Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka (29000 Views)

Appeal Court Slams ₦‎40m Fine On Lawsuit Seeking To Stop Tinubu Inauguration / FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / 'Buhari Must Go Protesters' Flogged In Kogi For Defacing Public Assets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Rapmoney(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Where is the fed govt expecting Anambra to get that from when the annual igr of SE is less than 30bn?

Besides, has Anambra finished paying back the bailout? Let's not talk about minimum wage. angry

You dey your old mud hut for Ogbomosho dey type rubbish. Hunger dor finish dis one.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Sarrki,
This particular land was earmarked for ruga, long before ruga came into public knowledge and became controversial.

During the controversy States responses were that they would not award lands to FG for ruga. What about lands previously awarded, were they going to revoke them? Thats an issue. grin

This parcel of land falls into that category and fg is not backing away from its plan to build settlements on it. As you can see its planning has already been awarded.

The contention here is that Anambra, having realized its past error is remorseful and would like to kick fg out of the land, but has no legal foot to do so. It thus employed brute steps to convert ownership to itself by erecting structures on the land; a clear violation, and a trespass! grin

The bitter truth is that FG will win this case up to the supreme Court while Anambra state govt will lose this case up to the supreme Court. Once the judgment is settled by the court and certain amount is awarded to the FG, na for FG to be deducting it from its monthly allocations without stress. Lol
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by majamajic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

Many of you have turned "rule of law" mantra into a senseless song. Both parties are already in court and you're still referring to FG who dragged Anambra state govt to court as the one finding it difficult to adhere to your own version rule of law. Hope your brain is not working backwards because this is reverse allegation from you?
Anambra state govt is one that behaved irresponsibly here. How could you give something out with documents backing it and you're taking it back by mouth? People like you are reason some people call Nigeria a zoo

Why not federal relocate those selling cows on the said land ?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Ishilove: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Ishilove,
Link added.
FP tinz grin

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t like this

Having said that

Please can you point or show with facts where any land as been allocated to any tribe or ethnicity in any part of the country before ?

Ruga settlement is for what and for which tribe sir?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by LegendHero(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:
MelesZenawi,
Let me give you feedback.

You will notice that Ive been ignoring you lately.

There is a fraternal code built on mutual preservation here in Nairaland. It is silent...but is there nonetheless. None of us like to get a ban. Some know certain acts in extremity will earn a ban and they accept it. For most part Nairaland mods are good referees and they overlook minor infractions that violate rules....if no one is bothered, offended or reported. This is good discretion on their part.

Politics and vulgarity and assaults go in tandem. Anywhere you see politics look around, vulgar is nearby and assault will soon arrive.

This here is politics section of Nairaland, it is not and will not be allergic when vulgar shows up and when assault backs it up....people here should have certain liberties and immunity to be political.

You are known for reporting people for ban. You are also known for luring people into heated debate that end in vulgarity and assault...so you can get them banned.

You like intellectual exchange....but the people you need for participation are not there when you need their input because they are banned. After repeated episodes they soon learn to avoid you in conversation.

I can see you like to hear my input. You must accept my politics as much that you enjoy my intellect, and stop reporting me for ban. Apply this feedback in your interaction with others and tweak your expectations a little bit. We will all be fine eventually. grin

@the bolded, I purposely ignored him also, he has been quoting me without any reply from me.

However you are wrong in saying he holds intellectual exchange. That guy has no intellect to hold a discourse with people with our level of intelligence. He’s just a troll with primary school knowledge on issues of importance and his experience is limited in all scope.

He is so confused that even within his ethic group he amassed lot of enemies with his utterances against the Ebonyi people on this forum.

Don’t dignify him with a reply, just continue to ignore him bro.

Gracias!

3 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by shiwex: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
50b from Anambra? How?

Where is the fed govt expecting Anambra to get that from when the annual igr of SE is less than 30bn?

Besides, has Anambra finished paying back the bailout? Let's not talk about minimum wage. angry

Easy, It will be deducted from their allocation.......
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by joepepsy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nnewi is richer than nigeria? just heard about this,thanks for the information sad
pasol4real:

Olodo just full nairaland.
Go check for the richest state in Nigeria,
It is anambra .forget igr one billionaire in anambra can pay off the 50 billion. Or haven’t you heard that nnewi (a city in anambra) is richer than Nigeria as a whole.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by maasoap(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
majamajic:

Why not federal relocate those selling cows on the said land ?

