Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money (733 Views)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / In Dire Need Of Skrill Dollar & A Reliable E-currency Exchanger / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money by ugohdignity111(m): 9:57am On Feb 16, 2020
I'm a fresh graduate from one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria waiting for Nysc to kick start for Batch A.

Since, I'm a bit knowledged on how to write Articles on any topic as far as research is involved.
I'm hereby looking for any professionals that are looking for young article writers to employ, to help me out by employing me to write for them no matter how small the pay might be.

Just trying in my little effort to raise some money for my service which might come March 2020 as I'm planning to follow Batch A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money by TradeCorner: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Check my profile. Read my thread. Also refer your friends
Re: Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money by damdam995(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
Try upwork if you're very sure that you can write good article.
Re: Hello Nairalanders!!!! I'm Seriously In Dire Need Of Money by ugohdignity111(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2020
damdam995:
Try upwork if you're very sure that you can write good article.

Sir!!!!

I have tried registering on upwork several times but they keep rejecting my account and I don't have money to pay people advertising for account approval here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Closed / What Other Business Can I Do With A Space Left In My Office? / Good At Writing? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.