Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) (6305 Views)

Victor Banjo: The Biafrian Soldier That Fought Against Nigeria / Biafrian Resistance Fighters Currently In Abuja / Peter Obi Is Neither An Igbo Nor Biafrian Agenda, Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 2:15am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Seems you know all Makinde's properties and investment and their locations too. Maybe , you should show us here .

You can rant all day about ND but don't include Yoruba in your nonsense
What are you doing in an igbo/ Niger delta trend

With your Yoruba media painting south south as unsafe so that oil companies can remain in south west .....if east did the same thing you guys would be the first to scream

I blame Niger delta for falling for the scam ...u only believe what u have thought about before ...I have noticed humans love people that I press them more ....

9 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 2:16am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Who was the federal government then ??
Keep deceiving yourself bro
The federal government was the federal government

4 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by WesleyPepper: 2:20am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

But he was head ,OK we didn't vote a Fulani man as mayor too ? ...NCNC was the eastern party

Now u used the word booted out when the head of the party returned

But demised Igbo's helping him to lead the region

Oya name any middle belt man that ruled northern region
Or mid western that ruled western region by accident
Too bad Azikwe/Sardauna created the Midwestern region in 1963 .
And the mistake of Eyo Ita was quickly corrected . Okpara replaced Zik not even the poor Eyo Ita that was previously booted back to Akwa Inom

2 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by referandum(m): 2:26am On Feb 17, 2020
The truth is. ND going no where, with Igbos. The Biafran struggle is enterily a selfish idea.
Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by WesleyPepper: 2:27am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

What are you doing in an igbo/ Niger delta trend

With your Yoruba media painting south south as unsafe so that oil companies can remain in south west .....if east did the same thing you guys would be the first to scream

I blame Niger delta for falling for the scam ...u only believe what u have thought about before ...I have noticed humans love people that I press them more ....

I'm waiting for you to furnish us with Makinde's investments nah.. lol

What is Yoruba media sef..You lot overhype us more than necessary .

Channels and AIT by Edo state folks ...
There's Vanguard , Sun , This Day and Guardian by Igbos and Niger delta . Cant remeber Ifeanyi Uba's paper now. Even Zik had a newspaper company too. So what the fvck is really Yoruba media cheesy cheesy

You folks just hide under a so called Yoruba media to deceive unsuspecting and ignorant people . I really think it's a cowardly thing to do.

When you guys get called out by NigerDeltans, the first thing I hear is Yoruba media .

Are Yorubas the only one studying journalism . That nonsense needs to stop..Haha !!!

7 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by WesleyPepper: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

The federal government was the federal government
Nah so cheesy...
Going by your logic , Biafra was stopped by the Federal government too. Not Hausa, Fulani or Yoruba .
Please let's maintain that energy

3 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 2:29am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

There's Vanguard , Sun , This Day and Guardian by Igbos and Niger delta . Cant remeber Ifeanyi Uba's paper now. Even Zik had a newspaper company too. So what the fvck is really Yoruba media cheesy cheesy

You folks just hide under a so called Yoruba media to deceive unsuspecting and ignorant people . I really think it's a cowardly thing to do.

When you guys get called out by NigerDeltans, the first thing I hear is Yoruba media .

Are Yorubas the only one studying journalism . That nonsense needs to stop..Haha !!!
Oga name a Yoruba man investment that made his money in pH or shut up

3 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by referandum(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

I tire oh. Always pionting fingers here and there.
Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 2:31am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Too bad Azikwe/Sardauna created the Midwestern region in 1963 .
And the mistake of Eyo Ita was quickly corrected . Okpara replaced Zik not even the poor Eyo Ita that was previously booted back to Akwa Inom
Oh its no more party affairs when okpala replaced zik

5 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Armaggedon: 2:38am On Feb 17, 2020
op I am sure you have come with a stupid Igbo bashing thread but you are inadvertently displaying your ignorance.

Adaka boro was a fool who could be likened to Mohammed Yusuf of first book haram. he woke up one day without a plan, without an ideology, without plausible grievances, and took up arms against the army. Of course you don't expect the government to keep quiet. I am sure he would have been executed if he did that under Hausa Fulani but ironsi commuted his death sentence to prison terms and the same fool who who claimed he was seeking for freedom then joined to enslave his people under Hausa Fulani during the civil war. Even his Hausa Fulani co conspirators had to kill him during the end cos they apparently knew he was unstable and couldn't be trusted.

To be clear, the area he sought to make a country was ijawland, the present day Bayelsa, not 'south south'.

He claimed the place was being neglected. This is only partially true because oil production wasn't significant during the period. Before oil discovery, it was coal in Igboland that formed the major resource for the region and the country yet Igbo's didn't shout. He never claim they were excluded. in fact he was an sub president in unn. He never claimed anything was given to people with relevant qualification that was denied them.

