Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (94717 Views)

Man Lures Ex-girlfriend He Impregnated, Sells Her Twins For N150,000 (pic) / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Ezekiel Mayowa: LASPOTECH Student Commits Suicide As Girlfriend Dumps Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by EBMedia: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a man known as Mr. Ossy from Aguleri in Anambra State Nigeria committed suicide by hanging himself on a Mango tree after sponsoring one Miss Melisa Nnaji from Enugu State to the University level at Institute of Management Technology (IMT) with the promise of getting married to her after graduation.

Regrettably, the man couldn't stand the shock when he received an invitation of the girl's marriage coming up 18th of March 2020 through one of his best friend called Nnadozie, Which led him to commit suicide.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2940702139326101&id=100001590311104

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by seunlayi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
This man just wasted a whole life for no good reason

396 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by JunctionBox: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Jesus Christ.

For what nah?

No matter what, is not worth it at all. Except you want to tell me the whole essence of your life revolves around a certain woman/person. That is very bad.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by voltron14: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
The guy meant business.

Broken hearts aren't forever young man.

In addition, the beautiful ones are not yet born.

You shouldn't have ended it this way.

Not the end of the world.

251 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
So unfortunate, still so young.. When women are looking for husband.. Goodbye

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by puremaker7(m): 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
instead of me to use my hard earn money to sponsor my Girlfriend in school, I will rather use the money to buy enough condoms to Bleep a lot of prostitutes

615 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Jahkye: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
chaiii

if you have never experienced what it means to be betrayed by someone you loved and cared about so much then you'll be blaming the man

depression is poisonous and not everyone has the strong will to overcome it so before you start bashing the man just know that depression is very very deadly

449 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:
The guy meant business.

Broken hearts aren't forever young man.

In addition, the beautiful ones are not yet born.

You shouldn't have ended it this way.

Not the end of the world.
My brother it can hurt so so badly. You are in a bad place and it takes guts and external support (emotional and spiritual) to get over it.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Jahkye: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:

My brother it can hurt so so badly. You are in a bad place and it takes guts and external support (emotional and spiritual) to get over it.
you're 1000% right
only those that has never been through such will bash the guy
depression kills hundreds of teenagers in US yearly
a very bad situation and it takes a strong selfless mind to scale through

but one good thing about it is that if you manage to get through you'll become emotionally stronger and nothing will shake you or suprise you emotionally again

260 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ishilove: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
EBMedia:
Lalasti.clala
Allow the man some dignity and blur out his face. Why don't you people respect the dead anymore?? All because of some stupid likes and clicks?!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by leicestercamper: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
This guy wasted all his money on a useless girl somewhere.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by voltron14: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ishilove:

It could be painful but he didn't come to this world to sacrifice his own life for one who never thought him worthy.

It requires strength, but it requires even more wisdom.

Not the first person I've seen rejected by one they love, but I've seen people overcome.

This was totally unnecessary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by SarkinYarki: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Till date I have not seen any man that successfully sponsor a girl through tertiary education and ended up marrying her !!! It's not possible , it can't happen ..either you marry her and impregnate her twice before sponsoring her or sponsor her as charity or forget it..

There is something about sponsoring a girls education that will end up making them hate the fool that sponsored them . Don't try it you are not her father or uncle or brother .

348 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Ishilove: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
voltron14:

It could be painful but he didn't come to this world to sacrifice his own life for one who never thought him worthy.

It requires strength, but it requires even more wisdom.

Not the first person I've seen rejected by one they love, but I've seen people overcome.

This was totally unnecessary.
I agree with you, which is why I said it takes military mind. If you're weak with borderline esteem issues, suicide is an easy way out.

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Greatzeus(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Liars,the man called you and told you all that before he committed suicide? Fake a ss bloggers sad

9 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by Anfield247(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
My brothers, please don't ever joke with woman. She was the only creature that saw the devil face to face, And apart from the apple the devil gave to her, Nobody knew what they discussed!

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Hanging As Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him by BIGGIE121(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2020
Women,womem ,women, the fear
of women the begining of
wisdom. I blame the guy though,
for getting so absorbed in one
woman. 21st century girls have
taught him a lesson he will not in
forget his second life . Rip mr nice
guy

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.