Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Average Girl Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Average Girl Syndrome (417 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / "Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Average Girl Syndrome by Johnjnr(m): 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello niralanders
I have being having this observations for quite some time and I thought it could the discussed as why.

I have noticed that the average looking girl is always obsessed about fine guys and ugly guys, always categorizing them. For fine girls they don't have an issue with looks that much.

Pls if you are a guy and you are average looking I advice you to go for very fine girls, you have more chances of getting a yes.
Fellow niralanders, whats your though

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Entrepreneur Breaks Tribal And Religious Barrier For Love / Pastor Molested For Sexual Assualt / Life-changing Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.