Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117757 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by VanEFCC: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shared with Caption ...

"I need a new car ....
Life no pass this one ! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Complete"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B8lhz4ThDay/

12 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
GEt a new one
BTW
Where is chioma Porsche grin

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be

349 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by oloriooko(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
This girl is just artificially built, see nails blue, see toe nails white, almost all colours dey her body, she come look like rainbow threw up on her grin

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by VanEFCC: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

349 Likes 28 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 4:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
You're right but Davido is richly rich. Don't just argue.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

You're right but Davido is richly rich. Don't just argue.
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
So, wealthy is from $250million above
Who made this rule?

335 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DaInferno(m): 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
why does my twisted mind tell me he needs another baby mama and not literally a car? I undecided

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by chatinent: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Anyone who announces every little thing they do is living a double life.

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by JustPerpetual(f): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
I also need 150k for business but we can't always get what we want

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Davash222:

So, wealthy is from $250million above
Who made this rule?
What I am saying is many sportsmen like Ronaldo, Messi, Kobe who are under salary etc and many Hollywood actors and actresses are richer than Davido's father

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...
Guy you got their code. People dont know what is really going on behind the scene

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:

Why do ya'll spew trash on this forum. Adeleke networth wey reach 700million dolls. Maybe brain dy _________ you.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

So they go to Dubai to hire clothes too..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:

How old are you again?

Davido has Audio cars?

If you want to see the Porsche he bought for Chioma, leave your face me I slap you room first and go to her house gate so you can wait to see it.

Jobless yoot

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What I am saying is many sportsmen like Ronaldo, Messi, Kobe who are under salary etc and may Hollywood actors and actresses are richer than Davido's father

Can't believe you are this naive. They earn in dollars, we earn in naira

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Can't believe you are this naive. They earn in dollars, we earn in naira
Doesnt matter when you have government monopoly on your side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
DrChukzy:

How old are you again?

Davido has Audio cars?

If you want to see the Porsche he bought for Chioma, leave your face me I slap you room first and go to her house gate so you can wait to see it.

Jobless yoot
Why your body dey hot because the truth is out that there is no money like that in the music industry? These people are broke azz that's why you will never see them flaunt a hotel, filling station, bakery, school, factory etc because their money can't measure up. 90% of Nigerian celebrities have a net worth of under 50million. Deal with it brainwashed yoot!

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
lyriclekidd:

Why do ya'll spew trash on this forum. Adeleke networth wey reach 700million dolls. Maybe brain dy _________ you.
Keep dreaming. I even overhyped him. His net worth is around $90million. Even Otedola has a net worth of $300million or a bit less.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
lyriclekidd:

So they go to Dubai to hire clothes too..
Na Dubai them hire pass. Do you know how many Nigerians have top notch boutique in Dubai? We wey dey inside know what's up

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by chiemmanuel(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
His money, his wife, his peruzzi,

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Blackblunt: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
If you still believe that most celebrities especially the noisy ones are super rich,wise up!!All na show to get respect,most of them owe,that is why they go broke easily,all na wash and audio!!!

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Why your body dey hot because the truth is out that there is no money like that in the music industry? These people are broke azz that's why you will never see them flaunt a hotel, filling station, bakery, school, factory etc because their money can't measure up. 90% of Nigerian celebrities have a net worth of under 50million. Deal with it brainwashed yoot!

If you are mentioning the people, be specific dumbo. Davido isn't poor and yes he has investments in oil and gas.

Their brokenness is still bigger and better than your best life bro.

You don't need to be bitter over their fake lives.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Na Dubai them hire pass. Do you know how many Nigerians have top notch boutique in Dubai? We wey dey inside know what's up

You dey inside where? grin Yet your life is still wretched?

It's an open secret that all celebrities sometimes fake things so stop acting like you just discovered the solution to Corona virus.

Were you expecting them to wear all the clothes in the world? They use some of those clothes for video and photoshoots.

It's not a biggie... Models do such too

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by useni1: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
They don't have money that's why they easily go broke and seek help from the populace and politicians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by opebiboy: 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
DrChukzy:

You dey inside where? grin Yet your life is still wretched?

It's an open secret that all celebrities sometimes fake things so stop acting like you just discovered the solution to Corona virus.

Were you expecting them to wear all the clothes in the world? They use some of those clothes for video and photoshoots.

It's not a biggie... Models do such too
Yes my life is wretched but I didn't come here for that. I came to exposed this liars and brainwashed mofos like you cheering them. At most Davido is worth 150million naira and that includes his house and everything he has in this life

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by pacehood(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Anyone with a net worth above $1million is wealthy. You're richer than the remaining 80% of the world's population.
Don't disrespect his father the man is wealthy.

71 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.