Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117772 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

During sanusi as CBN Governor... there was this missing 20billion USD , did you know were it went to
Lol you're naive,so you think someone just pocketed the money right,first off any money declared missing by the government is always inflated grossly, and it truly the money went missing it would exchange the hands of hundreds of government officials in form of bribes, settlement etc,or do you think you can go save $20bn in a bank or spend it without anyone noticing, in case you don't know that's almost 7trillion naira,tell me what're you going to buy with that, a small country?

13 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by DrChukzy(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hokage001:

Oil & What?
N*gga you got brain tumor obviously

You are the brainless slowpoke here cos you know nothing except your wretched self.

Google about Pacific holdings Nig Ltd and screenshot the major shareholders then come back to show me.

You think Davido can ever become poor like you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by oldbende: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
This people sweating over another man money, Nigeria youths una brain no dey work at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Alayiwola: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Which kind 20 billion usd, audio 20 billion..how much is Nigeria generating from crude oil?There is No way 20billion usd will miss.sanusi is just a clown.That's over 7trillion naira...more than a year budget.
northvietnam:

During sanusi as CBN Governor... there was this missing 20billion USD , did you know were it went to

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

You sha go open mouth gbadaga call money anyhow sha,even otedola no get $500m talk less of adeleke
Bro..go and check google...
Adeleke is richer than Otedola.
Adeleke's networth is $700 million
Femi Otedola's networth is $300 million

Thank me latter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
sagieramos:

So hearing some HND students, with their attitude of hyping Superstar wealth, one of them said C Ronaldo is richer than everyone in Nigeria, then I asked if C Ronaldo was richer than Oyedipo, they all blasted me telling me how he (C Ronaldo) and his gf sleep in the most expensive hotel... and bla bla bla.

Wetin weak me pass be say, one of them said C Ronaldo is richer than Dangote, and his crew all supported that statement. That day revealed to me how ignorant most Nigerians are

Can you imagine that nigga comparing bill gate with Adeleke... Like comparing plant owner whose target is less than 20 million customer to Microsoft whose target is wide world; i.e, above 2 billion customers?
Image that dumb comparison, comparing a footballer With someone that owns more that one world class university and tens of thousands of churches remitting payments day in day out.I once attended a winners service and they raised N1.2m for a project in less than 15minutes.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Onigbindemmd: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Guy you got their code. People dont know what is really going on behind the scene

When u analyse such terms to some blind followers ,they might end up mocking u to be a bush man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by nedmedia: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
I think this settles davido's net worth
https://youtu.be/sD_QiqlXbr0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Thank me latter
Imagine how clueless you sound, you people are just too ignorant, all the sources you checked for adeleke net worth which one is official among them, do you see any international verifiable sources among them,they're all Nigerian chunk websites that don't even have up to 200visits monthly.

10 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Tim16(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
oloriooko:
This girl is just artificially built, see nails blue, see toe nails white, almost all colours dey her body, she come look liker rainbow threw up on her grin
Chai... see hatred. Just because it's not your useless unfortunate sister that Davido engaged you now want to hang yourself over a girl that God has chosen to bless over your worthless stinking sisters. Show me any of your sisters or relative that is beautiful and classy as Chioma. Please go get a life and pray that your useless worthless sisters be fortunate as Chioma. Your jealousy and hatred is the reason why miracle hasn't located your sisters. Please go hang the nearest transformer. Useless idiotic
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
nedmedia:
I think this settles davido's net worth
https://youtu.be/sD_QiqlXbr0
This exactly is Nigerians problem,you just type things to google,you are quoting a video that was published by a channel that only has 3 members and you're expecting us to take it seriously.

12 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Alayiwola: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Let me say this..
Adeleke is rich has never been rated a billionaire by forbes
Otedola is richer peak at 1.8billion forbes 2016
Dangote peak @ 25billion
Some people say adenuga is far richer than dangote
But one thing i know..richest men in Nigeria are IBB,OBJ,abdusalam.
Some are just proxy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Imagine how clueless you sound, you people are just too ignorant, all the sources you checked for adeleke net worth which one is official among them, do you see any international verifiable sources among them,they're all Nigerian chunk websites that don't even have up to 200visits monthly.
Well...you seems to like insulting people. If this is how you talk to elders, then you lack home training and knowledge..
Let me just tell you. I checked Forbes list...the networth I quoted up there were from Forbes. I just researched now after reading your arguments. It does not cost a lot of time and money to do a little research.
Thanks for the insults.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Thank me latter
You're quoting naijafinder,imagine.
This is all the international world has on him,shows you how irrelevant he is,so the fact that you think am na that has no international strides or even influential among Africans is worth $700m is dumb,no disrespect meant bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Well...you seems to like insulting people. If this is how you talk to elders, then you lack home training and knowledge..
Let me just tell you. I checked Forbes list...the networth I quoted up there were from Forbes. I just researched now after reading your arguments. It does not cost a lot of time and money to do a little research.
Thanks for the insults.
Now all you have to do is to screenshot where you saw it in Forbes and post it here, I don't want to insult you yet.I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

Most Nigerians are richer than bill Gate, but you can’t rate them cuz they made the money through Questinable means ...

