Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,541 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) (62446 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Anything to secure the bag.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Now they are claiming he is a Nairaland artist... If na crime e commot Makinde for deny am...

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DesignPoint: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin cheesy
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by budaatum: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gardenia:
Interested in getting a sugar mummy and daddy?
Contact me via call or Whatsapp for your legit connect now.

Hook up is not free.
In Russia? How much?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
What is wrong with Africans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by juman(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Russians are beautiful.

But bad idea.
Because russians are racist.
Except they live in another country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gardenia:

Hook up is not free.
Sugar mummy kill you there grin, sugar mummy ko iya ireke ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by thundafire: 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is legal not some illegal miscreants spoiling dey name
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by juman(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
The country of powerful putin.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Better by far than those chase old women that are old enough to be their grandmothers with ulterior motives.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by perfum: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
At Gentlemax Enterprise fragrance shop we offer our customers a wide range of exclusive fragrance to make their dressing complete
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
And you, shey Nigeria no dey Taya you ni? grin grin

Beckysexy:
Awwnn so romantic.
Congratulations to them

Well, the guy is not bad Sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Empowerme63: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
d girl is not fine sef... igbo guys and desperation...
NL pls I'm in need of a good Nigerian used minivan for trans for like 600-700K 08067039183
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
Green card secured grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations Love Birds kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Arewa6: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
‪Beautiful Atmosphere of Lagos Nigeria ����� ��‬

Best in Africa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCQZnXd-nsQ
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Russian citizenship loading
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Kemibabi(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
F
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by ignis: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
I saw six packs.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by condralbedez: 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
I also asked other Russian girls if they would like to date black guys and here is their response in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18rimPEF1kY
chairman you fit hook me up to one,I go treat her well...no be chadis
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
mehn see my wish , God please when ? tired of naija girls abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your school fees no waste... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations to the intending couple..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Efejusttoocute: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
las las i must leave this shith0le...

I swr

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Should I say awww or save it for another day? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
idonhammer:
And you, shey Nigeria no dey Taya you ni? grin grin

E don Taya me oo! , but wetin me go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Kemibabi(f): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
evening newspaper's like Pocochantas won't like this cry
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
She is not even beautiful. God fourbid i can never propose or marry any woman holder than me just because i am looking for citysinsheep

Dominique is a goal
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gardenia:

Hook up is not free.

Let's do it for free at first, I'll give you 50% of first proceed grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by olurili(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gardenia:

Hook up is not free.
omo ole,onye ara,Dan buronba...walahi talahi barawo ni
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Beckysexy:

E don Taya me oo! , but wetin me go do?
marrry me and become a citysin of Pakistan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.