12 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by selemempe: 4:53am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

But he was head ,OK we didn't vote a Fulani man as mayor too ? ...NCNC was the eastern party

Now u used the word booted out when the head of the party returned

But demised Igbo's helping him to lead the region

Oya name any middle belt man that ruled northern region
Or mid western that ruled western region by accident
even in NPC both the chairman and deputy were Hausa/Fulani Tafawa balewa and Ahmad Bello
In the west same...Akintola and Awolowo

That guy no get talk abeg

6 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Cherez: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:
There is nothing u want to say that's not known
Igbo's marginalized south south he became sug president in UNN
Some took arms against government without authority of his people and u expected the government to sit back

Also talk about the federal government involvement in the issue too

In the case of Biafra the assembly was called n the people voted for Biafra ...in mbaise ....so the people mandated ojukwu

Who mandated Issac ?
I disagree with you on who mandated Adaka Boro.
The truth is that Aguiyi messed up with this Adaka Boro issue, simple and fact. So, who mandated Kanu?
Vitalis, I'm an Igboman and we are known to accept our wrongs, take responsibility for our ills and makeup where necessary.
As for the secession by Adaka Boro, Ironsi messed up as today the Igbos are the ones seeking for same secession

2 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2020
Cherez:

The truth is that Aguiyi messed up with this Adaka Boro issue, simple and fact. So, who mandated Kanu?
Vitalis, I'm an Igboman and we are known to accept our wrongs, take responsibility for our ills and makeup where necessary.
As for the secession by Adaka Boro, Ironsi messed up as today the Igbos are the ones seeking for same secession

Mechie gi onu nwoke a!!!

Mgbe obula onu ndi di ka unu ana agba ka ukpaka!!!

Boro shouldn't have picked up arms against the state without first exhausting all diplomatic channels!!!

He endangered the lives of innocent people!!!

He should have tabled his people's grievances at the negotiating table and definitely he would have received a listening ear!!!

When coal was the mainstay of the East, did igbos say then that they, the niger deltans, were marginalizing us?!!!

Please, nobody is forcing niger deltans to join us in Biafra!!! They will be offered participation in the referendum and if they vote overwhelmingly to join us, fine!!!

The only reason why we are considering exodusing with them is because they are majority christians like us!!!

One thing you can be sure of is that they, the niger deltans, need we, the great igbos, more than we need them!!!

We know that they are hiding behind us to get their own "republic" but na God go judge between us and them las las!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

6 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Bukky244: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Sirjamo:
The real traitors in Nigeria. Only reason why Ojukwu went to war was because of Niger Delta oil, same with kanu.

The ND people have reiterated it several times that they don't want to be part of Biafra, even those who speak Igbo language have vehemently reject Biafra.

If Biafra mistakenly happen and ND is part of it, South Sudan will be a child's play

Now that the Fulanis have taken over their oil, how is it with them? Are they better off? Their lands are polluted, their people are killed at the slightest protest. If the situation continue, their lands may not be able to recover from the pollution in 100 years.

7 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Unseen(m): 6:32am On Feb 17, 2020
Please. Igbos should stop commenting on threads about Ipob, Biafra or Igbos.

BMC was disappointed at the peaceful burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parents on Friday.

Plus the unity of Old Eastern region displayed at the burial.

They are trying all possible best to justify their salary.

Stop replying their threads. It will die a natural death.

9 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Tobrasky: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Unseen:
Please. Igbos should stop commenting on threads about Ipob, Biafra or Igbos.

BMC was disappointed at the peaceful burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parents on Friday.

Plus the unity of Old Eastern region displayed at the burial.

They are trying all possible best to justify their salary.

Stop replying their threads. It will die a natural death.
Majority of the Igbo obsessing bastards are Afonja pigs, but they can do us the honors of giving us the attention online, while we are busy buying up their lands with the Fulani herdsmen taking over their states in a double whammy grin

5 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by AmuDimpka: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Tobrasky:

Majority of the Igbo obsessing bastards are Afonja pigs, but they can do us the honors of giving us the attention online, while we are busy buying up their lands with the Fulani herdsmen taking over their states in a double whammy grin

Stop tribal wars ....we need unity

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:
Its foolish after what Niger deltas did to igbos during the war they still have mouth to talk

Give ojukwu mandate through their reps ,go back n stabs us in the back ,took our properties

Yet when the whole country abandoned them na we stand by them ...yet all we get are insult n lack of trust

I grew up in port Harcourt ,stay in uyo ...my family have investment in bayelsa ...I know south south people ...especially ijaws ....they are intimidated by Igbo dominance

