Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly (78229 Views)

Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Afia Schwarzenegger Agrees That She Is 'Ugly' / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by dozzybreezy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
She go fine as she dey grow, clean your tears
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by laughitall(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Why cry because an unknown entity called your baby ugly. Most probably from someone who haven't carried a foetus let alone a full term baby and who is not certain of ever carrying one in life. You know 100% that your baby isn't ugly so why get emotional over it? Like someone said up, come on Nairaland. Nairaland is the world capital of troll. If you can survive Nairaland, you can survive the outside world.
I've lost counts of the trolls, insults and all I have received and still receiving on Nairaland yet I am still here and I'm not ready to leave for them. I remain focus on these two things; Business and entertainment.
Don't let anybody words especially unknown entities get into you. Laugh or frown over them and remain focus. But Cry? No No!
Your Baby is Beautiful. As for the troll, have you heard of this saying "Monkey no fine but him mama like am" please mind your business!

Do You need a reliable Okrika supply? You need an account manager? Need a digital, TVC, Radio Ad script & Jingle for your business? Need a Cinematographer for your events or church? Then call the numbers below!
Read my signature.
which one be monkey no fine him mama like am... what do u mean ? The baby is ugly .. everybody know .. but let's keep it on code
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by laughitall(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Aturitoroman:
undecided

Her daughter is not ugly na undecided..

As she dy grow up she go fine..

But she resemble churchill shall

Pple shall with their badmouth grin
ok for now she neva fine ... same talk .. different pattern .. the baby ugly abeg
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by laughitall(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
nonny1212:
..Lol, u r crying coz someone called ur daughter ugly. Are u a new comer. What of us they called big head, some even said see as in resemble im papa when we small. Those who lived in the hood will understand. Them dey yab small pikin dem steady for hood yet their mama never lay curse.. Small ugly, u don dey cry dey curse up and dan.

Abeg next..

She even wore nose ring, ur cry never serious
no mind am yeye girl ... she no even strong sef .. ordinary ugly she don use tears cuz flood .. mtchew
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
at 35 she found out she was pregnant? pregnancy Don be malaria were person dey find out him get bah? idiot girl who beg yoy show the baby face before, you dey form celebrity baby na, ode....
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Berankis: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand
Only women can answer it
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
people should really know where to draw the line.

you dont go insulting or making reference to innocent chlldren.

to even think women are involved in trolling the innocent baby.

really sad!.

Tboss learn to stop taking Nigerians serious or else u die before your time.

TBOSS PLS START VISITING NIAIRALAND SO U WILL DEVELOP VERY TOUGH SKIN AGAINST TROLLING.

Trolling doesn't affect nairalanders cause NL is the troll capital of the world - survive nairaland and you can comfortably survive any part of social media.

Lol.

Spot on
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by macho44(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
victorian:
She get time and strength to cry.

Honestly she has the strength for tears.

She should know nigerians already. I wonder why shes shocked someone is hating on her cute baby.

Don't post pics of your kids or hubby online, they won't hear. They must show off online.

Na she sabi. She should keep on crying. She has the strength for tears.
Abeg tell am sorry grin, na wetin she wan hear na cheesy
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by styless(f): 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
barrydee:

HEY dear. I need to read more of this article please. Where's the link?

Thanks

https://www.dnbstories.com/2020/01/the-pain-of-being-fine-boy-in-nigeria.html?m=1
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by taiwotimitt: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your daughter is beautiful in Jesus name. Amen. Lobatan wink
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by chinchum(m): 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
shut up dia, we are different
Then if you can't stand the smoke , stay out of the kitchen. Only an idioott doesn't know that online trolls are always lurking around "celebrities" page. To be worked up and crying like a toddler over an unknown troll saying or writing shit online signifies a low self esteem or high level depression. By the way, you are not smart.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Sensini123(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Audio cry
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Ajibade123(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
is it that this one just want to trend ni cos I don't understand why someone will be crying because an unknown person called that beautiful baby ugly...aimoye ugly

see incredible ways to develop a growth mindset
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-develop-a-growth-mindset/
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by galadima77(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
But the baby is fine na....and if tboss means her words or doesn't agree with the troll, why is she crying? Maybe the troll really convinced her the baby is ugly.

Abeg stop that crocodile tears jor!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by lilyheaven: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
obiekunie2:
people should really know where to draw the line.

you dont go insulting or making reference to innocent chlldren.

to even think women are involved in trolling the innocent baby.

really sad!.

Tboss learn to stop taking Nigerians serious or else u die before your time.

TBOSS PLS START VISITING NIAIRALAND SO U WILL DEVELOP VERY TOUGH SKIN AGAINST TROLLING.

