Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid (4266 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by dre11(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Valentines Romance Gets Ugly As Woman Is CAUGHT Red-Handed BY Married Lover’s Wife

Love is in air, at least for some. Unfortunately for one young lady who was enjoying pre-valentines romance with her married lover, she will languish in shame throughout the festivities after she was busted by her lover’s wife.

[img]https://live.mrf.io/statics/i/ps/cy4ad5.c2.acecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Woman-Caught-Red-Handed-With-Married-Man.jpg?mrf-size=m[/img]

In a recent video that is in circulation on social media, an unidentified woman was ambushed by her alleged lover’s wife only identified as Mai Ashy who assaulted her after discovering her husband’s shenanigans.

Mai Ashy who is joined by another unidentified woman quizz the home-wrecker of the alleged affair before mercilessly pummelling her after she struggles to give a rational explanation to exonerate herself from the alleged illicit affair with the man who is only identified as Baba Ashy.

From the video, Mai Ashy seems to have caught love-birds in a compromising position at her house after having also discovered romantic messages between the two.

The alleged home-wrecker is suspected to have been co-habiting with Baba Ashy as the jilted woman angrily orders her to pack her bags and vacate the premises.

First video
https://cy4ad5.c2.acecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Woman-Caught-Red-Handed-WIth-Married-Man.mp4

In the two-part video series, the woman mercilessly removes the unidentified woman’s hair extensions which she claims, blinded her husband into the alleged affair.

In the midst of the chaos, a seemingly timid, Baba Ashy, calls his wife and pleads with her not to assault the home-wrecker but instead allow her to exit the house.

2nd video
https://cy4ad5.c2.acecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Woman-Caught-Red-Handed-WIth-Married-Man-2.mp4

https://iharare.com/woman-caught-red-handed-by-married-lovers-wife/

Lalasticlala

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by dre11(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Pics

She was slapped while been interrogated

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Vyolet(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2020
The video does not suggest anything like you have reported.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by chariisGRACE(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2020
cheesy

"Why is my husband cheating?" Is the question she should be asking herself.

There are two main reasons this man is cheating on his wife.

1. Attitude at home
2. Uncooperative Kpekus

Her attitude at home is not my major concern. My major concern is Cooperativeness of her Kpekus to the husband
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Davash222(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2020
I’m only concerned about that towel and woman.
Is it that the woman is tying towel or is the towel tying the woman

See how cool and quiet she looks now like a drenched local fowl, few minutes before the incident, she was moaning and screaming ‘harder harder’. omo ale!
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by JasonScoolari: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Women are their own problem.... The he-goat will be somewhere guzzling a bottle of cold larger beer and still come home to demand for his evening meal from Mai Ashy...

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by namiji2598: 9:12am On Feb 16, 2020
confusing topic
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 9:22am On Feb 16, 2020
Weak is the man who sits aside and allows his wife maltreat his side chic undecided

If as a lady you want to be a side chic its best you have some agboro tendency in you so that when the chips are down you can treat the wife's fuvk up .If a man decides to be a community prick its not your fault as a side chic. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by pocohantas(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:
Weak is the man who sits aside and allows his wife maltreat his side chic undecided

If as a lady you want to be a side chic its best you have some agboro tendency in you so that when the chips are down you can treat the wife's fuvk up .If a man decides to be a community prick its not your fault as a side chic. undecided undecided

My concern is the state of that sidechick. See her weave- e done old na. See the room. If you wan chop frog, try chop big one.

Every broke married man should be sent home to the unfortunate woman who wedded a community prick. The time and energy he is using to fck two women, he should use it to double his hustle abeg!!!

This is a total waste of sin by the side chick. I am ashamed of her.

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2020
pocohantas:

My concern is the state of that sidechick. See her weave- e done old na. See the room. If you wan chop frog, try chop big one.

Every broke married man should be sent home to the unfortunate woman who wedded a community prick. The time and energy he is using to fck two women, he should use it to double his hustle abeg!!!

Sis you could not have said it any better ,like seriously why not chop better frog .Maybe it is even the wife feeding the man and he is using her change money for side chic.

I am soooooo ashamed of her ,I can sell my right boobs that even orgasm that man cannot give her. Such a waste of sin. angry

5 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

pocohantas:

See examples of why women will always be their own problems...
Professional side-chics.

Bukatyne, do you still think most naija girls don't know when they are dating married men? cheesy
Lol, they just don't care as long as money will be gained.

One of them is even calling men weak who allow their wives beat up side-chics... Lmao.. grin

So a man with small sense is supposed to stand by and watch a side puccy disrespect his wife, mother to his children, after he has been caught?
You must be dreaming.

Some of una go just siddon dey use una own hand curse una self.

12 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Professional side-chics.

Women are their own problems, but men are the problems of the world.

I thought men are polygamous in nature? Uncle, carry your mansplaining shift one side.

