Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) (62445 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
So there are so many Blacks in Russia, I thought they only go to Europe
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by spirul77: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=solmus post=86694223]
from my experience with both nationals, Russians are more greedy and hostile to foreigners, especially blacks.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by solmus: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bamz:

Haha
Vladimir, Igor, Aleksandr, Ivan, Sergei are other notable Russian names grin grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
las las i must leave this shith0le...

hahaha! u're going nowhere sidon make we fix naija together jare cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
All I see here is a mother and her son
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
He is lucky she didn't say NO smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by horlabisi93: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
why would she say no,white girls love black dicks shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Ogediluv(f): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
My kind of watch
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwnn so romantic.
Congratulations to them

Well, the guy is not bad Sha.
Don't tell me that you leave me to crush on him wink
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Ezyp(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dpharisee:
Congratulations bro.
What happens to all the Nigerian girls you guys are leaving behind, many of them didn't vote Buhari

Nigerian girls for abroad still carry their hard to get mentality go abroad. Men no get time to dey chase them when whitety dey die for blacks

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by lastchild: 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Awwnn so romantic.
Congratulations to them

Well, the guy is not bad Sha.
you are tripping already
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by chewwie(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
afrorossiyatv:
On Valentine's day, upcoming Nairaland artists Wisdom proposed to his beautiful Russian girlfriend Nadia in Saint Petersburg Russia.

The talented artist proposed to Nadia during the African community Valentine's day party organised by Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Philip Richey of Award & Fun Entertainment Group, Russia. Instagram https://instagram.com/afeg12345

Here are pictures and video from African community valentine party and proposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pm-hC6cANw
Oh, I'm subscribed to your YouTube channel! Killer abs by the way
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by lastchild: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
luminouz:
See a full blooded African man kneeling down to get the responsibility of being a husband. What's African about all this? We are who we are and should not lose all our culture all in the name of modernization.

The Lady is cute
but this is how it has been done everywhere in this modern day, have you been going around criticizing them or are you just jealous?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
That girl is is probably from morroco.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by SolarEdge: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
horlabisi93:
why would she say no, white girls love black dicks shocked

Speculation
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingscee:
All I see here is a mother and her son

Please visit an Ophthalmologists before it gets too late
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
russian girls dey fine cheesy
i wont lie cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Jahkye: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Russian citizenship loading
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
pacespot:
So there are so many Blacks in Russia, I thought they only go to Europe

Is Russia not an European country undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Hadampson(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
illitrate:
That girl is is probably from morroco.

No be only Morocco, na Tunisia cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
As a Yoruba Muslim, Nairalanders should please notify me Incase you come across any Russian Muslim. Wanna have Russian as Bride kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by eddycliff(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
StephenBB:
Wow...she make sense sha

But Op....what's the process of me applying for a visa to leave this kitchen called Nigeria

Ayam tired

You're going nowhere

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by purpleicious(f): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
sharp guy; sure passport.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Olisehinnocent:

Don't tell me that you leave me to crush on him wink
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
lastchild:
you are tripping already
Yeah smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by 360command: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
are you saying for a white to date or marry a black , it should be termed as luck?
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by 360command: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ezyp:

Nigerian girls for abroad still carry their hard to get mentality go abroad. Men no get time to dey chase them when whitety dey die for blacks
you keep fooling the world say whitey dey die for black.. I am sorry, you cant fool the world but you can fool Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Russian Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Another good move of leaving this country

afrorossiyatv:
On Valentine's day, upcoming Nairaland artists Wisdom proposed to his beautiful Russian girlfriend Nadia in Saint Petersburg Russia.

The talented artist proposed to Nadia during the African community Valentine's day party organised by Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Philip Richey of Award & Fun Entertainment Group, Russia. Instagram https://instagram.com/afeg12345

Here are pictures and video from African community valentine party and proposal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pm-hC6cANw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.