Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / . (716 Views)

Change Your Bedsheet With As Little As N2500 Only / Already Made Projects. Download Complete Final Year Project At Www.projectng.com / Copy Free Project Topics On projectng.com | How To Get Final Year Project Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by chatinent: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Npower: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
chatinent:
I sell final year project materials for just N2500 only, for ND, HND, BSc, MSc, B.Ed, Ph.D., and in any departments.
- No scam.

- we literally have over 2 million project materials available for sale. We have any topics in any level, and any departments.
- we will give you topics for free even if you don't have any.
- if you don't know how to start, we offer free support too!

- Fast Delivery (within 10 minutes).

- intend buying in bulk? We'll sell to you at N1000 per copy!
- Provide support for prospective corrections by supervisors.

- Meet in person available (South Easterners).

- No hidden fees.

Price: N2500 only.

Interested? Send a mail to me at Juderichlord@gmail.com
I need to contact you bro. Do you have material on this topic? "Evaluation of the nature of radiological equipment and means of improvement to generate intended revenue"
Re: . by chatinent: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Npower:

I need to contact you bro. Do you have material on this topic? "Evaluation of the nature of radiological equipment and means of improvement to generate intended revenue"
All right.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Civic In Abuja For 900k Negotiable / Work / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.