Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja (1643 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Man Stole Credentials, Passport, Laptop, Phone, 400k Of Man Who Housed, Fed Him / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by NNFORUM(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
A muslim lady has taken to her social media page to recount how she was abused for 4 days by an Igbo stranger she housed.

According to the lady, the Igbo stranger who was introduced to her by a friend had a problem with her religious practice and for the 4 days she house her, the Igbo stranger abused her, discriminated against her and simply too advantage of her hospitality.

She recounts;

On Sunday my friend who’s serving in Enugu called me to assist her friend who was coming to Abuja for an appointment to stay with me for 4 days which I agreed. The least of my problem at this point was her tribe or what religion she practices, I prepared my house to host her.

On Monday she arrived and took a drop from Utako to my estate at life camp. When I came out to pick her I noticed her surprise when she saw her host with a long hijab but I didnt care. We both came in and I changed to follow her to the Ministry of education where she had to be.

In the evening when we came back I served her food which she found really difficult to eat for reasons best known to her. Later on I noticed she was afraid that I was a Muslim. She started complaining about my dressing and asking me not to follow her out with my hair covered.

She started asking if I had wigs and all of that which I didnt retaliate I just smiled. In my own house, she made mockery of my religion, said really nasty things and even spelled out how much she hates northerners. I didnt know how to react but I didnt want to create a bad image

On Tuesday we both went to the ministry of education where she left me sitting and started conversing with her fellow Igbo’s, I sat waiting while she was gisting and going about from 11am till 4pm then I decided to leave for the mosque where I waited for her till she was done.

I felt bad because I left my job to make sure she went to get everything done as soon as possible but she showed no appreciation. She showed no remorse for leaving me for hours she laughed and acted like she do nothing wrong. She didnt want people to see her with a Muslim.

I had to report her to my friend who linked her to me. If she hated Muslims so much why didnt she find a Non Muslim to host her. At this point I had to be careful so what she thinks about Muslims wont be made to look true. She only comes to me when she wants something like food.

She even prays loudly in my house but I don’t complain, I did everything a good host should do but all she did was insult me cos she feels she is better than me off which she is not. For the 4 days she spent in my house I was always smiling. For every time she insulted my and made mockery of it, I was mute so at the end of the day she would judge herself if she really has a conscience and next time I won’t be a host to avoid anyone stepping on my tiny nerves. I’m not against any religion or tribe but I feel we should all know Bette than to disregard people’s beliefs and ways of life. She finally left yesterday morning and I wish her well in her discrimating practices. She only showed me how patient and tolerant I am which is what my religion teaches me.

I bear no grudges 

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/lady-recounts-she-was-abused-by-a-stranger-she-housed-for-4-days-in-abuja/3214

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by daddytime(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Akoba adaba
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by blackboy(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
God bless you. Your guest must have been a backward unenlighted and local/village person.

Please do not take offence. Not all Christians behave like that.

Blame her background.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
You are taking crap and now coming online to report. Na we be class captain?
I love you mom. You trained me well. To say it as it is immediately.

As in immediately I see attitude. "hanty cumman cumman be going. You cannot stay here" happiness is free oooo
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by NwaliE01: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Maybe it's her first time to stay with a Muslim person.
A lot of negative assertions have been made about Muslims especially in the Eastern part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Kneephy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
you should have posted this on a Friday, as Muslim mods would rush it...not a day like Sunday with your story line

if the xtian mods cannot push this to front page, then we got a long way to go in naija
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Asquare84(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
That is the way easterners behave the always have this attitude of na me know all pass the other person
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
The poor lady doesn't hate northerners, mayhap her experiences with them other Muslims from her side caused her to place all Muslims on the same category of nefarious beings thereby making it quite unfortunate for the good wife material from the northern side to be considered a different one from them (the blood thirsty af.onja muslims to be precise).... I rather be a dead man than live with an afo.nja Muslim even for a second. god will never allow that. Tufiakwa!

[img]https:///view/psh-what-no-nope-lol-gif-4518864.gif[/img]

Spit angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by elmodee7(m): 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dicktion:
The poor lady doesn't hate northerners, mayhap her experiences with them Muslims from the afo.nja clan caused her to place all Muslims on the same category of nefarious beings thereby making it quite unfortunate for the good wife material from the northern side to be considered a different one from them (the blood thirsty af.onja alfas to be precise).... I rather be a dead man than live with an afo.nja Muslim even for a second. god will never allow that. Tufiakwa!

Spit angry

Flat headed idiotic pigs of brifia spotted. Ibo and hatred are like fly and shit.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
You should have thrown her out.
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Seetto: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dicktion:
The poor lady doesn't hate northerners, mayhap her experiences with them other Muslims from her side caused her to place all Muslims on the same category of nefarious beings thereby making it quite unfortunate for the good wife material from the northern side to be considered a different one from them (the blood thirsty af.onja muslims to be precise).... I rather be a dead man than live with an afo.nja Muslim even for a second. god will never allow that. Tufiakwa!

[img]https:///view/psh-what-no-nope-lol-gif-4518864.gif[/img]

Spit angry

Show hatred towards Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba and Muslims, even among yourself you breed hatred, very disgusting...

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by chiiraq802(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2020
Xisnin:
You should have thrown her out.
Sh*t's real...hahahahaha
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Sokosuji: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bigot..

Igbo this Igbo that..

Should I recount how corpers mostly from the north that we housed in our block of flats in the east for free messed the whole place up ? How one of them impregnated a teenage daughter of our housekeeper and how they kept disturbing neighbours with their prayers? How many mountains did we make of it? See how she kept yapping Igbo this Igbo that.. Abegee

I don't even believe this stupid story
Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by Karemarealty288(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
blackboy:
God bless you. Your guest must have been a backward unenlighted and local/village person.

Please do not take offence. Not all Christians behave like that.

Blame her background.

Thank you for being my mouth piece.

Re: Lady Recounts She Was Abused By A Stranger She Housed For 4 Days In Abuja by fatymore(f): 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ills of social media.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 45, In Trouble For Stripping Self Naked To Seduce Daughters / 20 Facts You May Not Have Known About AK-47 And Its Creator / Suspected Ritualist Set Ablaze In Delta (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.