this fake stories shaa.
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by OurBestWriter: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Sigh!!!!!
U sound like u want to convict me for something. What do u mean by I should give u a straight forward answer...? Am I under interrogation??
We are just dialoging or is this some kinda big deal?? ...next, u Came with the conmen comment...
Next u called my comment repulsive...are we fighting?.next u called me a joker
Mayb I should take My comment back since it’s repulsive to you..no vex...

>> Your claims are unproven.

>>Any mature dude out there will find it repulsive.

>>If you make a claim, be ready to defend it with answers.

>> I never called you a joker, I said and I quote, "Unless you're a joker"

Backing out is probably best, cause you have no defence and also, your claims are unfounded and biased. Perhaps you're a pastor, or related to someone who is.

Anyway, good thing you have backed out.

Shalom!
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
See how hubby Bleep up by saving her num as mummy constance
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by Villagemeat: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Now you see why I call most of them bloody hypocrites?

90% of pastor wives love blue film, infact, they love hot sex but scared to explore their fantasies....

Mummy Constance, they did not call you "Mummy" for nothing.... grin

Well done ma

Before you masterbate in this matter. Make your findings
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
J111333:
Does that change the fact that several pastors are conmen? sad
You this Muslim if I sand u.... Ur brain go shift
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by drejr(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
That's how some women will be chatting her up asking for prayer points on how to keep Thier husband faithful
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by lastchild: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Renforce:
Even if the husband has half a brain the first thing he'd do would be to change that name. Try again OP
How did you know the name we saw is not a changed one?
Re: Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) by lastchild: 1:11am On Feb 17, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said: Reading the chat you'll just know it's fake...

Very childish chat.

Op like seriously, you making use of "chai" and "na"

this op should not be more than 19....
who told you adults don't chat that way especially people who flirts with each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.