Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God (1417 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft / Makinde To Build ₦1.2 Billion New Governor’s Lodge in Abuja / Okowa's Daughter Tests Positive For COVID-19, Governor Goes In Isolation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by Versatella: 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Today, I had another opportunity to thank and give all the glory to Almighty God for the victory He gave us.

It was not by our abilities, but He decided to give us the privilege of leading the great people of Bayelsa.

We do not take this for granted and I have given my word that we would build bridges and mend fences both within and across party lines.

I want to use this opportunity to call on my brothers and sisters in other parties to join hands with me to move our dear state forward. Bayelsa is for all of us to grow.

Our priority is to improve the quality of lives of every Bayelsan and build a state that we all will be proud of; irrespective of our political affiliations, religion or local government.

I also want to recognize the efforts of our great leader, H. E Henry Dickson, who I will always consult with when there is a need to, for the benefit of the people of Bayelsa.

I would be a Governor for ALL Bayelsans.

-GDD

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by Promxy94(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Whatever be the outcome of life
All Glory Must Be To The LORD.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by masterflowx(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kudos to our amiable governor.

Kogi and Imo next...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by chozzy: 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020

His victory is divine.
Oluwa is definitely involved.

He should not fail his people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by Oblitz(m): 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
Table can still turn oooo! No too shout first o!
Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by decatalyst(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
chozzy:

His victory is divine.
Oluwa is definitely involved.

He should not fail his people

Yes, the victory was undeserving!

Truly it is God who promote, elevate and glorify His works through humans.

May we by His mercy find Favour in His sight for unmerited blessings and uplifting.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by johnmartus(m): 5:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
If I say What's on my mind now. Yarimo people will not let me rest today.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by ignis: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Politics and Religion
Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by Righteousness89(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Life is not by Struggle ! It is a Gift From GOD
Re: Bayelsa New Governor Goes Down Flat In Church Today To Return Glory To God by happy200(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
No dance too much o b4 them go use your picture do meme for nairaland o

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Defeats Boko Haram And Their Leader Shekau At Buni Gari Yobe / Ibo Gave Ultimatum To Almajirai In SE / Kwara Has Been Part Of North Since Alimi Conquered It During Jihad – Magaji Nda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.