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by JasonScoolari: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Professional side-chics.

Bukatyne, do you still think most naija girls don't know when they are dating married men? cheesy

One of them is even calling men weak who allow their wives beat up side-chics... Lmao.. grin

So a man with small sense is supposed to stand by and watch a side puccy disrespect his wife, mother to his children, after he has been caught?
You must be dreaming.

The matter tire me.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
So no money and no orgasm grin

Them swear for that girl?
Twoclans:

Sis you could not have said it any better ,like seriously why not chop better frog .Maybe it is even the wife feeding the man and he is using her change money for side chic.

I am soooooo ashamed of her ,I can sell my right boobs that even orgasm that man cannot give her. Such a waste of sin. angry

7 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
@topic: So the woman caught her husband with his side chic. Why does the topic say woman caught with married man by wife? Shouldn’t it be wife caught husband?

Placement of words matter.
The man has primary blame here. They shifting the focus to the innocent side chick. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The matter tire me.
They don't know that when push comes to shove, the place of a side-chic will always remain below the wife...way below cheesy

It's only in Nollywood a man will allow a side-chic treat his wife anyhow. And even if that shìt happens in real life, be rest assured there is witchcraft involved.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by JasonScoolari: 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

They don't know that when push comes to shove, the place of a side-chic will always remain below the wife...way below cheesy

It's only in Nollywood a man will allow a side-chic treat his wife anyhow. And even if that shìt happens in real life, be rest assured there is witchcraft involved.
They have no idea that the position of the side pussy will always be below the main pussy.

I just had to laugh at one of their ridiculous comment here.
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

For someone who can have a half-nakëd photo of herself on her dp, it's not surprising only ridiculous things are in her brain.

This one off me ,twoclans you are just an idiot .

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

Hahaha, I'll like to recreate your dp sef.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by JasonScoolari: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

For someone who can put a half-nakëd photo of herself on her dp, it's not surprising only ridiculous things are in her brain.
Bro, that's not her.... She's a playful somebody... grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Twoclans(f): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Hahaha, I'll like to recreate your dp sef.

Yeah girlie ,please do wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by makydebbie(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Twoclans:

Yeah girlie ,please do wink

Oh sure I will, I'll let you know when I do.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
............and where is the he-goat in all these?!

Why must it always be about the woman?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Bro, that's not her.... She's a playful somebody... grin
It's not her? angry
This is even worse.

Does it mean she's ashamed of posting her own half-nakëd body?

Now I'm dealing with a professional side-chic who also lacks self-confidence.

And those boòbs looked really nice embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by JasonScoolari: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

It's not her? angry
This is even worse.

Does it mean she's ashamed of posting her own half-nakëd body?

Now I'm dealing with a professional side-chic who also lacks self-confidence.

And those boòbs looked really nice embarassed
You don't wanna dare her... cheesy

She's just playing cool not that she lacks confidence.

Those boobs are perfectly shaped and well placed... My spec.
wink

1 Like

Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by Kendumazy(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lol. Valencheat, valenfvck, valendultery, valennack. Mheen!
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by crackkhaus: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
JasonScoolari:
You don't wanna dare her... cheesy

She's just playing cool not that she lacks confidence.

Those boobs are perfectly shaped and well placed... My spec.
wink
If she's your friend, abeg tell her to use her own nudés or don't put anything up at all. No be by force.

Nothing worse than a chic who fronts with a photo of someone else. Tueh!!

But yea, nice boòbs..I can't lie cheesy
Re: Valentine Gets Ugly As Woman Is Caught In Bed With Married Man By Wife Pics, Vid by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Professional side-chics.

You must be dreaming.

@bold: some ladies are truly victims.

However, any lady who dates a married man is in it for the money.

And I agree with you that an average Nigerian has selective morals. They don't see most things as wrong until it happens to them or relatives.

I was going to say the wife lacked class fighting the side chic till I realized the crazy girl was actually camping with the man in HIS HOUSE.

She deserves whatever she gets.

Only a man married to a non-entity would fight the wife for the side chic. You want a man to fight a wife (who stereotypically cooks, cleans, cares for the children, manages whatever left over he brings home) for his side chic he recreates with?

A recreational partner costs less to replace.

And at the wife 'higher' than the side chic: that is just gimmicks to console the cheated wives. cheesy

One of the major benefits wives get from marriage is recreation with the man (attention, spoiling, love, romance thoughtfulness etc etc). Marriage/life comes with a lot of responsibilities that recreation time is cherished.

The cheating husband recreates with his side chic and the wife does all the work. A terrible situation if you ask me.

It is like toiling at work and when it is time for leave, they give it some else because you are so 'indispensable'. grin

Na wash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Little Niece Confided In Me That My Brother's Wife Is Cheating On Him / If Your Best Friend Is Cheating On Your Sister / Marriage Within Or Outside One's Ethnic Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.