Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? (61368 Views)

Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Nigerian Trained Lawyer Appointed Minister Of Justice And Solicitor In Canada / I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? - Wike To Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Blindersoff: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Shut up boy. Wike fired shots.. which school did Oshiomole attend?!

Oshiomhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations.

He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by spirul77: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=minasota post=86716257]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adams_Oshiomhole
check out his wiki page for yourself, and I think how they are educated should reflect in how they govern their people, can you compare wike's time as a governor to when oshiomhole was a governor? despite amaechis strides it would have been easy for wike to do wonders in governors but yet nothing to show for it. I know you would want to start arguing but I just want to leave a food for thought for you: when most states were struggling to pay 18k minimum wage, oshiomhole increased EDO minimum wage to 25k.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Blindersoff: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole never attended any school. He dropped out of school before completing primary six

Wrong

Oshiomhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations.

He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by DSoj(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2020
Wike should go to hell and focus on wat he was elected to do. He talks too much like a man suffering from rabid syndrome
The last time it was Bayelsa gov, today its Oshiomole. Before then it was Amaechi.

He's just a stupid man suffering from complex problems

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by membranus: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Shots fired.. I repeat.. Shots fired..

Man down... Oshiomole is down..

You are wicked ooo.

He is down and you are shouting "man is down"

Quickly get him a Doctor now.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by membranus: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomhole never attended any school. He dropped out of school before completing primary six

Chai!!! Oshio don suffer for your hand.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by bluecircle470: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2020
Foolish people here taking sides as if wike cares about them.
Wike claiming he’s not violent..... that’s the joke of the year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Wicked wike is boasting of substandard legal education that he received in port Harcourt.
Wike is one of the crude governors I ever know.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
enemmo:

Trained Lawyer that manages to sound very crass

The other one has six master degrees and writes incoherently

Six??! You don't say!!!... Sigh... This country sha!!! undecided
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by membranus: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
spirul77:
oshiomhole is more learned than wike 200 times, baba is lettered and better with words than wike,oshimhole studied at Ruskin College, Oxford University in the United Kingdom where he majored in economics and industrial relations. He also attended the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, Kuru.

Thanks for setting the records straight.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 17, 2020
phylshan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/wike-to-oshiomhole-resign-for-failing-to-stop-gov-diris-inauguration/amp/

See finishing!
I'm not a fan of Wike. But someone needs to place that minion called Oshiomole where he belongs. What a midget.

APC will continue to nosedive as long as they retain the liliput as their chairman.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by kokomilala(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2020
@WATCHOVER, why didn't you check your facts well before you spewed out this untruth about Osho Baba? He actually went to Ruskin College,Oxford, where he studied labour economics and industrial relations.
I used to like him as a labour activist.And I think he did well representing the masses in the early 2000s.But once he abandoned his appointed station in life and switched camps and began to serve power,that was when I lost all interest in him.He veered off from a very noble cause and decomposed into a political spoiler and fixer.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by 12345baba(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2020
The worse thing oshoo did was to join issue with wike. Wike go deal with am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Endtimecaller: 8:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Chai, Oshimole waiting for your reply.
Wike......69
Oshimole....... 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by osusuallstars: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2020
oshiomole
display your cv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by victorazyvictor(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2020
pode:
Is like 80% of people from 40s-70s do not has certificate

"Have"

Maybe u no get too grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by alfredilly: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Shut up boy. Wike fired shots.. which school did Oshiomole attend?!

Do you mean Oshiomole left her mother's womb and went straight to politics? We place undo priority on certificate while neglecting the essence of it which is intelligent. Is education only defined by university degree or PhD? Same people who praise Wike for vaunting repertoire of academic qualifications will turn around and say university degree is meaningless. Whether Oshiomole has university degree or not, he has displayed intelligence attesting to his literacy or are you telling me he has no secondary school certificate?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Alitair(m): 8:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:
I don't like this Wike guy. He's too antagonistic. The other day he was insulting traditional rulers and elders in a seminar. Now it's Oshiomohle. Rubbish. Cool down Mr Man. You're not perfect. Or perhaps you're a narcissist.
Please that General Wike to you. He knows how to get things done.
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by HundHunter(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Osho baba tell us which University did you attended?

Is it:
1. Auchi University of Political Science
2. Workers Union University, Auchi.

Please tell us.

Let us shame them grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Born2Breed(f): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomole the antelope is neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Centcanada: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:
I don't like this Wike guy. He's too antagonistic. The other day he was insulting traditional rulers and elders in a seminar. Now it's Oshiomohle. Rubbish. Cool down Mr Man. You're not perfect. Or perhaps you're a narcissist.
say something reasonable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Centcanada: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
tinsel:

What do you expect from a character like Wike. Same God created him and Adam Oshiomole. Both behave and talk same. But i will say Oshiomole is more refined than Wike
think before you write. Don't write because somebody wrote and you wanna back up.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by ignis: 8:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Oshiomole is a motor park tout.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Centcanada: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.
this thing you said now, do you have a proof?
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nwaonyishi69: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2020
Rossippi:
Not interested in whom you like. But, did he say the truth about the person of oshi omo ole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2020
pode:
Is like 80% of people from 40s-70s do not has certificate

With this your English, please include your name

1 Like

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by juniorboy(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Bighead9:
Mumu Wike, as a trained Lawyer, what have you achieved in Rivers? Nothing. The State is still the way Amaechi left it.
See Mumu, you sure say you sabi Rivers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by asatemple(f): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Me. Project has spoken
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by kingsleyugo41(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Wike To Oshiomole: I'm A Trained Lawyer, Which University Did You Attend? by blowjohn(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2020
Citytrend:
Mark my word, the foundation on which this country was built on is shaky. And only remedy is God or nothing

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

And ur there designing logos on a shaky foundation instead of finding God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Commissions Bayelsa State International Airport / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.