Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? (293 Views)

Fasting Is Not Accepted If One Doesn’t Observe Solat! / How To Calculate Time For Each Daily Solat / How To Pay A Missed Solat When Menstruation Stops? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? by reccy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Asalam aleikum brothers and sisters...

I have an issue bothering me and i want to know the rules guiding the situation.

Same scenarios but different reactions and rules.

1) back then, we were praying maghrib, suddenly I heard sound of someone collapsing, I particularly, was confused as to what to do but one mallam from the congregation stop his prayer and offer his support for the guy ( the guy was actually drunk) while we were still in congregation.
And before we could finished praying, the guy was okay before he was led home by some Muslim brothers...
But after the prayer, there were mixed reactions as to whether it is proper to leave solat in that situation.

2) This one happened recently, a guy fell in solat, he collapsed so loud that I was scared but no one cared to help him... I mean to even check on him even after solat and I was there too but was scared because I don't know the ruling guiding such scenarios but very wrong not to check on him after solat...

And I'm asking Muslim brothers to help clarify this situation in case of next time so that others will learn from it.

Is it proper to continue the solat or offer a helping hand even if it involved stopping the solat completely.

Asalam aleikum.
Re: Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? by ibsaq(m): 11:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
yes indeed you can.
even in Iziyya it is permitted for a prayer to throw away Scorpion or snake. But it takes you long or you turn away from the Qibla you have to start the salat again from beginning.
Re: Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? by Yustash001(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2020
Some part of the jamah should take care of him while others continue with their prayer.....
Re: Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? by reccy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yustash001:
Some part of the jamah should take care of him while others continue with their prayer.....

Are you sure of this What if it is the imam
Re: Saving the Life Or continuing the solat? by Yustash001(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
reccy:

Are you sure of this What if it is the imam
same applies if it's the Imam...some parts of the jamah will take of him and someone else will continue leading the solah...the prayer shouldn't stop because of that..

(1) (Reply)

Are Muslims Permitted To Lie? / Sayyeda Zainab Bint Ali (as) In Court Of Yazid (la) / Definition Of Miserliness According To Islamic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.