Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . (408 Views)

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by Anjollyzlov(f): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Www.anjolasblogonline.com

Uber passenger jumps into Lagos Lagoon .

A yet-to-be-identified man on Saturday jumped into the Lagoon around the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos State.
It was learnt that the man had boarded a car-hailing service, Uber, from Gbagada to a destination in the state.
While the driver was commuting him to his destination, The PUNCH gathered that the passenger told the driver to park on the Third Mainland Bridge because he had a stomach ache.
After parking, the yet-to-be-identified man disembarked from the vehicle and jumped into the ocean around 11am.
The Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Nosa Okunbor, confirmed the incident, saying that rescue operation was ongoing

Source :https://anjolasblogonline.com/uber-passenger-jumps-into-lagos-lagoon/

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by majamajic(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
Na wa

E for trek to the bridge na

Why book Uber again , gbagada is so close to 3 rd mainland bridge

He for trek , before u know now

The driver will start answering the case he knew nothing about
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by healthserve(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
True. I was at the location. People waited for up to five hours at the bridge even with state authorities to try bring the person out but there was no successful recovery

I just state that while passing by 11am there were there. While returning 3pm they were still there standing trying to do something even though there wasn't any sign of hope in sight. It shows value of life has increased. What I'll say is the value for lives has now increased substantially.

I hope this thread hits front page so people would see this report

1 Like

Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by SimDan95(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
f
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by smiliyB(f): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
healthserve:
True. I was at the location. People waited for up to five hours at the bridge even with state authorities to try bring the person out but there was no successful recovery

I just state that while passing by 11am there were there. While returning 3pm they were still there standing trying to do something even though there wasn't any sign of hope in sight. It shows value of life has increased. What I'll say is the value for lives has now increased substantially.

I hope this thread hits front page so people would see this report
Hmmmm hope no be papi water shocked this one they're not seeing any sign of anyone...anyway my people suicide is not an option Biko.
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by healthserve(m): 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
smiliyB:
Hmmmm hope no be papi water shocked this one they're not seeing any sign of anyone...anyway my people suicide is not an option Biko.

Nobody saw anything. Nothing
Re: Uber Passenger Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon . by Mynd44: 5:36am On Feb 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Flood Invade Kenya And Buried People Alive / Ahmaud Arbery: How A 25 Years Old Black American Was Hunted And Killed By Racist / Fleeing Policemen Crush Man To Death In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.