Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" (2872 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Enosa1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Gurus in the house, how do I go about this?

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
Return phone to owner lol, this is one feature android should copy for once

Modified

Not all android phones have that lock feature for those of you quoting me

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Enosa1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:
It's my mum's ... Lol... I just visited and saw this displayed on it... Likely that she touched something.
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by slimjohn2k5: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Is a stolen phone and disabled by original owner
You should be glad that is was not tracked to ur mother and she been arrested.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by ZAWs: 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
There is nothing stolen there.
She may have entered wrong password continuously thus the iPhone is disabled.(this is very normal for iPhones)
Restoring or updating resets the password.
But be aware that an iCloud verification may be required upon restoring/updating.
Goodluck

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enosa1:
It's my mum's ... Lol... I just visited and saw this displayed on it... Likely that she touched something.
if she has iTunes she should sign into it on a laptop and enable the phone, else she was sold a stolen device
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by jaymichael(m): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:
Xiaomi has cloud lock too. You can't reset factory settings on my REDMI NOTE 7 without putting the mi account password. You can't use another sim other than my sim without putting the mi password. Accessing my mi account on another device will disable, track or wipe the device(s) linked with my mi account if I so wished.
This is 2020 bro.

10 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
jaymichael:
Xiaomi has cloud lock too. You can't reset factory settings on my REDMI NOTE 7 without putting the mi account password. You can't use another sim other than my sim without putting the mi password. Accessing my mi account on another device will disable, track or wipe the device(s) linked with my mi account if I so wished.
This is 2020 bro.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by ralmix(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Your mum probably punched the wrong passwords many times...
You'll have to sign in the icloud account on another iphone, locate the iPhone 8 then lock and unlock it remotely (you can also wope the phone if you wish).
If you have a system download iTunes, make sure you're connected to the internet and then plug the phone & follow the steps that prompts.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by wolfenstein(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enosa1:
Just do a system restore bro
Download the Os and use iTunes to restore
That's all

1 Like

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Enosa1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Is a stolen phone and disabled by original owner
You should be glad that is was not tracked to ur mother and she been arrested.
Why are you saying what you know nothing about na? should I send you pack and receipt first.
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Enosa1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
ralmix:
Your mum probably punched the wrong passwords many times...
You'll have to sign in the icloud account on another iphone, locate the iPhone 8 then lock and unlock it remotely (you can also wope the phone if you wish).
If you have a system download iTunes, make sure you're connected to the internet and then plug the phone & follow the steps that prompts.
Thanks alot, will try this.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by jaymichael(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:
lol I don't steal but if I ever steal your redmi I'll do magic wiping and changing imei for you, you can't track it, this is what makes androids generally cheap ass phones cos if it gets stolen just pray the thief is is not that smart or you set money to buy new one

I'm an android app programmer so I know what I'm saying
Wipe with my bootloader locked? You need my phone connected to an internet connection and mi cloud password verified to wipe,erase or format my phone when you prompt it. After reset, erasure or formating, you will still need the cloud lock password to complete the boot process. This is 2020, it is a snapdragon processor not some cheap wack ass mtk devices you can change the imei number with mtk engineering tools and mobile Uncle. Mi cloud isn't some simple 4 digit phone lock you can easily bypass if your bootloader is unlocked and your phone isn't mi cloud locked, any rookie can do this.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by ibawon(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:
lol I don't steal but if I ever steal your redmi I'll do magic wiping and changing imei for you, you can't track it, this is what makes androids generally cheap ass phones cos if it gets stolen just pray the thief is is not that smart or you set money to buy new one

You won't want to give your self the headache of changing a Snapdragon SOC IMEI and all this will be possible if only the bootloader was already unlocked

8 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
jaymichael:
Wipe with my bootloader locked? You need my phone connected to an internet connection and mi cloud password verified to wipe,erase or format my phone when you prompt it. After reset, erasure or formating, you will still need the cloud lock password to complete the boot process. This is 2020, it is a snapdragon processor not some cheap wack ass mtk devices you can change the imei number with mtk engineering tools and mobile Uncle. Mi cloud isn't some simple 4 digit phone lock you can easily bypass if your bootloader is unlocked and your phone isn't mi cloud locked, any rookie can do this.
lol some of the tools you mentioned were used back in 2015/2016 with crap android kit kat 4.4 then, this one is not the one they do with app but editing the OS itself and many complex stuff ..you can wipe android without touching it or using those button flash method, I respect iphone sha ..they perfected what they started