This is pure emotion. Judges don't entertain emotions. That state govt will pay, it may not be up to 50
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Cameroonglass(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Anambra is for Anambarians and not for RUGGA

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Cameroonglass(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Will this money FG want to collect from Anambra purse, stop Nigerian government from borrowing more money?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by goaldynman(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

[s]The bitter truth is that FG will win this case up to the supreme Court while Anambra state govt will lose this case up to the supreme Court. Once the judgment is settled by the court and certain amount is awarded to the FG, na for FG to be deducting it from its monthly allocations without stress. Lol[/s]

The FG will not win nothing even with the influence of Tanko, Buhari boy!

Anambra State originally owned the land but gave it the FG for a purpose!

But when the FG failed to use the land for the purpose for which it was given, Anambra State has to revoke the agreement and reclaim the land!

It would have been a different scenario if FG originally owned the land!

And for your information, the matter started from Supreme Court! Any matter between FG and SG starts from Supreme Court!!

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by goaldynman(m): 6:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

[s]The bitter truth is that FG will win this case up to the supreme Court while Anambra state govt will lose this case up to the supreme Court. Once the judgment is settled by the court and certain amount is awarded to the FG, na for FG to be deducting it from its monthly allocations without stress. Lol[/s]

The FG will not win nothing even with the influence of Tanko, Buhari boy!

Anambra State originally owned the land but gave it the FG for a purpose!

But when the FG failed to use the land for the purpose for which it was given, Anambra State has to revoke the agreement and reclaim the land!

It would have been a different scenario if FG originally owned the land!

And for your information, the matter started from Supreme Court! Any matter between FG and SG starts from Supreme Court!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by majamajic(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

This is pure emotion. Judges don't entertain emotions. That state govt will pay, it may not be up to 50

Nigerian judges ?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Aidejay(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
pasol4real:

It is anambra .forget igr one billionaire in anambra can pay off the 50 billion. Or haven’t you heard that nnewi (a city in anambra) is richer than Nigeria as a whole.
IPOB bureau of statistics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by CSTR2: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
The federal government does not have the power to fine a state government in its own case.

Take it to court, you dumb brutes.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by CSTR2: 7:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
BTW, buhari is set to go to London for a fresh 20 days vacation.

The old tool that said he wants to stop medical tourism.

Billions of naira that should have gone into making more Nigerians escape poverty would be wasted on British soil.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by NothingDoMe: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Nigeria is going to exist inside and outside Biafra. In fact, its like you must cross this Nigerian parcel of land to go between Awka and Aguleri.

grin
lol
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by JustLeo: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop decimating false informations. Who told you all land is within state jurisdiction.
[/s]
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by toolovely(m): 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
148000 plus hectares of land out of the tiny anambra state is like dividing the state into two, fg this is unfare.

If fg need land they should go to States that have supplus land and leave anambra state alone.

Did you read that it was the state government that allocated the land to the federal government?
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
LegendHero:

@the bolded, I purposely ignored him also, he has been quoting me without any reply from me.

However you are wrong in saying he holds intellectual exchange. That guy has no intellect to hold a discourse with people with our level of intelligence. He’s just a troll with primary school knowledge of issues of importance and his experience is limited in all scope.

He is so confused that even within his ethic group he amassed lot of enemies with his utterances against the Ebonyi people on this forum.

Don’t dignify him with a reply, just continue to ignore him bro.

Gracias!

Metaphysical

MelesZenawi,
Let me give you feedback.

You will notice that Ive been ignoring you lately.

There is a fraternal code built on mutual preservation here in Nairaland. It is silent...but is there nonetheless. None of us like to get a ban. Some know certain acts in extremity will earn a ban and they accept it. For most part Nairaland mods are good referees and they overlook minor infractions that violate rules....if no one is bothered, offended or reported. This is good discretion on their part.

Politics and vulgarity and assaults go in tandem. Anywhere you see politics look around, vulgar is nearby and assault will soon arrive.

This here is politics section of Nairaland, it is not and will not be allergic when vulgar shows up and when assault backs it up....people here should have certain liberties and immunity to be political.

You are known for reporting people for ban. You are also known for luring people into heated debate that end in vulgarity and assault...so you can get them banned.

You like intellectual exchange....but the people you need for participation are not there when you need their input because they are banned. After repeated episodes they soon learn to avoid you in conversation.

I can see you like to hear my input. You must accept my politics as much that you enjoy my intellect, and stop reporting me for ban. Apply this feedback in your interaction with others and tweak your expectations a little bit. We will all be fine eventually.

I said it before and I will repeat that again. Your character to me is zero....no addition no subtraction.

