Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? (4489 Views)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by dalass(f): 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
We4all:
Because all Nigerian men don't know their way to a dentist office.
grin grin grin
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by MrCork: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by MrCork: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2020
We4all:
Because all Nigerian men don't know their way to a dentist office.

wot kinda rude answer is that!! angry
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by franchasng: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmm.. U should have just kissed her on the cheek and let things be.. U said she is ur valentine date not your girlfriend you have been dating for 5 months.. When u come out that way, she feels like u are disrespectful.. U seem like a blunt person.. I pray God will give u wisdom to know how to properly make a woman fall head over heels for u and kiss u without ur permission cool
You are seriously praying for MrCork shocked what a wasted prayer cheesy

Pray for Hisduchess instead undecided
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by MrCork: 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Hmmmmmm.. U should have just kissed her on the cheek and let things be.. U said she is ur valentine date not your girlfriend you have been dating for 5 months.. When u come out that way, she feels like u are disrespectful.. U seem like a blunt person.. I pray God will give u wisdom to know how to properly make a woman fall head over heels for u and kiss u without ur permission cool

angry
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by MrCork: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

^^^^ she hates men!! angry
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by asahnwaKC: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Bcus of too much diseases out there...

And smelling mouth.... undecided undecided undecided....except we are married keep your mouth to yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
I think kissing is easy between two people in love. The only polite way to appreciate a guy who gave you lift and all that is a Peck on the check.

How can you be expecting kissing from her just because you gave her a lift?
Re: Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
MrCork:

Gave a nigerian chick a lift to her place in my range (£35,000cash) after another romantic so call Valentine date & ask her for kiss in return for my great service
HER REPLY: bros are u ok?
..wot kinda desrespet is that? This is exactly why they all ways single. No manners, no respet
angry (YES I SAID IT, they all the same!!) angry
look at how selfish you are,just because you give someone a lift in your range you are asking her for a kiss in return,I can't believe people are this wicked especially you MrCork,no wonder it bother you when I talk abt how men cheat,you have a girlfriend but still went on a date with another bae on a valentine day,such a cheater.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Ejaculate During Sex, I Need Help. / I Need am badly. / Caught Your Husband Or Wife Red Handed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.