Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? (3852 Views)

C. I. A Nigeria Appoints Gimba Kumo As National Vice Chairman, Deputy Chairman / Hello Guys Am A Female And I Joined Nairaland Now HOUSEMATES Am I Wlcm / Tb Joshua And Mugabe’s Ouster: Now The World Agrees…there Is A Seer In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
lanreabbey:
Many are mad few are roaming grin
Wereylabi is ur name
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Michaelfucker:
Maybe it's just coincidental Who knows ?
So u think so?
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by doctore212(m): 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Her name is death and sickness

You are a false prophet.

Her name na Bimbo as I dey type now we just finish the first round grin grin

Meanwhile if you get correct Olosho number for your area just hala me ASAP
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Michaelfucker(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:

So u think so?
Yeah
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Countersam(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Yesterday I was listening to music on my phone and my mind went to olamide dreadlocks... Then my inner man told me, olamide will soon cut this hair.. I was listening to his latest music warlord when my spirit told me that olamide will go back to his previous kinda hair cut... I kept thinking about it and today, I just open nairaland and gbam, I saw a thread about Olamide dreadlocks is gone....

I swear, I am not lying.. I already saw this thing since yesterday... My mind kept disturbing on this olamide dreadlock and gbam, it happened..

I cant bliv it... Am I a prophet now? Can I start a ministry now?

Cc; blu03 petyprincess Aro1 stillmaticoG seanwilliam seangy4konji sainthillary seun lalasticlala

It's people like you that jumped to open alot of fake churches and prophets we have here and where not.....

Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Marvyx(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Actually if what you are saying is true, you have an advantage already over the mortal or ordinary man. Too bad you may not take it seriously.
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by franklingud(m): 4:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Too much SK
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Marvyx:
Actually if what you are saying is true, you have an advantage already over the mortal or ordinary man. Too bad you may not take it seriously.

How
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by rex444(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
I have links to d video
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Marvyx(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mymynd4u:

How
Assuming what you narrated is true, somehow you've tapped into a portal that opened you into the realm beyond this 3dimension wherein time and distance are no important factors or let's just say that you're a prophet by default.

Mind you, not everyone born with prophetic gifts open churches. Some might just be your next door neighbour but know everything about your life - what has happened and what will happen.

If you train yourself either by the Holy Spirit (highly recommended) or by another spirit, you will truly be advantaged. Imagine how knowing what will happen before time and how that could entirely shape your life.

Anyway to enter that realm requires a whole lot of discipline and training which few people are willing to go through.
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by victor175(m): 11:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Shaje:
Netflix Premium Account is Available

How much? Drop your number or contact my WhatsApp in my sig
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Yesterday I was listening to music on my phone and my mind went to olamide dreadlocks... Then my inner man told me, olamide will soon cut this hair.. I was listening to his latest music warlord when my spirit told me that olamide will go back to his previous kinda hair cut... I kept thinking about it and today, I just open nairaland and gbam, I saw a thread about Olamide dreadlocks is gone....

I swear, I am not lying.. I already saw this thing since yesterday... My mind kept disturbing on this olamide dreadlock and gbam, it happened..

I cant bliv it... Am I a prophet now? Can I start a ministry now?

Cc; blu03 petyprincess Aro1 stillmaticoG seanwilliam seangy4konji sainthillary seun lalasticlala
so you means in the whole world, you don't have anybody close to you to tell you you're mad?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by nlPoster: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

so you means in the whole world, you don't have anybody close to you to tell you you're mad?

You don't do something like that unless you have the upper hand.
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Mymynd4u Edit my moniker out of your post.
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 20, 2020
Blu03:
Mymynd4u Edit my moniker out of your post.
LA edit LA die
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by Shaje: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2020
victor175:

How much? Drop your number or contact my WhatsApp in my sig

Hello would u still need it Boss
Re: Guys, Am I A Seer Or Prophet Now? by victor175(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2020
Shaje:

Hello would u still need it Boss

No sir. Bought one already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabry ~ We Miss U / 8 Countries In Africa With The Most Curvy Women (see Nigeria Position) / How To Spot A Troll Nd A Guy Who Operates Under The Disguise Of A Female Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.