Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) (130853 Views)

Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo / "Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by popweezy(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.
help me ask Op, where is the beauty?

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by sunnychibs(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Maybe she left the beauty at home
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 16, 2020
Aboki no dey carry last
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2020
who said this girl is beautiful ?
walahi if this girl fit rise my dic**k make I die!!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by segebase(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Olam09(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2020
She ugly for my face i swear

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by ojaysam25(m): 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
but that girl nor fine na
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2020
This one na big notorious o grin
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 8:11am On Feb 16, 2020
I weak bcoz me no see any beauty in her at all
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2020
She was a criminal minded wicked woman..She gained less and put herself into life line trouble.2m and she collected 200k idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2020
Her tribe is clearly stated "Fulani" again. How can Nigeria extinct this these people for good

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2020
dre11:
•How she stole late friend’s ATM, emptied account

https://tribuneonlineng.com/hauwa-the-kidnapper-who-lures-her-male-victims-with-her-beauty/

What a man can do, a woman can do better.

Just imagine
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by ProudWings(m): 8:15am On Feb 16, 2020
This hag you call beauty ..beauty is overrated then
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by pek(m): 8:17am On Feb 16, 2020
Checking for beauty...

Checking........

Checking........

Beauty not found.

1 Like

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 8:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Reminds me of the movie 'Naked Weapon' featuring Maggie Q
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Kiddllc: 8:18am On Feb 16, 2020
Where is the beauty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Digmygold: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Baits for pussy chasers not sensible dudes like us.

Eni4real you see what pvssy chasing does to cheats? Be careful.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2020
Which beauty? Is this one beautiful?
Abeg....
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 8:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Is this what you called beauty?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by ignis: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
How is she beautiful ?
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Oddsman(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
If arrest be done on Beauty Scam, all ladies are guilty. They all have fake faces. Besides, Hauwa is NOT beautiful.

Yeah she's just average. But dont lie, if you see opportunity to straff her, you would not hesitate.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Christian07(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
Am still looking for d beauty

Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by jonesky080(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2020
This is serious oooo ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Photosphere: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Photosphere:
Using what you have to get what you want.

Some ladies directly or i directly hawk their pvssies. Some use it as an exchange for favour and material thing's.

This lady as decided to use hers as a bait.

I think development is welcomed. She repackaged the crime.
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Otii4god: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Op Hauwa is not pretty, I repeat, Hauwa is not pretty!
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Styluss:
This is To d moderator dat banned me without prior warning nd still couldn't state my offenses...

U will not make heaven shocked shocked
Nonsense and nairaland tongue tongue tongue
lol. That’s how they do o
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2020
What is beautiful about dis one
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Still searching for the beauty or maybe I need an eyes glasses
Re: Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Na wa o!... beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Ignatius Odunukwe Kidnappers & Killers Arrested, Corpse Recovered (Graphic Video / Bayo Ajia Killed By Cultist In Ilorin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.