Let me quickly refute your allegation of reporting monikers. Many will bear me witness of not doing so.

Now back to main issue because I am actually talking to same person whether metaphysical, legendhero or legendher0....

You don't really know what you want and that's what you exhibiting with your monikers.

In one moniker(metaphysical) you will try to sound nice, convincing to deceive the unsuspecting audience but your real character explodes in (legendhero) because you couldn't bear the reply or should I say verbal missiles been hauled at your and so to retain the faith of the audience you keep deceiving, you switch over to legendhero to unleash verbal assault and bile to anyone that may have infuriated you.

And that brings us to the very end that you still confused on what you want and that makes us believe you don't have that character and euphoria you always try to potray.

Your moniker simply explains that what is logical is not practical and what is practical is not always right.....I stop here.

So continue quoting and replying yourself.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by nku5: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
Under the Land Use Act, the state can revoke title to land in the interest of the people of the state. There is no existing lease to bind the Anambra state government anyway.

Besides the Federal Government does not have the authority to fine the state. I don't know why this Buhari government is so full of olodos, it's embarrassing. State Government allocated the Land to the Federal Govt in 2009 and they failed to develop it but they think any sensible court will rule in their favour

3 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Bluntguy: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
maasoap:

Many of you have turned "rule of law" mantra into a senseless song. Both parties are already in court and you're still referring to FG who dragged Anambra state govt to court as the one finding it difficult to adhere to your own version rule of law. Hope your brain is not working backwards because this is reverse allegation from you?
Anambra state govt is one that behaved irresponsibly here. How could you give something out with documents backing it and you're taking it back by mouth? People like you are reason some people call Nigeria a zoo
If have sense you should know that anyone who drags another to court does not fine him N50 billion naira while the case is still in court. You typed this rubbish stupidly.
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Charly68: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t like this

Having said that

Please can you point or show with facts where any land as been allocated to any tribe or ethnicity in any part of the country before ?
Dont mind the jobless guy
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by packmoney(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
No wonder January salary is being delayed till this moment �
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Wickedfacts: 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
pasol4real:

You talk nonsense as if you are talking to the blockheads in your house .

3 Likes

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Wickedfacts: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I said it before and I will repeat that again. Your character to me is zero .... (ellipses are 3 dots) no addition (,) no subtraction.

Let me quickly refute your allegation of reporting monikers. Many will bear me witness of not doing so.

Now back to main issue because I am actually talking to (the) same person whether metaphysical, legendhero or legendher0 .... (... Eclipses are 3 dots, not 4)

You don't really know what you want and that's what you exhibiting with your monikers.

In one moniker(metaphysical) you will try to sound nice, (and) convincing to deceive the unsuspecting audience but your real character explodes in (legendhero) because you couldn't (can't) bear the reply or should I say verbal missiles been (being) hauled at your (you) and so to retain the faith of the audience you keep deceiving, you switch over to legendhero to unleash verbal assault and bile to anyone that may have infuriated you.

And that brings us to the very end that you (you are or you're) still confused on what you want and that makes us believe you don't have that character and euphoria (euphoria is wrong in this context) you always try to potray.

Your moniker simply explains that what is logical is not practical and what is practical is not always right ..... (Ellipses are 3 dots. You previously used 4 and now moved to 5. You'll soon be using a dozen dots) stop here.

So continue quoting and replying yourself.

Look at Metaphysical's post, look at your post.

If I tell you what is on my mind, you would be fighting for Sniper to drink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=Wickedfacts post=86735041][/quote]

From your submission.................seems I am your nightmare...........LOL.

I choptas not......... grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Wickedfacts: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

From your submission.................seems I am your nightmare...........LOL.

I choptas not......... grin grin grin grin

Nightmare? Well maybe if your face looks like the devil's an.us.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wickedfacts:

Look at Metaphysical's post, look at your post.

If I tell you what is on my mind, you would be fighting for Sniper to drink.

You guys should stop wasting your time correcting me.......many like u ve tried and get tired.....

Whatever I penned down......I've read it before submitting.......

Stop wasting your energy on a lost cause..........LOL.

1 Like

Re: FG Slams N50bn Fine On Anambra For Defacing Land In Awka by joeyfire(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
These vultures have arrived to do what scavengers do. The same lazy zombies that have been dreaming of how they will revoke Igbo people's C of O in Lagos are coming to speak grammar about Anambra State revoking the allocation it has the power to revoke. Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ifedayo Adetifa As New NCDC DG / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF / Yusuf Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Treatment Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.