I'm not arguing anyway the feauture on that redmi might be okay but it's android and as a developer the hacks are too much, even pass windows to be honest

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by tomiwa20(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:
lol some of the tools you mentioned were used back in 2015/2016 with crap android kit kat 4.4 then, this one is not the one they do with app but editing the OS itself and many complex stuff ..you can wipe android without touching it or using those button flash method, I respect iphone sha ..they perfected what they started

I'm not arguing anyway the feauture on that redmi might be okay but it's android and as a developer the hacks are too much, even pass windows to be honest
Bro stop saying wat you don't know. Most Xiaomi Phones are Snapdragon and you can't change an locked bootloader imel, you can't even flash without unlocking bootloader. Let's say you enter Edl mode, Xiaomi will ask you for ur mi account after booting up, this time, it must be administrators account to bypass. This is 2020 not 2010

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Gbengakolade1(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Enosa1:

I can fix this for you
https:///2348104801159?text=Hello%20can%20in%20you%20fix%20my%20laptop
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
tomiwa20:

Bro stop saying wat you don't know. Most Xiaomi Phones are Snapdragon and you can't change an locked bootloader imel, you can't even flash without unlocking bootloader. Let's say you enter Edl mode, Xiaomi will ask you for ur mi account after booting up, this time, it must be administrators account to bypass. This is 2020 not 2010
I've heard youooo..what you said is true
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Kudunku: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
implementing:

You don't know shit bro
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by ZAWs: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:

Mr I.T.K. How can you changed the imei of a Qualcomm bootloader locked phone?
Even if its possible, you go sweat.(and not this latest chipsets)
Audio admob android app programmer.

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2020
Kudunku:

You don't know shit bro
I don hear na angry oya leave me alone
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2020
ZAWs:

Mr I.T.K how can you changed the imei of Qualcomm bootloader locked phone?
Even if its possible, you go sweat.(and not this latest chipsets)
Audio android app programmer.
its why I said its complicated don't you guys read angry 99% of you guys don't even know what happens (processes that initiate) when you boot your phone without googling it, this forum na just dafts and children full here

And yeah I'm an android programmer, bet you don't even know how to decompile and modify strings of an app then recompile it using cmd write line...sorry
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 12:26am On Feb 17, 2020
Sorry for derailing this thread...some people no gree till them see, its why I like reddit (American forum) they won't drag tooth and nail with you cos in the world of computers anything Is possible
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Kudunku: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:
I don hear na angry oya leave me alone

grin grin
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Leonyluiz(m): 6:47am On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:

Get your facts before you open mouth yen yen yen
Android has it. I once used the feature on my last lg g6.
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Leonyluiz:

Get your facts before you open mouth yen yen yen
Android has it. I once used the feature on my last lg g6.
I don hearooo daft can't you read the whole thread before coming to my mentions
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by pyrex23(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:

Do you use android?
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by shayubobo: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2020
jaymichael:
This is 2020 bro.
i will bypass your password for you bro even with your bootloader locked,just flash persist.ing through edl mode. It is what i have done on redmni note 7 pro before.
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by Leonyluiz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
implementing:
I don hearooo daft can't you read the whole thread before coming to my mentions

No vex jare baba. I was so angry at your foolishness ni. Na why i no bother read the thread.
As i read through... i was just thinking that who is this retard who probably doesnt even have an iphone that is saying nonsense. But its all good baba. No vex
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by implementing: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Leonyluiz:

No vex jare baba. I was so angry at your foolishness ni. Na why i no bother read the thread.
As i read through... i was just thinking that who is this retard who probably doesnt even have an iphone that is saying nonsense. But its all good baba. No vex
you worthless piece of shyt, stay off my mentions..
Re: Iphone 8 Showing "Iphone Is Disabled" by packeging(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2020
ZAWs:
There is nothing stolen there.
She may have entered wrong password continuously thus the iPhone is disabled.(this is very normal for iPhones)
Restoring or updating resets the password.
But be aware that an iCloud verification may be required upon restoring/updating.
Goodluck

You are damn right this shii happened to my phone last year and I fixed it up..... Lobatan

(1) (Reply)

Android 10 Update For Nokia 5.1 Plus Is Finally Here. I Just Updated Mine! [Pic] / Airtel Customer Care Line / How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.