Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? (580 Views)

Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Husband Grinds His Wife At A Wedding (Photo, Video) / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2020
I and a friend got into an arguement about who to save if my wife&child was in an emergency situation and i need to save one of them. He chose to save his child if he was in that situation sighting that the child is more important. I insisted on my wife.
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Froshloaded: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2020
I will save my wife first
We can make more babies grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Davash222(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2020
Froshloaded:
I will save my wife first
We can make more babies grin
I’ll save my child, I can have more wives, even younger ones with bigger breasts and nyash.
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Offpoint: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2020
I'll saved both, simple.
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Froshloaded: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2020
cheesy
Davash222:

I’ll save my child, I can have more wives, even younger ones with bigger breasts and nyash.
Individual differences
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2020
undecided
Froshloaded:
I will save my wife first We can make more babies grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Froshloaded: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Blu03:
undecided
Go and DM me jarey
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2020
Davash222:

Today is sunday now.
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by godfatherx: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2020
In medical emergencies during childbirth, where professionals have to make a choice between mother and child, they always choose to save the mother.

I don't pray I face such, but I will always choose wife over child.

1 Like

Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Tallesty1(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
My child my blood, my wife nah another person blood abeg.

She fit even stab you later because you send New Year message give your sister.
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by puremaker7(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2020
Tallesty1:
My child my blood, my wife nah another person blood abeg.

She fit even stab you later because you send New Year message give your sister.
And your son cant kill you later? https://www.nairaland.com/5670100/son-stabs-father-clement-okibe
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Goodlyhrt(m): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
I'll save none of them
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by Liliyann(f): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
May God not put us in a situation where we have to choose one of the above undecided
Something's are better left unsaid!!
Don't tempt the gods
Re: Would You Save Your Wife At The Expense Of Your Child? by crackkhaus: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
A good woman will even tell you to save her child without needing you to make that decision.

If you ever find yourself in that situation and your wife is adamant that you must save her, just know that you married a she-devil.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Ladies In Nigerian Fashion / 100 Happy New Month Messages, Wishes, Prayers For April 2020 / Premiering Now! Top 10 Most Talked About Celebrities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.