Trolling doesn't affect nairalanders cause NL is the troll capital of the world - survive nairaland and you can comfortably survive any part of social media.
Honestly!
When I joined this forum, I almost developed high blood pressure, one guy even told me, he is disappointed in me that I don't know my real age,
There was one insult that kept me awake the whole night...
but today, I have enough immunity grin
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Sensini123(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You are talking about animals who dont know what lines are
You are not different from them too. look at what you just spewed. Calling ur fellow humans animals. Smh
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Princeizuu: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mraphel:
She's just too emotional over everything..i think she can't live here in Nigeria .
She can go back abroad to live where she's used to... cuz she cannot adapt to our useless lifestyle here in Nigeria

���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by nudarmediaworld: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oh quite unfortunate. She feels same too as the trolls about the little angel. She doesn't think the child is beautiful herself...
This was the reason for the extreme emotional outpour. Baby mama is pained!
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by evesdon4u: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:
How does someone video herself crying. I don't understand

People can do anything for the gram...
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Toseenlove: 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mraphel:
She's just too emotional over everything..I think she can't live here in Nigeria.
She can go back abroad to live where she's used to...Cuz she cannot adapt to our useless lifestyle here in Nigeria

Lol my niggur...

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
chinchum:
Then if you can't stand the smoke , stay out of the kitchen. Only an idioott doesn't know that online trolls are always lurking around "celebrities" page. To be worked up and crying like a toddler over an unknown troll saying or writing shit online signifies a low self esteem or high level depression. By the way, you are not smart.
again, shut up dia, we are fuuckking different, coronavirus riddened hegoat, now go pick beans....... selfishly wickedly drenched dingbat
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Liposure: 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
I pity d cursed troll mshafsaf. She should beta go n beg tboss unless she want 2 be barren in future
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by lloyds(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2020
I think she looked like someone passing through a lot of physiological imbalance and needs help.

If someone says your baby is ugly, how does that resort to crying. . ? Does it remove anything from the baby? Ladies sha. .
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Whizbuzz(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2020
What's all this tears for now Nothing wey this yeyebrities no dey post again ooo...cos someone said your daughter is ugly,you wanna supply the whole of naija with borehole water abi...oya continue...I dey find person wey fit cry for me self...cos I bin wound for my leg and the pain wan bring out tears but my eye dry ehn....oya tboss help me cry abeg
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by frog12: 12:30am On Feb 17, 2020
what's this in her NOSE like a BULL
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by godofuck231: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2020
AyorindeTobi:

You ain't nice�
OK now here's the real sh*t, when the guy puts his pnis in the wrong hole this is what you get, oops! sh*t
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by joepepsy(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Mumu sad
godofuck231:
true, she ugly, her daughter too

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by Fortune109: 12:45am On Feb 17, 2020
The crying is not because someone called the baby ugly...rather from what she said in her opening remarks..."marriage not coming her way..."
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by MarianaTrench: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2020
atheistandproud:
At least our resident troll in the phone section don chop 10 years. My faith in Nairaland is restored thanks to our able mods.

Someone got a 10year ban? shocked
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by joepepsy(m): 1:03am On Feb 17, 2020
Do you have a mother.
Nairaboi:
Nonsense.
Very ugly mother with an ugly child, and no father.
Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by willyo(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2020
post=86704002:

For these bastard trolls calling this beautiful Angel ugly,
For these evil trolls bringing tears to your face, T Boss
For these foolish trolls having caused hundreds of people to commit suicide.

This is for you evil trolls
May you never end well in life.
May Happiness be far away from you.
May bitterness and evil always be on your doorsteps each and every day.
As long as you guys get happy in your foolishness to see other people in pains and unhappy,
May you never have any good thing in life.
May failures always be around you just like your shadows.

#AllOnlineTrollsMustDie

Looking at the video is just so touching!
It brings tears to your eyes.
Boss Lady, (We hope you see this post),

Next time ignore them,
That kills them more!
They troll, cause they have nothing and absolutely nothing good going on for them in life.
They are nothing but losers in life.

Why not keep shut kid

Awwww,
atleast you have conscience and you know when to keep shut.
Keep it up!

They do troll you too sis?
Who will want to troll someone as nice as you are?
A God-fearing, beautiful and courteous lady like you?

Guess we are lucky in that aspect,
they never troll us,
Or maybe we don't see them!
Our profile pic message do the trick for us ALWAYS!
It defines who we are!!
wink

Ur MU.MU is upgrading seriously... U need help

1 Like

Re: Tboss Weeps, Curses Troll 'MsHafsat' Who Said Her Daughter Is Ugly by AreaFada2: 1:06am On Feb 17, 2020
poshestmina:
Some people sef ehn undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why troll an innocent child ? Especially when you haven't finished having kids or not even had one .

That baby is beautiful and chubby kiss kiss kiss kiss

I wonder o.

Who would say such nonsense about such a sweet little cutie pie?

Even more surprising that she would take the words of trolls and faceless mischief makers seriously. shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tekno Gets Hospitalized, Shares Sick Bed Selfie / Bobrisky Acquires Customized Number Plate. Shares 28th Pre-Birthday Pictures / Simi Blasted Over Her Outfit To The AMVCA As She Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.