Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,581 members, 7,801,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? (1404 Views)

Can Someone Who Is Blind From Birth Be Made To See By God? Is There Any Proof? / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / How Jesus Christ Was Created (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by echepops(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2020
In the beginning, the earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. And God said, Let there be light, and there was light.. I guess you all know the rest of the story. Who created water? Is there any proof of how it was created?

Does this mean God didn't create water?

#FoodForThought

lalasticlala

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by MorataFC: 8:24am On Feb 16, 2020
echepops:
In the beginning, the earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters. And God said, Let there be light, and there was light.. I guess you all know the rest of the story. Who created water? Is there any proof of how it was created?

#FoodForThought
How can u quote verse 2 without considering d verse 1?
Gen 1 vs1 says; "In the beginning God create the heaven and earth"
It means God created everything consist in heaven and on earth, so if water is inhabited by earth then is part of God's creation.

8 Likes

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by HitSong: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2020
echepops:

#FoodForThought
The Bible is a mythical book written by slave masters for dummies...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by mrZENographer: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
HitSong:

No. You are wrong. The signs and wonders happening by the name of Jesus today prove you are wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by ignis: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Only drunkards argue the bible.

1 Like

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by HitSong: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2020
mrZENographer:

No. You are wrong. The signs and wonders happening by the name of Jesus today prove you are wrong.
stagged rubbish
You people should keep fooling yourselves
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by tyup(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2020
ignis:
Only drunkards argue the bible.
So ur just to live in confusion all ur life cuz u shouldn't argue the Bible?
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2020
MorataFC:
How can u quote verse 2 without considering d verse 1?
Gen 1 vs1 says; "In the beginning God create the heaven and earth"
It means God created everything consist in heaven and on earth, so if water is inhabited by earth then is part of God's creation.

If there was a beginning, where was God dwelling before creating the heavens?

1 Like

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2020
lol
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by mrZENographer: 9:19am On Feb 16, 2020
HitSong:
stagged rubbish
You people should keep fooling yourselves

There are over 500,000 unique people that have testified in the Lord's Chosen with their families. So you are telling me we staged them.
And we've had the governors in the 36 states we held crusade attend it with their deputies. You are telling me all of them have no brains, or ability to figure out that it's fake.

You have a problem.
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by HitSong: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2020
mrZENographer:

There are over 500,000 unique people that have testified in the Lord's Chosen with their families. So you are telling me we staged them.
And we've had the governors in the 36 states we held crusade attend it with their deputies. You are telling me all of them have no brains, or ability to figure out that it's fake.

You have a problem.
Yes!
All stagged.
Because the smart governors needs zombie supporters for votes.
Think of it too, even after visiting your business centres, did it make the useless governors better?

3 Likes

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2020
During earth formation Comets and Asteroids did that. You look at moons like Titan,Europa, Enceladus they all have water, thou not liquid water but ice. Even Mars have ice at bot the north and south poles. With our current understanding of physics we know for a fact that the first 4 creation story in the Bible is not true, First off there was no point in time were it was just complete darkness, we know for a fact without any reasonable thought that the sun formed before the earth did. Everything is connected you just have to look at it objectively
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by olaboy33(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2020
mrZENographer:

How come only Africans perform this miracles, why can't the white man who introduced the religion to the black perform miracles.

Fusion of Christianity with African traditional practice is what re-birthed miracles long forgotten in the bible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by thundafire: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
HitSong:

just close ur dirty mouth,God created everything Yes he said dey Earth was covered with darkness and filled with water and as He is not a God of darkness,He commanded Light to be and der was Light
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by lahify(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2020
Jahkye:
[s][/s]
damn niggar, you are savage
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by HitSong: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2020
thundafire:
just close ur dirty mouth,God created everything Yes he said dey Earth was covered with darkness and filled with water and as He is not a God of darkness,He commanded Light to be and der was Light
Mu.
mu.