They fear merit competition would make them lose out to Igbo's ,...the only people in south south who do not fear Igbo's are the delta /Edo ...to some extent cross river

This groups have self believe

Today many ethnic groups stay n make money in rivers state but Igbo's have most investment here

Makinda made over 50 billion from pH ,show me is investment here

Apart from next oil ,show me any other Indigenous company building facility in rivers state thats owned by a none rivers man

Kilimanjaro ,genesis ,market square , everyday these are all Igbo men who made money in rivers state and invested back to the state ...can u say so of other tribes ? No
Yet we hate Niger delta
Funny enough if Niger Deltans and south south as a whole get the same opportunity again they would do just what they did again so long they can get a few concession like an added upgrade of the Nigeria system favouring them plus the avenue to reap free igbos properties etc

(if you doubt this it is currently happening everyday, where instead of Niger Deltans sticking up to this seccession talk of east they rather go with what they can gain by collecting their entitlements alongside those of the east under the disguise of south south igbos as exemplied by gej presidency, recent cbn positions, appointment etc that is smartly happening everyday )

Ask yourself does it seem like the Niger Deltans seek a new country or is it not just a better system in Nigeria that favours them.

Does it seem like they are frustrated yet with Nigeria or just want their preferred party to reign again.

Ideally between igbos and Niger Deltans who suppose to be championing the call for a seccession?

Let's not decieve our selves yes, you would find some few Igbo speaking south Southerners who would want to allign with Igbo in case of a country split but the majority of that same tribe would go with Nigeria when a true test of action comes.

South south is not really ambitious, they just live as it comes, and if in a case of war they would just stick to the side that suffers less casualty and is better backed home and abroad.

Forget the oil talk, if they really cared about it you know they can shake this nation.

Most of the sentiment that it runs with the east is just on Nigeria political proximity it shares with east, smartly riding on the east sympathy to cheat them and eat from two sides yet east is the one chasing apc as taboo while ss can chew from any side of it's mouth.

Good luck that pushed igbos to political isolation has no problem himself helping apc become Governor in Bayelsa, Edo is apc, Delta has a senatorial district apc senator/dsp (taken from ekweremadu and orji kalu), etc but same apc is a taboo in east.

Their are too many minorities in ss just like a polygamous home where everybody's father is nobody's father as a result every tribe for itself.

The so called freedom fighters like Dem asari, tompolo that make little noise are all for their pockets.

The so called alliance to Biafra is only because it is the only channel they can use to criticize the apc government for a preferred pdp one that brings money back to the creeks.

Let pdp win either through a northern or southern and watch them be the first to slam ipob

Let's face it, is the call for a new country by the east not because of political isolation ?

Would it not be satisfied if atiku had won and Peter obi was vp, did kanu not help atiku by lifting the ban on voting so atiku stronghold can get more votes.

We all know how seccession was abadoned for the atikulate project which failed, would atiku as president then have given igbos all it wanted in the same Fulani screwed system?

Lastly ojukwu died as a Nigeria politician in bid for same presidency, it shows you politics and tricks to rule Nigeria is all what the seccession stands for

4 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by SlayerForever: 7:10am On Feb 17, 2020
I told you there'll be a lot of lies published here.

2 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by mrvitalis(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2020
Cherez:

KANU would never be taken serious by any body till he turns Ipoh to a political party simple

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by OsuAmaka: 8:00am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

You didn't vote Eyo Ita. You voted NCNC which was headed by an Igbo man .
Eyo Ita was the deputy national president of NCNC . He became head of Eastern government by virtue of his position in the party .

It was a parliamentary system remember . And he was booted out when Zik returned.

exactly. Eyo ita was betrayed for Zik, as soon as yoruba flogged Zik back to his potor region. Yeebos killed the struggle for ND republic, barely a year after, they declared biafuro republic. karma is a bitch. when in power, yeebos are worse than Hitler.

-Osu amaka

3 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Chigold101:
how many oil company has their headquarters in Niger Delta?
How many oil block belongs to Niger Deltans?
How many Niger Deltans head sections in NNPC?

Leave Ndị Igbo alone they are not your problem.
Without oil Ndị Igbo are doing better for themselves.
Stop fighting someone who is at peace with his God

I pray that oil finishes let's all rest
Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

We marginalized Niger delta yet elected eyo ita as our leader before zik ,...which mid western man ruled south west ? .. Which middle belt man ruled northern region

Shell was supposed to have its head quarters in owerri ...but was told to move to pH

Unn started with 3 campuses ....unical n uniport were the other two

Port Harcourt,calabar ,Enugu all had the same plan n design ...yet me marginalized Niger delta

This victim mentality is the reason I want an Igbo alone country ....or a loose federal federation ...like Germany with Niger delta ( the parts that accept

The North and odas keep feeding them with lies
Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2020
MONIKERREVEALER:

Mechie gi onu nwoke a!!!

