Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always (24770 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Firebomber: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2020
Bukden16:

And...did I seek your opinion?

Learn to mind your own business

Smile.

I can see how frustrated you are.

Next time, learn to mind your business by not saying trash on religious page.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by ukeleh: 10:27am On Feb 16, 2020
Mikehot:
face front if you have nothing to say, I did
n't ask for your tears
I am enjoying your tears so you can cry forever
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Christmasdon(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
The way girls wear skimpy clothes i continue to ask myself. if this pino pino babes, asin them go wear am nyansh go pop out pim.revealing everything, whether their parents see them come out of the house, even their so called big blood brothers cannot caution their female sisters. Girls wearing pants nowadays, and they call it skirts & fashion wise. please what should we do. as am afraid to bear a female child, i dont want problems. wetin man go do 100% i go born a female child.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by lekspot01(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile. Did you need a mode before you can dress modest? Why are you guys so much in pain?

Christian don't do anything they like, so if you don't know about Christianity you can as well as go and study it, stop displaying your illiteratacy here. The Bible itself compulsory modest dressing for a Christian, so the fact that some people don't keep into it doesn't mean that it is allow
98% of Christian ladies dresses immorally... And thats y I attends white gamment... Come see Yanch on Sundays
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Choplyf(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Moderation is key in everything

A 2bedroom flat is available in Shasha, Akowonjo, Lagos. Interested person(s) should check my signature for contact to get more info.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by cardoctor(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2020
The fig leaves were not made into a gown.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by slxherhlmi: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/GwgOh8W] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have a cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/GwgOh8W] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by EdiskyHarry: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
all these new churches will tell you, dress anyhow You like, God doesn't look at dressing but the heart.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by VEXT: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
our so called Christians girls keep bringing shame to our religion.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by gawu1: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mikehot:
So no compulsory dress code or masquerade gown?

Life isn't supposed to be this free and simple

Waiting for the people of ruling and caliphate to come slam their skulls in disapproval
I copied the below from ''Romanoff''
''This post is talking to Christians in deed, not christians on forms or shopping mall christians who decided Abraham blessings are theirs but are okay with fornication, adultery and drunkenness''
I hope it has answered your primitive sense.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bukden16:
No nah...
Even Jesus know that; I can't go for or marry a lady that dresses like this...
. What is wrong with thus dressing?
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blisplendor12:
Guys don't really have issues with dressing, but we Ladies! God help us. If you don't expose some parts of your body they call you "Mary Amaka". The conclusion is BE DECENT IN YOUR DRESSING

Guys also need to dress decently.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Amanda4life:
Problems we have in dressing are coming from women.

Just look at British royal family "Meghan marckle and and the other lady, also Melanie Trump, people always appreciate their out fit, not that they expose their body, I think its more of a good shape thing.
If ladies can always get themselves in a good shape, any well covered thing you put on your body will fit you and you will look good with it.

@bold:

I will modify to any lady who knows how to dress her body shape.

Not every lady has figure 8.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
@TundeKorede,

Very very nice thread.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Especially in school areas. You will see all these ladies wearing mini skirts to church.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by TundeKorede: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
bukatyne:
@TundeKorede,

Very very nice thread.

Thank you, sir.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by one4christ: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sodiquinone:
The long Post fail to tell us exactly how a christian dress should be. That's why immoral dressing prevails even in churches today

It is clearly written there, if you can't find it, pray that God should open your eyes.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by ofiko123(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nice write up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Akpan107(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
AntiChristian:
Sexy clothes, pepper them choir group, thigh revealing/cleavage bearing/shape showing wears and what have you?

We just need to lower our gazes more!
You're actually right!
Decent dressing speak well of us...

1 Timothy 2:9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=audiobible.kingjamesbibleaudio
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Bukden16(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
bukatyne:
. What is wrong with thus dressing?

It looks deeper life.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Bukden16(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile.

I can see how frustrated you are.

Next time, learn to mind your business by not saying trash on religious page.

No one asked you to stopped by.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by SolarEdge: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Sexycardib: 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't Understand
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bukden16:

It looks deeper life.

The lady that looks so sweet especially if she wears heels and a matching bag?
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
TundeKorede:

Thank you, sir.

Sir ke? sad angry

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by professore(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
As for me, I enjoyed the post.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Farki: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bukden16:
No nah...
Even Jesus know that; I can't go for or marry a lady that dresses like this...

Any woman who dresses like a wedding cake is sure to never mind her business.

1 Like

Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
englishmart:
Girls of nowadays are steadily telling us that the only part of the breast that matters are the nipples, all other parts are useless. Also some choose to expose the sides of their kpekus in bikinis meaning only the clitoris matters also. They wear revealing outfits and keep showing that the only thing apart from cooking they have to offer is sex. May God help them, because I'm sure most guys dress decently
Coming from a slowpoke who will go out with only boxers to buy something. Religion has given you people the nerve to open your smelling mouth and insult women anyhow. At least we can offer sex, someone like you without intelligence is usually a public property. Bleep and dump. No money, incompetent in sex. Useless all round. Do you even have a job? Are you in school? You feel women offer only sex because its all a misogynist gets. When y'all are done she dries out your bank account. Agadi nwoke na agu ofe.
Re: Christian Dressing: Five Reasons Why You Need To Dress Well Always by Ivebeenbanned(f): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Christmasdon:
The way girls wear skimpy clothes i continue to ask myself. if this pino pino babes, asin them go wear am nyansh go pop out pim.revealing everything, whether their parents see them come out of the house, even their so called big blood brothers cannot caution their female sisters. Girls wearing pants nowadays, and they call it skirts & fashion wise. please what should we do. as am afraid to bear a female child, i dont want problems. wetin man go do 100% i go born a female child.
Then don't bear a female child. So stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I May Have To Leave The Catholic Church / Leke Adeboye: I Listen To Fela’s Music A Lot - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says / What Happened The Day I Said "Goodbye" To The World And "Welcome" To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.