He's not the God of darkness and yet, he created darkness or in your fullish sense, he created evil...
You guys don't actually know what God is...
Confused people
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Jahkye: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Mu.mu.

He's not the God of darkness and yet, he created darkness or in your fullish sense, he created evil...
Confused people
[/s]
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by HitSong: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2020
Nice topic.
The jobless fûcker up
Thunder fire you and your entire generation.
Including that your useless Papa and olosho mama.
Quote me to claim your prize grin
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Jahkye: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
HitSong:

Mu.
mu.

Confused people
[/s]
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Jahkye: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
HitSong:
Nice topic.
The jobless fûcker up
Thunder fire you and your entire generation.
Including that your useless Papa and olosho mama.
Quote me to claim your prize grin
[/s]
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by DerickCO(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
HitSong:

The people that liked your post are dummies
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by mrZENographer: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
HitSong:

Yes!
All stagged.
Because the smart governors needs zombie supporters for votes.
Think of it too, even after visiting your business centres, did it make the useless governors better?

How many churches do you see the governors attend? And did I say or did you ask wether they attend only during elections?

I remember when I travelled for Osun state crusade, the deputy governor of the State who was present testified that his daughter has been healed of madness in the crusade. Moreover, the crusade was not anywhere near election season. These are just one of the many testimonies from high dignitaries.

Sometimes the way you unbelievers rubbish/despise concrete claims, I just remembered what Jesus said about casting one's pearls to swine (pigs).
Just remember that all these things will stand against you on the Judgement day.

In Mgbidi Crusade, among other high dignitaries was Archbishop Dr Julius Ediwe, the President of the Council of Bishops in Nigeria, who controls over 10,000 bishops. He was asking for forgiveness for speaking evil of the Lord's Chosen in their times of ignorance about the ministry.

Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by kingxsamz(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
mrZENographer:

Lord's chosen na church? cheesy
Laughs in audio and arranged miracles.
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by kingxsamz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
DerickCO:
The people that liked your post are dummies

Counter his point to prove you're not a dummy. cheesy
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by kingxsamz(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
mrZENographer:

You have a problem.

Sorry, but I must say.
Lord's chosen members are all mentally enslaved and made to believe what ever they're shown.
This is to trap them in bondage, to make them believe that someday they will receive their own miracle.
That's why most of the church's population compromises of the poor and less privileged.
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by echepops(m): 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Interesting comments so far! Nice one guys
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by xproducer: 4:21am On Feb 17, 2020
OP, the answer is here, among other places in the Holy Bible: GOD, the Lord JESUS CHRIST, the Word - made all things!

The Eternal Word
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made." - John 1:1-3

The Preeminence of Christ
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. " - Colossians 1:15-17

This planet is only so many thousands of years old, while GOD is the King Eternal (1 Tim 1:17) - so, it is reasonably conceivable that He - GOD - Who created all things, created water before He created and formed the earth.

Really, the only water which should concern us unto the saving of our souls is the living water that only the Lord JESUS CHRIST can give:

"A woman of Samaria came to draw water. Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.” For His disciples had gone away into the city to buy food. Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” For Jews have no dealings with Samaritans. Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” The woman said to Him, “Sir, You have nothing to draw with, and the well is deep. Where then do You get that living water? Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well, and drank from it himself, as well as his sons and his livestock?” Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” - John 4:7-16
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by MorataFC: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2020
HenryDion:

smh
Re: Who Created Water? Is There Any Proof Of How It Was Created? by Enceladus(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
HenryDion:

Let's think about the following..

A computer scientist creates a super computer and installs a massive simulation software on the computer, inside this simulation there are beings existing who the computer scientist (their creator) can surely interact with from outside the computer without the need to enter into the computer and the simulation. If this is possible don't you think the supreme being is capable of more than this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Atheists Attack Only Christianity. / Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible / Why Are We So Gullible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.