Mgbe obula onu ndi di ka unu ana agba ka ukpaka!!!

Boro shouldn't have picked up arms against the state without first exhausting all diplomatic channels!!!

He endangered the lives of innocent people!!!

He should have tabled his people's grievances at the negotiating table and definitely he would have received a listening ear!!!

When coal was the mainstay of the East, did igbos say then that they, the niger deltans, were marginalizing us?!!!

Please, nobody is forcing niger deltans to join us in Biafra!!! They will be offered participation in the referendum and if they vote overwhelmingly to join us, fine!!!

The only reason why we are considering exodusing with them is because they are majority christians like us!!!

One thing you can be sure of is that they, the niger deltans, need we, the great igbos, more than we need them!!!

We know that they are hiding behind us to get their own "republic" but na God go judge between us and them las las!!!

Zoo must fall!!!

Chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by wingmanIII: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2020
referandum:

Is he a fool for stating the obvious? Did the Igbo's not control the Eastern region, where the Ijo's fell into at that time? What contribution to development of the ND region did they make?

Now the Igbos no longer in control ,I am sure you are much better off. Plenty wealth , fantastic environment,very healthy and contented populace.

I wonder who do una this thing!

3 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by wingmanIII: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2020
referandum:
The truth is. ND going no where, with Igbos. The Biafran struggle is enterily a selfish idea.

Truth is,their are many brilliant true Niger Deltans who do not share your sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by sremmlyf(m): 10:12am On Feb 17, 2020
imiski:
the truth is bitter I can understand why you are in severe pains.
Kids everywhere, Even as tiny as Onitsha is the same Igbo's haven't dominated them

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Kpokrikpo: 10:49am On Feb 17, 2020
WesleyPepper:

Nonsense !!

Who made the rule on how self determination should be sought Has any Ijaw leader come out to denounce him till date?

Even Asari Dokubo said he drew inspiration from Boro.
Who the Bleep are you to tell a people how to fight a perceived oppression ??

Was the so called assembly Ojukwu claimed to represent a full representative of the Eastern region ??

Was their a referendum amongst the minorities then ?

Isaac Boro remains a living legend .
Legend ke!
Most people don't know this guy sef

3 Likes

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Kpokrikpo: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2020
mrvitalis:

We marginalized Niger delta yet elected eyo ita as our leader before zik ,...which mid western man ruled south west ? .. Which middle belt man ruled northern region

Shell was supposed to have its head quarters in owerri ...but was told to move to pH

Unn started with 3 campuses ....unical n uniport were the other two

Port Harcourt,calabar ,Enugu all had the same plan n design ...yet me marginalized Niger delta

This victim mentality is the reason I want an Igbo alone country ....or a loose federal federation ...like Germany with Niger delta ( the parts that accept
Exactly , Nk is making a great mistake by including these guys in the struggle, i was shocked to see their representatives at the burial, we are better off without them, they claim they have oil, lol, Abia, Anambra, and Imo has oil, recently oil was discovered in large quantities at isi-uzo/ Nsukka area of Enugu, we have a lot of other natural resources too, the funny thing is that even if they are left to rule themselves, they won't last up to 2 years because of their multi ehinicity, ogoni won't allow ijaw, Ibibio won't allow ogoja.

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by tricksters: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
That is because they know the sort of devil you Igbos are made of. They had to chose BTW fire n frying pan. You Igbos are even worse than bother actually, you are more like hell fire n that's the root cause of their problem with u.

gidgiddy:

It is remarkable that the so called "Niger Delta People" are so concerned about Igbos taking over their 'Oil' but they have no problems with the rest of Nigeria taking over their Oil

In other words, the so called "Niger Delta People" don't want to be fighting over their Oil with one ethnic group, the Igbos, in Biafra. But the so called "Niger Delta People" are very happy to fight with over 200 ethnic groups, including Igbos, over the same Oil, in Nigeria.

This logic means that the so called "Niger Delta People" are fools because only a fool sets out to make things more difficult for themselves than necessary

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Chigold101(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Xavfra:

I pray that oil finishes let'ps all rest
The oil don't have to finish.
But now cars are running on electricity....
Things will keep changing

1 Like

Re: Before The Biafrian Struggle. Struggle Of An Unsung Hero.(PHOTOS) by Westbestside: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2020
Na wa o, the guy never wrote anything, the igbos here already panicking because they know the guy is about to expose them. Well, op, no bother, you are saying what we already know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeks Senate Approval Of $7.8bn, $100m 2022-2024 Borrowing Plan / Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan / Punchng.com Possibly Hacked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.