Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos (1414 Views)

Buy Directly From Importers At The Cheapest Price / Importers Forum (learn How To Make Over 250k Monthly) / Mini Importers!! Let's Get To Work!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by FashionTrend: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2020
Hello to who is reading this. I hope you can give me some useful advice on this. I want to start selling thrift/okrika clothes, but only first grade and from UK and US brands. I want to know where i can get a good supplier. I also want to get it from the direct importers so i open the bales when they are first brought in from overseas. Can anyone give me an idea of how much the prices for a top, dress, skirt cost when you are opening the bale. I really need to know where i can get it as well. I know i can get it from yaba but i dont know where in the market i can get it from the direct importers/first source. I also know about katangowa and cotonu. Please i need to someone that knows these markets WELLLL to accompany me. I am willing to pay for your transport and lunch. I really want to start this business but i need to get it at really cheap prices. Looking forward to some useful responses...Thank you!!!

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by LUGBE: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2020
You will pay the persons just transport and lunch really very poor offer.

Go to Agbulegba market in lagos

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by FashionTrend: 11:19am On Feb 16, 2020
LUGBE:
You will pay the persons just transport and lunch really very poor offer.

Go to Agbulegba market in lagos

Can offer a fee if not too expensive...I need someone in the know and not just go to the market thing ma/sir.
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by EliteDude(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your opening sentence says you need advice. Then you went on to say you need someone to accompany you!
In my opinion, you know nothing about this business, but it is good you know what you want to do. I therefore suggest you go to yaba and look for an established expert, learn the trade. I repeat, learn the trade first. Money is not the only factor, you need the secrets of the trade. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by james1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
I want to understand you, you looking to buy brand new or used?
If it's brand new head to idumota market in Lagos island;the first day of your trip do your investigation and locate the sellers of quality goods for cheaper rates so you can gain more in term of profit.
If it's used then head to katangua market at iyano Ipaja,go very early as early as 5am you must be at the market;to get this right go first on a fact finding mission to the market on a regular day, during daylight afterwards prepare for the early morning trip, you and company may stay the night at a nearby hotel so you people can be in the market very early when they open the bales of clothes,this way you get to select quality clothes,many fancy boutique owners go to katangua to buy clothes.
Remember to thank me later.
Best of luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by james1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good luck!!!
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by FashionTrend: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
EliteDude:
Your opening sentence says you need advice. Then you went on to say you need someone to accompany you!
In my opinion, you know nothing about this business, but it is good you know what you want to do. I therefore suggest you go to yaba and look for an established expert, learn the trade. I repeat, learn the trade first. Money is not the only factor, you need the secrets of the trade. Cheers

Thanks
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2020
FashionTrend:

Thanks
are you into bale or selection
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by FashionTrend: 1:09am On Feb 21, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
are you into bale or selection

I dont understand this
Re: Where To Get Direct First Grade Clothes From Importers In Lagos by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
FashionTrend:

I dont understand this
I thought you are into okrika wears

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Perfect Rice Paddy Parboiling Machine? / Here's Up To ₦100 Awoof Moni For You! After Claiming, You'll Have ₦ 30,000 / I Need Verification On This Forex Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.