Davido papa load pass 250m usd but the money no clean
No nigerian death or alive gets money reach Bill Gates

12 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Thanks for the insults.
I hate liars,and you deserve every insult you got.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Lol bros even unilag no reach 90b
now you are beginning to type nonsense.. unilag no worths 90 billions? See bobo, no be everything person dey know and talk about. It is better u shut up and watch people that know to show you...

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Thanks for the insults.
That's otedola right there, I demand an apology from you sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Alayiwola: 10:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abi o..not even saudi royal family.
seanwilliam:
No nigerian death or alive gets money reach Bill Gates

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
now you are beginning to type nonsense.. unilag no worths 90 billions? See bobo, no be everything person dey know and talk about. It is better u shut up and watch people that know to show you...
Mind the way you talk to me,the person I quoted knew it was sarcasm,respect is reciprocal.
And for the record you're probably the second most ignorant person here,I support my comments with fact,you just assume, so there's wide margin between the two.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Tywo2018: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
I know you are lady. They can analyse fellow ladies ehnn since 1960 grin grin
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

The boy is calculating what Forbes told him..
Dangotes money dey learn were abacha family money dey but Forbes can’t write about them because they have no known source of income apart from the oil wells grabbed by there father abacha and his loot..

Adeleke Get money but the money no clean.. otedola has money and made money in a way known to everybody that’s why he gets listed in Forbes..

It’s like saying bill gates is richer than Mexican drug lords ...

People wey get money dey Oooo... But the question is, how did they make their money...
no Mexican drug lord death or alive gets money reach Bill Gates.. una suppose dey talk with facts not sentiments or hearsay.. Bill Gates is the truest BILLIONAIRE in the whole world,( only smart people that read wide and far would understand this)

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Keep dreaming. I even overhyped him. His net worth is around $90million. Even Otedola has a net worth of $300million or a bit less.

Cos otedola wealth dropped doesn't mean adeleke wealth dropped, even dangote wealth dropped cos they were investing in dangote refinery. Otedola was worth $billion + before the aforementioned. Get your facts right. Dangote was worth $25billion before too.

Google is your friend.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Bill gate is richer than every Mexican drug lord in the world put together, you people just assume stuff based on fictions sha, the richest drug lord is el chapo and he is only worth $1.5bn now bill gate is worth almost 100 times of that.
Nobody in Nigeria, be it thiefing ex president or whatever is a quarter as rich as gates, on one in Nigeria is worth more $30bn officially or unofficially,dangote is the richest officially at $12bn
Don't just call money anyhow,there's only so much you can make through corruption,you think the Swizz accounts don't have limit too abi
I vehemently agree with this.. nobody in the whole of Nigeria living or dead get money reach Bill Gates.. no drug lord rich reach am too.. although billgate might not have much as per cash at hand
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
juwoonn:

Thanks for the insults.
Just as I predicted you've ran away without admitting you were wrong, the problem you people have is pride,you lied just so you didn't have to admit you were wrong, you were caught and you still won't apologize, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
I vehemently agree with this.. nobody in the whole of Nigeria living or dead get money reach Bill Gates.. no drug lord rich reach am too.. although billgate might not have much as per cash at hand
Of course bro,nobody has that much cash on hand.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Just as I predicted you've ran away without admitting you were wrong, the problem you people have is pride,you lied just so you didn't have to admit you were wrong, you were caught and you still won't apologize, you should be ashamed of yourself.
I didn't run. I'm reading more comments.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by lyriclekidd(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Image that dumb comparison, comparing a footballer With someone that owns more that one world class university and tens of thousands of churches remitting payments day in day out.I once attended a winners service and they raised N1.2m for a project in less than 15minutes.

Yen yen yen I too know. At least Michael Jordan is richer than oyedepo even kylie is 10 times richer than any pastor in nigeria.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Learn how to ague peacefully my brother....
Your tune is always aggressive
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by frog12: 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
fake picture!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.