Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? (561 Views)

Death By Half A Million Cuts — South Africans Kiss Dstv Goodbye / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Graduate & Experienced Jobs (N13,101,849/Year) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by Sarang(f): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2020
Considering how unsafe Nigeria has become recently and how hard it is for anyone anywhere in the world to make 1million in USD, most especially people from third world countries, would you consider yourself wealthy and would you live or still live overseas if you have a million dollars either in cash or in investments?

P.s: What you earn doesn’t matter here, because you can earn millions every year and still be in debt.
Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by abercrombie(m): 11:52am On Feb 16, 2020
I'd moved outta this shith0le if i have 5mill

1 Like

Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by ojun50(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
What is the grantee dat where you are going is safe?

1 Like

Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by Sarang(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
abercrombie:
I'd moved outta this shith0le if i have 5mill
But what if you have 350-400m?
Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by Sarang(f): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
ojun50:
What is the grantee dat where you are going is safe?

So would you rather shuttle inbetween countries?
Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by Sarang(f): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
Phew! Don’t Nigerians dream of having a million dollars?

@lalasticlala @justwise
If possible Can you make this visible?
Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by fairy88: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sorry I don't need millions to leave here

If I could get someone to take me there first, I don't mind sweeping all the street of uk for a living.
Here's killing

1 Like

Re: Would You Move Overseas If You Have A Million Dollars? by Sarang(f): 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
fairy88:
Sorry I don't need millions to leave here

If I could get someone to take me there first, I don't mind sweeping all the street of uk for a living.
Here's killing

Haha

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home With LTC / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment, How True? / Online Marketers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.