Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri (1367 Views)

Adaora Onyechere Weds Asowari Sydney Jack: Ihedioha, Dokpesi, Others Spotted / "If My Body Doesn't Please You..." - Toyin Lawani Blows Hot At Trolls / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by 2shymedia: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2020
Fiery critic and ace entertainer, Charles Oputa, aka Charly Boy, Wednesday during a pro Ihedioha Protest held in Owerri, Wednesday, urged the Supreme Court to “bring back the man Imo people voted for”

Charly Boy spoke at a protest organized by Imo Concerned Citizens in Owerri, which called for a review and reversal of the Supreme Court Judgement that ousted Ihedioha out of office and enthroned Senator Hope Uzodinma a duly elected Governor of the State.
whose late father was a reverred Supreme Court judge,hr said ” There is so much injustice in Nigeria. I know that part of government’s job is to protect citizens but what we see is systematic endemic injustice and we will stand together to fight it wherever we see it”

He said Ihedioha helped to put Imo State in right reckoning, stating that the Supreme Court should immediately restore the choice of the people.
Addressing the mammoth crowd, he said his father told him to always speak against injustice

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by LawLord247: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by ChristianNorth: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Mistake Uzodinma made was to ban protest in Owerri.

He will see protest and run

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by johnmartus(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2020
This man is 60years old plus. Yet he couldn't sit down and reason like old person. Even if ihedioha is given you illegal money during his 4months reign as the governor of imo state. This unnecessary nuisance display on a daily basis by Charles boy is uncall for.
I knew two of his father house in Lagos that nobody is staying in the house since his dad demised. Although we don't know if the house was built by money rituals.
The attention of state government is not draw to said house .But something must be done on the house.
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by Is04970: 9:54am On Feb 16, 2020
The same Charly boy that collected money from Festus Keyamo on behalf APC while his colleague Deji Adeyanju was in prison in now protesting against APC?
The cycle continues. Charly boy must have collected money from PDP this time around.
I can't put anything past him.
Shame.
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by princeade86(m): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2020
Speak for ur people charly
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by princeade86(m): 10:08am On Feb 16, 2020
johnmartus:
This man is 60years old plus. Yet he couldn't sit down and reason like old person. Even if ihedioha is given you illegal money during his 4months reign as the governor of imo state. This unnecessary nuisance display on a daily basis by Charles boy is uncall for.
I knew two of his father house in Lagos that nobody is staying in the house since his dad demised. Although we don't know if the house was built by money rituals.
The attention of state government is not draw to said house .But something must be done on the house.
and to u, u have said reasonable thing. So what concerns u with her father property. Even here in ilorin, lawal house, that they use billions to build, nobody is staying there.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by johnmartus(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2020
My concern is Because if you count three houses my house is the next. And we all know the consequences of such thing. Especially in a popular state like Lagos. Although I know you are reason from your anus no sense.
princeade86:
and to u, u have said reasonable thing. So what concerns u with her father property. Even here in ilorin, lawal house, that they use billions to build, nobody is staying there.
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by princeade86(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
johnmartus:
My concern is Because if you count three houses my house is the next. And we all know the consequences of such thing. Especially in a popular state like Lagos. Although I know you are reason from your anus no sense.
mumu. So because ur house near to his own, they should now pack people come there just to satisfy u. Oponu.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by naijadefender: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2020
Charlie boy at over 60 you are still following politicians like fly..... you misused the opportunity your father provided for you early in your life. You obviously look troubled.

Now after relocating to Imo because of ihedioha...now you enter one chance.....hope he gave you appointment before his outser if not the thing go pain o.

https://www.nairaland.com/5136547/charly-boy-leaves-abuja-relocates
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by Mrrationalshop: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2020
Time waste
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
What a terrible father...

No moral justification

What if APC print this pictures and hang them round the road he was to stage his protest than only a fool will follow him round.

The messanger is as important as the messages.

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by Alitair(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2020
johnmartus:

Whistleblower sighted!
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by Alitair(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2020
Is04970:
The same Charly boy that collected money from Festus Keyamo on behalf APC while his colleague Deji Adeyanju was in prison in now protesting against APC?
The cycle continues. Charly boy must have collected money from PDP this time around.
I can't put anything past him.
Shame.

I think Charley boy is more concerned about his dishonorably discharged brother Gerard Irona. They are both from Oguta
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by SoNature(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
johnmartus:

You are senseless

Is the topic about Charlie's father's houses?
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by chozzy: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2020

Why is Gov Hope afraid of
peaceful protests?

Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by PFRB: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
It is within his right to protest. Many of those guys with him are of the same age bracket. Many people agree that what happened in Imo state was a miscarrige of justice.
Re: Charly Boy Blows Hot At Pro Ihedioha Protest In Owerri by Stillthebest: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love: OBIEBI Couple Finally Reconcile, As Obi Pets Ebi / Actress Toyin Abraham Gives Husband A Lap Dance At AMVCA7 After Party / BREAKING NEWS! Federal Government To Enforce Military Lockdown From Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.